Why aren't you getting pegged by your significant other, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you getting pegged by your significant other, Sup Forums?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/straight-men-who-receive-anal-sex-your-anus-doesnt_us_59160285e4b0bd90f8e6a4dd

>Woman slipping and sliding everywhere because she gets to pretend she has a dick
>Man gets to "be submissive and vulnerable"
Wow what a fair trade for torn anus.

Former CompUSA employee here, not going to sly its tumultuous watching plimp flimp and flomp, but braggadociously we can't let this yob get the hooply hob.

Overlord - Day 2 .

lol I bet you they get dumped shortly after. Women don't tend to find submissive and vulnerable men attractive.

>women literally want to fuck men in the ass now

oh sweetie, feminism has gone too far.

>Kort met his partner, Mike, in 1993, and they religiously married under Reform Judaism in 2000 and legally married in 2005 in Massachusetts. The New York Times quoted him as saying, "For many young gay men today, settling down in a relationship in their 20s—or getting married if they live in Massachusetts—will feel like a very natural thing to do.

What an odd coincidence.

They do if you pay them money.

Women love being bossy, newsflash at 9.

>huffpo
>propaganda

Yeah, no. I want to reach my 50's without having to wear diapers.

My anus doesn't have a sexual orientation because I use it to shit out my poops.

>huffing post
>journalism
sage and go

Submitting to a woman for anal is more humiliating than bug chasing.

>Straight men
>Receive anal sex
Pick one

I don't understand how they do it.
I have hemorhoids and just putting my fingertip up my ass to put some cream is really painful.

>anal
>fucking the shit splitter
people will do anything to be edgy

>oh how romantic
>pulls fake dick out
>covered in shit
>oh honey I feel dominant
>gets shit on bed sheets4
>Anus is stretched
>guy didn't cum
>woman didn't cum since fake dick
>wow pegging is awesome
>TOPKEKOLDS

Because I don't want poop sliding out my torn butthole for the rest of my life.

A regular anal reset actually treats hemorrhoids fairly well.

Only women could.possibly think that it would be fun to be submissive in bed. By saying that they want to do this they're expressing their secret wish to be dominated.

MFW this is my fetish

Why not just let your best (male) friend shag you? Strap-ons are disgusting. Friendly (no balls touching) intimacy with your best friend, nothing beats that.

>article written by gay jew

jesus christ

You're using the wrong type of cream, buddy.

>Letting your 5ft GF peg you
>Giant hairy man spread eagle
>LOOK INTO THE EYE OF THE ABYSS
>Sexy

YA'LL GAY OR SOMETHING?

That's a fucking nightmare son, no girl wants that shit they just wanna dominate you. fuck that.

>As soon as its in clench ass into rocks
>"I revoke consent"
>Jujitsu your way out
>Make sure strap on stays in
>Do naruto runs
>Leave her crumbled broken
>Take out strap on and jam it it in her mouth
>Dump bossy bitch
>Charge for rape

I remember this shit being pushed in the Deadpool movie. Fucking disturbing and disgusting.

Somebody explain the appeal of anal sex to me

>???
>profit

Who the hell talks to a therapist about strap on sex?

Close intimacy with male friends.

Have you tried fucking them away?

10/10

Assholes are for shitting

Yeah it's lovely

A pleasant way to spend a saturday evening with your stepfather.

Because sodomy is a sin and the soodmites will burn in Hell

Fucking underrated kek

I loved doing it to my ex since it made her even more submissive. Nothing gets me going than a young petite WOMAN (not girl gchq calm down) who is really submissive and whimpering.

>Dr Joe Kort, PhD

(((HMM.....)))

I fucked my ex in her ass, simply for domination purposes. Now no other dude can truly claim her as all his because I've been everywhere and done everything.
Apart from the domination/Sadomasochism aspect there's really no point.

Anal is for gays, that means you're gay

You're a sodomite fag, beasts like you should be whipped

fuck off lillith

>Anal is for gays
Did you even read the article?

Couldn't come sooner

If the dude is on the bottom, he's a faggot. Dont you know the roman way?

OYY GEVALT

>Why would we read an article for gays

Stop projecting gayness user.

I'm convinced at this point that the leftist media is actually anti-gay because they give exposure to people like this that make these demographics look completely insane.

>the Euro fag is mad that I'm against homosexuality
Get aids and die

Not if he's a power bottom. The author has a phd, he knows what's gay and what's not

Fucking this. Unless you make sure they know you don't give a shit either way. I have told my wife a few times, "Meh, you let me do whatever I want to you so if you wanted to strap on it wouldn't bother me." She still hasn't wanted to, she's just not into it. Women are into being controlled especially in some new way. They have no sexual creativity so if you do something as new as it is degrading, they come buckets. The first time you jam your fingers in their mouth while slamming her, or choking her, all that. The hardest my wife has ever come was after I was down on her, then two to pink, then one to stink, then I kept all that going while moving into 69 and jamming my dick in her mouth. She was moaning and choking and cumming, it was phenomenal.

I'm mad that you're against a man dominating a women to the full extent by fucking her in the ass. I hope you get anal bubonic plague you frisky shit.

My anus has an orientation: out.

>has a phd
If it's not in faggotry he doesnt know shit

Prolapse huh?

Sodomy is a sin! You want London to burn like Sodom and Gomorrah? We have to whip sodomites

The one reason I'd give this is a shot is to show my wife that being the man in sex is fucking hard

it's only hot in hentai real 3d pegging is disgusting

I know I have fallen low.

reasons i date an indonesian girl. she isnt trash like most white bitches.
plus seeing my white dick in her brown vag makes me harder

His credentials speak for themselves. Dr Kort is an authority on what is and is not gay. Why are you feeling so insecure knowing that someone can tell if you're gay or not? Do you know that living a non gay lifestyle is a sign of repressed homosexuality? Maybe you're afraid of being called out on your gayness. Gayness is nothing to be ashamed of, it's natural. Even buttholes can be gay.

I'm gay though, get fucked user.

This. It can't lead to orgasm or much of anything besides a mess.

>tfw no sexy goy to punish my jewish body

When christcucks get theie shit together I'll take them seriously, but for now I don't give a fuck about what a diddled boy repeats after hearing it from his loving pastor.

>I'm gay though
Are you sure? Have you gotten confirmation from Dr. Kort?

enjoy your half breeds

Seeing stuff like this truly makes me despair. What a mess we've made of our civilisation.

this

If you have a women who thinks that submissive and vulnerable is a good thing you should instantly look after another women.

Gentleman style is only used if you talk to others about your women. But if you talk with your women you have to be the strong partner who can beat everything in their way. But not the White Knight bullshit. You are not her pimp but also not her white knight.

The biggest problem is that the thing between pimp and white knight is really hard archive. And don't forget that every women is different, just like men. You will never know if your partner will be your partner in the next years.

The best thing for a partnership is if both have around the same degree and the same body weight (in proportion to height and gender). The whole "soft side of a man" is bullshit and will only make the women fuck other man.

Dr. Kort confirming that ur a nigger

(((We)))