i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>Palmyra May6
i.imgur.com/T78b7ko.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May17
>SAA advances in East Aleppo, captures 2 villages south of Jarrah Airbase
>SAA advances in North-East Palmyra countryside against ISIS
>248 fighters graduate their training and join the SDF against the Islamic state in Raqqa
>Putin reassures Turkey that Russia isn't providing arms to YPG
>US State dept. admits that Syrian Government Crematorium may be a hoax
>FSA and SDF working to prevent SAA from reaching Deir Ez-Zor
>Report: Reconciliation possibly made in Damascus Districts of Qadam, 'Assaly, & al-Jurah
>Israeli minister: 'The time has come to assassinate Assad'
>Explosions in Safira Defense Factories and fires spotted from Aleppo CS.
>Syrian combat experience, defense of Russian territory demands rearmament-Putin
>SDF received ATGMs from US

Prev thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nzivnet.com/brief/7319
youtube.com/watch?v=hgnvt16qVFk
almasdarnews.com/article/isil-massacres-civilians-failed-offensive-east-hama/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.787094&lon=37.093835&z=15&m=b
aml.ink/TPxrX
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-18-scores-dead-isil-terrorists-litter-east-hama-battlefield/
youtube.com/watch?v=zkP1k2NQC54
youtube.com/watch?v=7q9mitVL7bM
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-may-18-2017-comeptition-for-syrian-iraqi-border/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many more children have to die before Assad realizes he has to go?

Reminder that the Jews are the true Aryans

nzivnet.com/brief/7319

All of them.

I missed this but IS released a new nasheed recently

youtube.com/watch?v=hgnvt16qVFk

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

Why don't the ISIS guys try to achieve some masuline image with strength?
They are all soft small round guys.

AAAAAAH, so that is why they are losing. They are too busy making songs to fight.

watanisy @watanisy 8m8 minutes ago
More
rats casualties much much more than army

ISIS failed attack on Salamiyah

ALLH* AKBA*
DAMASCUS WILL FALL SO*N
ASSadiist ON SUICIDE WATCH

LOOK HOW OUR HOLY MUJAHIDINS CRY OF JOY AS WE LAUNCH THE FINAL ATTACK!

Because the majority of ISIS consists of socially maladjusted betas who go on ideological crusades because they have nothing else in their life.

Beta uprising.

HUGE
HUGE

SAA'S JAMES BOND REPELLED A HUGE OVERWHELMING MASSIVE ISRAELI OFFENSIVE AND KILLED 451.7 REBELS AND TOOK AN US MILITARY BASE TOMOROW IN ISTANBUL
SAA'S JAMES BOND REPELLED A HUGE OVERWHELMING MASSIVE ISRAELI OFFENSIVE AND KILLED 451.7 REBELS AND TOOK AN US MILITARY BASE TOMOROW IN ISTANBUL

RUSSIAN CHOPPER FLEET HEADING TO EASTERN YEMEN AS WE SPEAK, BIG OFFENSIVE SOON
RUSSIAN CHOPPER FLEET HEADING TO EASTERN YEMEN AS WE SPEAK, BIG OFFENSIVE SOON

LOL xD WHEN WERE YOU WHEN SAA TOOK IDLIB FROM FSA? xD :DDD
LOL xD WHEN WERE YOU WHEN SAA TOOK IDLIB FROM FSA? xD :DDD

m8, they're just straight up murderers, those with mental illness and religious zealots

L*L

THAT'S PROPAGANDA, ASSadists ARE TRAPPED IN ALEPPO AND ARE ALREADY LOSING THE CITY

his glass of water is so fucking full

Beta uprising, as Swede said. Are you new or something?

ISIL massacres civilians after failed offensive in east Hama

almasdarnews.com/article/isil-massacres-civilians-failed-offensive-east-hama/

That doesn't mean they all have to be either skiiny or fat though.

LOL HOW CAN SAA COMPETE? ALEPPO LIBERATION SOON!

NETANYAHU AKBAR!

>RUSSIAN CHOPPER FLEET HEADING TO EASTERN YEMEN AS WE SPEAK, BIG OFFENSIVE SOON

Morek SOON GUYS
Morek SOON GUYS

BEHEADING OFFENSIVE BY TIGERS AND NDF SOON
BEHEADING OFFENSIVE BY TIGERS AND NDF SOON

LOOK AT MUH MAP
LOOK AT MUH MAP

INSHALLAH DEIR EZZOR FALLS THIS WEEKEND

ASSadists BTFO

HUGE IF TRUE
HUGE iF TRUE

UNCONFIRMED REPORTS SAY
UNCONFIRMED REPORTS SAY

MAGREBI MIGHT NOT KILL HIMSELF TODAY BECAUSE HE FOUND NEW CATALOG OF TRAP PICS TO JERK OFF TO!11!!
MAGREBI MIGHT NOT KILL HIMSELF TODAY BECAUSE HE FOUND NEW CATALOG OF TRAP PICS TO JERK OFF TO!11!!

