Guy on run and hit spree gets 170 years

What's up with America? Some guy jacks cars from elderly woman, crashes and run from police gets 170 years in prison lmao wtf?

I mean in our courthouse in Sweden he would been sentenced to 6-2 years at most with parole at 16 months. I don't have any remorse for him but 170 is a little rough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmHuL-M9V7I
youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE
streamable.com/rgf3k
thrillist.com/gear/products-made-by-prisoners-clothing-furniture-electronics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=PmHuL-M9V7I

>What's up with America?

Amendment 13. Prisons are profitable.

>Steal things
>Put people in danger

Bye bye. Better luck in the next life scum

typical fucking america

firstly it's full of degenerate criminals

secondly it's full of criminals weilding the law willing to throw away a white mans life

thirdly it'sfull of a rabid population screeching for justice then crying awfowl when they get it

what a contradictory shitsmear of a (((country)))

get fucked america

Good fucking riddance

So you are saying that people who steal candy in stores and then putting people '' in dangehr'' should result in 170 years. Nice logic there pal muriica 'land of liberty'

In your country a 70 years old women who complained about shitskins shitting on the streets gets charges and possible prison.

>gets 170 years in prison lmao wtf?
he was probably white and he'd be executed in sweden simply for that fact

If they're robbing the place and almost shoot someone yeah

steals your food.
you starve.

>you are retarded.

> lol someone is a complete fuck and gets rekt, why don't they give him a blonde swedish woman and make him spend two years in a luxury hotel like we do?

Kill yourself, faggot.

Kek

An aussie would

meant for

But this guy had no good, he attention for killing someone. he was merly trying to escape. that is what serial killers should get, not junkies who are tripping balls that is so fucked up lmaop

the emus took too much of our fertile farming land, stealing food should be punishable via death here.

Maybe they shouldn't next time

Yeah it's really sad, I mean what is there even going to be for him when he gets out? 170 years is a long time to be away from society.

degenerate colorado pothead

probably took some of them dabs

>defending Amendment 13

Whew, Malta. Go have yourself some more Maltesers. youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE

He should be sent into space, then it'd only be 85 years

He jacked several vehicles, and I believe there was a 4 month old baby in the red mini van.

Yeah, he should probably be executed

>not understanding the concept of concurrent sentencing

Shutup and shove a dildo up your ass already.

just make him grow potatoes from his own shit down here on earth for 85 years, best of both worlds.

he should claim that GTA fucked him up in the head

>and sue rockstar
it's the american way

In the US you usually can appeal that to something far lower, or you're supposed to accept a plea deal. He's probably going to serve only a fraction of the time if he can pull off good behavior in jail as well as accepting probation deals.

Considering his phone call from prison had him bragging about it and talking about some imaginary money or some shit, i'm pretty sure the dude is crazy anyway.

You're not even a country

170 years because "someone could have maybe died"

LMAO. no matter how fucking stupid this moron is you have to realize how ridiculous this is.

If some retarded drunk nigger smashed into you and killed you he would get 5-7 years for manslaughter + felony DUI and be out in 3-4.

You can't put someone in prison for things that "might have happened".

He almost killed a cop and stole a car with a 4 month old baby in the backseat.

Further he was a career criminal (repeat offender) and in his phone call in prison he basically laughed about the whole thing.

Dude aint getting out.

Holy shit. Do you got some hard on for us Swedes is what why you spend hours making a cute little collage that a 6 year old could do and having fake stories and fake news in it? Let me tell you something buddy, Sweden was and is the best country on earth, how does that make you feel?

Well done kid

But then you have to make him run really fast

He was probably a repeat offender constantly putting people in danger so they gave him the three strikes rule and sent him off to the booty house for life

could you please just drift a little further east from us please.

>what is "conspiracy to murder"

great idea.

Well that changes quite a lot.

>Sweden was and is the best country on earth, how does that make you feel?
Says Sven as Swedish women are getting raped and anyone criticizing immigration can recive harsh punishment and even prison cell.

The devil is in the details, he isn't just some prick having the book thrown at him for pissing off cops, he deserves it.

r u dum?

Is the internet a mistake? This literally wouldn't have happened without it. It has the power to stop the NWO but also create it.

>this triggered
Sweden please, you're embarrassing yourself.

>You get paid by Youtube. So South 7 News, I believe, is gonna get paid for that. I'm gonna contact South 7 News...

Sounds like a solid plan.

is he a nigger?

Why not
Doing something that might kill someone is just as bad as doing something that did.

its literally sending someone to jail for "something that might have happened"

hi pewds

it feels enriching to be schooled by the rape capital of the galaxy, on how our justice system should be run. fgm

just me or nah? anyone else feeling the enlightenment?

