Can you imagine the ass pain if trump is found innocent

can you imagine the ass pain if trump is found innocent

>Implying they'd accept the methodology of the investigation or the affiliation of the organisation doing it

fucking burgerfats are the worst fucking shitposters on this entire board. You entitled fat fucks have turned a politics board into your sole place of residence and constantly spam about how right wing and anti-establishment your president is when in fact drumpf is just a tangerine 1%-er who doesn't give a fuck about the working class and never has. Not only that, but he dodged the draft and and has not worked a single day in his life. It's like you thick headed bald eagle mcdonalds amoebas are blind to the fact that you elected some fat, globalist with no political experience, no regard for the working class and no regard for anyone rather than the big jew corporate leaders and banks. Then you have the fucking audacity to come on pol, act as if you're some kind of traditionalist conservative nation and hold this superiorty complex over everyone else. You are the birth place of every single sjw and leftist movement on earth and are the source of decadence and cultural erosion in the west because you replaced your black slaves with spic and chinese ones and then try to spin diversity off as a virtue. You are the root of all of the jew evils you disgusting Americans. I want to range ban all of you from pol. As an Australian I am 100 times more uncucked than you you delusional fucks. GET OUTTTTT NOWWW I CAN'T FUCKING STAND TO READ ANOTHER AMERICAN POST GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT NOW YOU 60% ASSHOLES!!!!!!

what did he mean by this

*when* Trump is found innocent. All they can do is fabricate evidence, which is a real possibility. But it would have to be expertly done, and so far they haven't managed to do that. They can barely cover up their own crimes.

it's going to be like maddow and the taxes. nothing burger.

get the fuck out of here then you god damn retard. You have no idea what's going on here, all you know about is kangaroos and fosters beer. You'll think us as we save western society.

What kind of faggot American are you?
Trump is innocent until PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW.
The burden of proof is on the Democrats who are forcing this false narrative and their lapdogs in the MSM

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lmao buttblasted

not wrong

Libtard Answer: That just means they need to keep investigating.

There is no "when". That's the whole point of manufacturing controversy out of thin air with no evidence. It can't be proved or disproved because they can't make concrete claims. It will never stop; it's just a narrative.

They'll just crank up the propaganda machine even harder. Their entire establishment is at stake. 3 decades of bribes and weeding out the right kiddy diddlers fro the job down the drain.

And unlike the Republicans, there is nobody trying to be a White Knight and salvage what's left of the party.

You think Sup Forums is unbrowsable now. Just

Noice pasta, ausshole

>dems win back house
>trump impeached and pence resigns
>hilary appointed speaker
>mfw

you forgot the last part

>then mommy woke me up for school :(

He can and probably will win, if he even gets impeached, but that will still allow the DNC to smear Trump as "surrounded by scandals" in the 2018 and 2020 elections.

This assumes people still listen to the media though, which they may not.

*When
FTFY

Not an argument

Nothing will change, you cannot out-argue delusion with facts.

Everybody knows he's innocent. Pizzagate and Seth Rich conspiracies have more evidence than this Russian bullshit.

But they won't stop. That doesn't matter for them.

The only way to stop them is the Trump team finding a way to arrest the shit out of those crooks.

He didn't do anything illegal.

>if
when

The problem is that he got way too many people aganst him. This spells impeachement sooner or later.

>australia
>uncucked

top kek thanks m8 I needed that

I will laugh either way. If Trump gets impeached (he won't) Pence will step in haha. The guy is FAR MORE socially conservative than Trump. It will be a great four years no matter what happens.

You jelly Austrelly?

Unless you're including Soros and his son Alex, it still won't stop.

He was already found innocent and they just ignored it

I wasn't here to witness the enormous asshurt when he won the election because I had to go to sleep for work. But I know this wouldn't be announced at 3am. I have my pants already in anticipation.