THOUGH HIS FUTURE TOMOROW IS UNKNOWN, WHAT A BUSY DAY FOR REPORTERS THAT WILL BE!!!11!!
THOUGH HIS FUTURE TOMOROW IS UNKNOWN, WHAT A BUSY DAY FOR REPORTERS THAT WILL BE!!!11!!

ASSadist ON SUICIDE WATCH! FREEDOM WILL PREVAIL!

how many druze, christian and alawi have to die, before jews realize, they are not the only religious minority in danger.

rats killed little kids in aqarib , they will pay inshallah

battlefield is full of ISIS corpses ,but revenge will be much more terrible

t. keyboard crusader beta

wtf I hate assad now

With allah on your side comes perfection.

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!

JISR AL SHUGHUR SOON
JISR AL SHUGHUR SOON

SAA MARINES PREPARING FOR A HUGE OVERWHELMING MASSIVE WIDE SCALE OFFENSIVE
SAA MARINES PREPARING FOR A HUGE OVERWHELMING MASSIVE WIDE SCALE OFFENSIVE

ATTACK WAS LAUNCHED TOMOROW, AND 35 TOWNS WERE TAKEN TONIGHT. RUSSIAN CHOPPERS ON THEIR WAY TO IDLIB
ATTACK WAS LAUNCHED TOMOROW, AND 35 TOWNS WERE TAKEN TONIGHT. RUSSIAN CHOPPERS ON THEIR WAY TO IDLIB

Omega, or something else like that. Can't be a beta when you're not even taking part in the game.
Admittedly, though, looking at ISIS' performance, folks like Abu Hajaar, I probably am a better soldier than most ISIS fighters, just because I've spent a year inna FDF. Though that's not saying much.

THOSE ARE ASSadists KIDS BRAINWASHED BY ASSad TO MAKE NUCLEAR TOXIC BARREL BOMBS IN THE KIDS NUCLEAR TOXIC BARREL BOMB FACTORY IN ALEPPO!

ALLAHU AKBAR!*

THE SIEGE IS ABOUT TO BE BROKEN!

Oil discovered in Golen heights

>6,000,000,000

Thats too much... 600,000,000,000,000 is much more reasonable number.

How do you get from this to this >pic related in both cases

Being disorganized as fuck and deserters.

YOU FUCKING ANTI-SEMITE! STOP THE REVISIONISM! IT WAS 600,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 JEWS (SAWS) THAT DIED IN THE HOLOHOAX!

>WE

>WUZ

>TECHNOLOGY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>f-313
>karrar MBT

HOW CAN THE US EVEN COMPETE?

>I'm specifically wondering if it's just me.
It's probably just you lad, I used to literally black out, wake up hours later, and feel great.
I also rarely had hangovers, maybe that's due to the high quality of Polish wodka.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad receives message from Iraqi PM Haidar al-Abadi via Iraq's National Security advisor Faleh al-Fayyad

The meeting stressed on cooperation between Syrian & Iraqi Armies in fighting terrorism and returning security to the region

Syria - Iraq military cooperation (mainly inside Syria,more then just PMU , Iraqis airstrikes etc will be involved, main target ISIS ,however cooperation against other radical elements is not out of quesiton).

>Iran is sanctioned to shit
>Still at least tries
>Meanwhile Algierian intellectuals came up with a novel way of extracting camel piss

Yeah it's probably me alright. I'd normally just ride it out, stay awake eating and drinking as much water as I can. Feels better to pull an all-nighter to recover and go to sleep the next evening than it does to wake up with a hangover.

BREAKIN!

HOLY FREEDOM FIGHTERS ABOUT TO END THE EAST GHOUTA SIEGE!
QABOUN, TISHREEN AND BARZEH UNITED IN ONE SINGLE FRONT!

REPORTS ASSad IS TAKING A PRIVATE JET TO MOSCOW!

>cyber califate
Purge that shit!

What gives you the idea I'm new? I know you're the condescending cunt of a Fin that frequents /sg/ so I mustn't be that new

Serious question /sg/ why do you guys hate algeria so much and get along with other arab countries?i came over the other day and i didn't even dare to post I am i not arab enough for your liking?
Fine. I apologize for all the wrong doing algeria has done to this general and wish good luck to assad :/
ك امك يا الحركي حزب فرنسا ولد القحبة الكلب بهدلتنا يا الديوت منينك انت ؟

>Government forces are reportedly advancing against #FSA factions in eastern Suweida, capturing Abar ar-Rusayi
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.787094&lon=37.093835&z=15&m=b
All aboard the gains train!

Stop desecrating the memory of the 6^19 that died in the holocaust.

>expecting pseudo sandniggers to make something decent with 0 experience
hurr durr

Sweeeeet

>algerian technology
This here is Algerian urnaium enricher. You feeling scared yet, goy? Soon Algeria will rule the world inshallah!

So I haven't really been following Syria all that much lately. Kinda got bored, whats the sitrep atm.