You mean Heil

>Sweden was and is the best country on earth,
No... No, we're not, in any shape or form.

Attempted murder/rape,
Requisite intention present but unable to commit the crime.

>170 years
must be because he struck a police officer during the chase it's a big no no here

Its a cash grab for attorneys / legal system

They always hit someone with a ridiculus sentence and force them to take it to trial

Guy will probably walk with an ACD, I'm sure he a good boy who dindu nuffin

Sweden is a shithole.
At least the populated part is.

streamable.com/rgf3k

Video of his ol spree

funfact: there was a 4 year old in one of the cars he drove for an hour

That+attempted manslaughter of police is an easy 30+ years at least

did you even consider his priors you faggot? He was probably a burden on society and this was the tipping point.

So why do they go past life imprisonment

170 makes no logical sense, that is how you know our justice system is broken

He ran over a police officer dummy

>DUI
>resisting arrest
>multiple counts of grand theft auto
>multiple counts of assault
>large amounts of private and public property damage
>multiple counts of reckless endangerment
>multiple hit and runs
>assault of a police officer, possibly attempted murder
>kidnapping of a young child

the fuck are you surprised by? shit adds up

4 month old, not 4 year old.

And I believe it's the red mini van

Mandatory minimums for sentences
>in the 60s leftwing judges let criminals go with slaps on the wrist so the US was forced to bring them in

> 6-2 years
Just probation in France

This
If he ran over an old lady or some kids it wouldn't of been so bad.
Injuring a cop in the US is like burning a koran in the EU

They just add up charges from all the crimes he committed

Also use this tactic to scare people and get them to spill information

a 4 month year old baby is completely and utterly valueless unless being used for prostitution

he deserves probation at most. a true dindu

while what this guy did was idiotic and reckless, to give him 170 years and a murder or rapist a few months is a tragedy.

So by your logic we should punish criminals who put their victims in danger based on how young they are? so if you are an elderly your life is not worth as much then the criminal can get easier punishment? nice logic pal.

They still do this with illegals

He could've killed people.

> island of criminals
> BTFO by emus

classic Australia

How do you tell them apart from real police officers?

To make a point. Hundreds of years resonates more than "life"

they are in full dammage control

doing everything they can to silence the Rich Seth case even if it means of destroying peoples lives
just to divert peoples attention elsewhere

That's typically true

No, he should've been put to death

american prisons arent even close to profitable

In regards to a baby? Sure.

Someone who is fully capable of making their own decisions can make the choice to run away, fight back, hide, etc. This is a baby for fucks sake. They're dependent on whoever is an adult around, so yes I would expect a criminal to be punished more severely if he endangers a baby like that.

Typical OP.

What this faggot is forgetting is that this piece of shit carjacked several vehicles and even kidnapped a 4 month old baby and then risked its life just so he didn't go to jail for dude lymao weed

Then he brags about it to a reporter on a call that is audio/video recorded

Fucking pos moron deserves 170 yrs

But even if you kill someone you don't get 170 years

>I mean in our courthouse in Sweden
Nobody fucking cares you non-country.

He stole a 4 month old baby and took it along for a police chase

Are you always this retarded or do you just play stupid on Sup Forums for shits and giggles?

except that's past endangerment at that point and right into kidnapping

No one has a hard on for swedes, it's why you women are importing dick from war torn countries

I predict swedes notorious laid back prison system will get rougher and rougher as your shitskins start getting more and more violent and escalate crimes

When my kid was 4 months he wouldn't go to sleep without a car chase.

Maybe in the era of King Nigger, that would've happened. We're living in the law and order age now. Stop breaking the law, and you have nothing to worry about.

if you're smart you'll stop now before it's even more unmanageable and they change your way of life

The left literally wants to abolish prisons. I'm not even joking, look it up.

170 years
Why does law enforcement do this, burgers, when the average person only lives to 95?

the issue with your prisons is that they are overcrowded and they literally steal manufacturing jobs from honest americans. Something "made in USA" was probably made in prison

There is no prison manufacturing. You're watching too many movies if you think they still stamp license plates.

my guess is it's in case sentences get reduced to show the severity of the crime and ensure they aren't let out in times of overcrowding

>stamping license plates

they do a lot more than that. Look up the prison industrial complex

Prison labor industry is actually still a thing.

thrillist.com/gear/products-made-by-prisoners-clothing-furniture-electronics

And? There are ETA members here who are condemned to 1000 years of prison.

>not junkies who are tripping balls
Why not? Because you like narcotics?
Kill yourself you fucking brainwashed cuck.