HELPING ILLEGALS GET JOBS FASTERS

Motherfucking link:

https:// kopywritingkourse.com/hiring-day-laborers

>Be me, fucking shit-tier marketing job
>Subscribe to gallons of marketing wank
>One of the most famous copywriters' update

On how to fucking help illegal immigrants get jobs faster. Surely, this is a crime.

Such as "aiding and abetting"? As a mudslime rapebaby I cannot contact ICE, but something has to be done about these liberal fucks undermining borders world wide.

Must suck living on a 25% unemployment shithole, How jelly are you that those illegals will be able to get a job and have a better life than you?

You are in fucking Spain contact your sharia agents

Article is specifically about your country, fatfag.

It is.
Your not supposed to hire them if you know they are illegal.
Of course many people do this anyways and lie about it though.

>25% percent unemployment

Mostly filthy Sudaca's like you.If you could take them back, that'd be great.

Unlike you animals, we flush our toilets EVERY time we use them.
How does it feel to live in a country literally full of murderers, rapists, and nogs?

how are they working in home depot

The cunt in the article is not only advocating the normalization of hiring them, but actually trying to improve their "job getting skills".

Liberal speak. They are in fact just gathering, locust like, around home depot in a hope they can get picked up for a job.

Like lads who hang around ikea's in Europe.

>Mostly filthy Sudaca's
Lel, get fucked by moroccans and senegalese niggers manolo, good thing we find your accent as disgusting as the island niggers and we find you useless.

I posted those every other day all over 5 Home Depots in my area
some are still up
really got rid of the illegals

>We find you useless

We don't think about you at all.

Thanks for telling me what I should be doing today.
Brb firing up the printer.

It's crazy to me someone can talk about committing a crime so openly in the US. I don't see how this is any different than stealing. They are depreciating wages of actual US workers. The are stealing taxes, that those workers would pay.

And on top of that people feel entitled to use these criminals without fear on consequence.

The cunt I linked to is actively encouraging this.

Give free medical exams to them aswell.

>We don't think about you at all.
Of course you don't since we don't step on your shithole. Have fun loosing Madrid to the niggers manola.

Heeeey, fucking Spaniards dropping the bantz. Kek

You cunts literally didn't have the wheel until we showed up. You can't "lose" Mexico to anything, because it was never good. You are a disgusting subspecies that we failed to civilized.

Please flush your toilet after every use.

Man shut the fuck up and get back to "El Paro" office, you're not fooling anyone you lazy unemployable fuck.

>Please flush your toilet after every use.
About that, you should fix the pajeet issue you have in the north, or are you a streetshitter too?

This is what I've been repeating.

No wall, just come down hard on corporations, restaurateurs, farms, your neighbor that wants new drywall. This, combined with letting ICE have free reign to arrest and deport illegals, while denying all forms of social assistance (WIC, SNAP, public education) to illegals, and not a single one will come here illegally.

You have to do justice to these people, though. You can't buy your way out, you can't pay a small fine and keep breaking the law. you go to prison and have your business fined, no exceptions.

I laughed so hard my eyes watered. You can both time share Gibraltar, six months apiece for that.

>Mexican.

Did you or did you not have the wheel before Spain showed up. A couple hundred of our guys erased your civilization.

The pronoun you're looking for is "Usted"

Your country literally has nothing good in it that Spain didn't build. Not one town nor city. You're plazas, your churches anything of merit.

What did you cunts come up with: A taco

Thanks for the innovation, there Pedro. Couldn't have done it without you.

Well this must be what its like to see America BTFO Britain

What do you do at IKEA? put the little wooden pegs in the particleboard? We have them here, and they don't sell anything you'd need outside labor for.

>About that, you should fix the pajeet issue you have in the north
They're frankly everywhere, desu, its disgusting.
>inb4 replies
No, not all the gypsies come from here, we actually have few ones, but the media concentrates on them to take a shit on us, Europe has 12 milion gypsies, only 1.5 million come from here (they left tho)
Yes, gypsies from eastern european countries moved to western ones.
Yes, I do believe we should convert them into bio-fuel for factories.

>help illegal immigrants
>illegal
Report anyone who does that. They are committing a crime.

The thread is getting spicy

Spexico

For weak faggots who don't even want to put their shit together.

The other reason is we unfortunately, do not all have pick-ups like you lads do either, so some scum try to skip on transport my hiring S.American.s

The law is really murky, here. Due to normalization and general non-enforcement. That's why you have stupid show-ideas like an ineffectual wall, but no meaningful change, like denying them employment and social services.

>Well this must be what its like to see America BTFO Britain

I think you mean Nigeria attempting to BTFO Britain.

It is a crime. They are not going through the proper channels for a job. The illegals are not only here illegally but also evading taxes.

-Illegals have to pay taxes
-If your illegals rat you out, you could be charged with labor violations
-If they get hurt and die you will be held responsible
-If they report you, you can be charged with human trafficking, slavery, or being a pedo.
-If an illegal turns out to be a criminal you are held responsible
-If an illegal turns out to be a terrorist you go to prison

Illegals are a huge liability

You know that´s not true. Spaniards are quite demanded in Mexico and South America for qualified jobs.
I get you got offended by my retarded countrymate but...what you´re posting is either a lie or you not having real knowledge about how we are doing here.

>Mexico chimps out at ruling Spaniards
>Spaniards leave and take everything with them
>Mexico to this day can't get their shit straight
>still miss daddy Spain and seek white Mexicans (Spaniard descendants) as desirable while dirty natives get continually BTFO
By the way, Mexico gave up California because they couldn't be assed to run an isolated Indian-infested worthless territory. Then they discovered gold there. Get fucked Mexicunts, you'll always be the loser of North America.

SPIC FIGHT