OMG IT'S HAPPENING

HUNDREDS OF BUSES FULL OF HOLY MODERATE FREEDOM FIGHTER JIHADISTS ARE ON THE WAY TO HAMA

REPORTS OF STREET COMBATS IN THE STREETS OF HAMA RIGHT NOW!
SAA ON THE RUN EVERY WHERE!

Pic related.

ASSadist PROPAGANDA

FSA ARE ADVANCING IN EVERY FRONT

The way you differentiate between
>socially maladjusted betas who go on ideological crusades because they have nothing else in their life.
>straight up murderers, those with mental illness and religious zealots
And think it takes mental illness to work great violence for a cause. You're clearly quite ignorant on the matter, which to me would imply you've either just not lurked and read enough, or are too new to have done so. Proper bluepill attitude.
>the condescending cunt of a Fin
I'm not a cunt, you folks are just too sensitive. :^) If you want a hugbox where people give a flying fuck about your anonymous emotions and feelings, you should consider Tumblr.

this is the price, jews paid probably twist, after they let killed all the other religious minority in middle east.
after them, the next target will be jews as last non sunni muslim group.

Assad is done, moderate jihadists from Jabhat Fatah ash-Sham are readying their meat cleavers. Beheading will air on CNN in 4 hours. Be sure to check it out!

See what i am speaking about ? Why are we so unpopular ?
Not white enough for europe not nigger enough for gulf states i must be living in hell.

Nobody hates Algeria, we just like to make fun of a freedom fighter that uses an algerian proxy.

>tfw your name is isis's new nasheed

>Nobody hates Algeria
Speak for yourself.

fuck yes!

Taken from a dead #ISIS member phone, the "Ghost Tank", stay tuned to @WithinSyriaBlog for an upcoming article-photo report about it.

"GHOST TANK"

Well, most algerians I know support Assad so they are ok in my book

saa makes some closing

I can only see a barrel floating in the air. What kind of wahhabi magic is this?

Graphic 18+] Scores of dead #ISIL terrorists litter east #Hama battlefield aml.ink/TPxrX #DeirEzzor #Syria

almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-18-scores-dead-isil-terrorists-litter-east-hama-battlefield/

Fucking religious war AoE 2 style incoming

the worst part is ,this doesnt seem like to bad camoflauge tho

>Russian priests working with computers
Is this how they hacked the US election? Wololoo?

>retarded algierian parasite didn't even read the post

youtube.com/watch?v=zkP1k2NQC54

FRESH SUPPLY FOR BAKERIES
captcha: mensa

The only problem is that shitposter and he isnt even Algerian

Im sure many /sg/ posters know that Algerian government is better towards Syria than many other govs

will ISIS be dead by the end of the summer?

>ISIS-fanboy doesn't know what binoculars and ATGMs are
youtube.com/watch?v=7q9mitVL7bM

lol those ASSadists are so stupid, science of the Mujahiddin of Dawla are superior in every way to Science of magos murtaddin

>may 18
>harvest
Man is life easy in the middle-east. Grass has hardly started growing here.

@MIG29_

Syrian Army safe Aqareb Al-Safi village East Hama CS

offensive fully repelled.

HUGE IF TRUE
HUGE IF TRUE

Soon ISIS using trebuchets

I wonder how would /sg/ look during the crusades.
Probably pretty much the same tbqh.

Binoculars aren't much use if it's camouflaged and ATGMs even less, if that actually hides the thermal signature. You need to see it to engage it, after all.

>SYRIAN WAR REPORT – MAY 18, 2017: COMEPTITION FOR SYRIAN-IRAQI BORDER
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-may-18-2017-comeptition-for-syrian-iraqi-border/

(non-thermal)camouflage and desert don't really mix, do they

>a t-55 rectangle with limited vision and dish cloths hanging from it roaring over the desert

>
no

isn't there a mean to doxx him so he can fuck off forever ?if he is really in algeria i could walk up to him and beat him up.

Of course they do. Throw a sand coloured, dirty tarp on something and it's a bitch to spot without thermals. Have thermal isolation like that ISIS tank looks like and you could hide it quite well. Maybe not in the middle of a desert, but innacity or other urban areas.

>ISIS
>roaming anywhere
Olle pls. If anything it's meant to hide the tank from the air and allow it to engage more targets before being taken out, or even spotted.

He is not, he just uses your flag, sometimes an Israeli flag or a french flag

Don't worry about it

Dishcloths lowering the visibilty seems kind of redundant to me when they could set up the roof camo in a oval shape covering the sides.
Oh well, it will be blown to smithereens soon.

>Algerian government is better towards Syria than many other govs
True i believe there are around 50k refugees housed for free in the capital alone and many are offered jobs in restauration plus bouteflika has held a program to.marry syrian qt's at low costs and they are granted full Citizen rights gotta love.this guy just for this in general our government shows a lot of compassion to less fortunate states last year we sent 25 millions usd to gaza despite the fall of oil prices but human lives are more important amen.

#BIG BURN PARTY in East Sweida soon.

everything is ready for offensive