Muslim Street Gangs attack Tommy Robinson

>Tommy drives to confronts a Labour Party politician Hussain over Muslim rape gangs.
>gets attacked by Muslim gangs in cars
>Tommy was driving in a Rebel Media car.
>Caolan Robertson was in car.
>Using street gangs now a part of Muslim politician's play book.
youtu.be/ZjgCwXDo4Ac
twitter.com/CaolanRob

>bump

Ah shit, bump

Atleast they were cars of peace and tolerance

lel Tommy 'Mi5' Robinson started what he couldn't finish, hot news at ten
sage

does he have bodyguards?

Tommy doesn't get phased by shit.

A fucking champ

Tommy is amazing

t. paki scum

He deserves it for being islamophobic

(you)

Sounds like Mad Max.

Yeah remember when you sent tanks, planes, and rapists of peace and tolerance to Iraq and literally sustained a military defeat?

Tommy is an English hero but not fully based.

He refuses to acknowledge the JQ and instead reflects alot of blame on Muslims. The Muslims are a serious problem, but the bigger problem are the fuckers at the top pulling the strings of this mess.

Heh, I came just here to ask britanons how common such shit is. Till now, when I saw burgeranons and britbongs, the latter were usually sneering at the former due to nignogs chimpouts and similar degenerate shit. But now it seems they have it similar.

Hope britbongs will sign that petition, otherwise Brexit or not - with retards you already have in your country, you're boned.

Not an argument. Your focus group is completly wrong.

To be fair lad, he's from Luton.
The JQ, may be the source, but the UK's immediate problem is the Paki's. Can't fight them all at once, alone.

It's hardly a problem, is it? If he was raving about the kikes all day he wouldn't be able to reach anyone. Normies listen to him because he's not full blown 14/88.

He's doing great work, I hope he'll never stop.

Glad to see Tommy got work, even if it is with Rabbi Media.

Nigger detected

>JQ?
If you mean jews, hes actually a zionist and supports based Israel in their effort the remove the Kebap

You're almost there. His job is to deliberately channel nationalistic sentiment into impotent Islamophobia and away from the Jew. He is in fact an agent of the enemy and worse than the most obnoxious white-hating SJW because at least they are up front and honest about what they stand for.

So basically he's an honorary Jew. Fuck him.

Uh oh looks like our boy Tommy "I love to suck rabbi dick" Robinson is getting his ass beat by Saracens. We better drop everything and start shilling for Israel and women's rights.

I think it's about time we nuke Canada and remove Americas hat

Fuck off mahmoud hussain.

>now

t. Mi5

Nope.

Islam is an should be feared and controlled. It's not something you want in your country or really anywhere. There's no such thing as an 'irrational fear of islam' as fearing a religion based on the conquer and destruction of every other people around it should be feared.

>shilling this hard

You give away the game too quickly.

Nice digits

Islam is only feared by: Kikes, Whores, Faggots. Which one are you?

Tommy Robinson is a part of the problem.

>Islam is only feared by: Kikes, Whores, Faggots.
Nah, cannot be - most of the australians seem to be okay with it so you are likely wrong.

>this average joe character isn't redpilled on the JQ therefore we must trash every single thing he does

Autistic faggots.

All he does is attack the enemies of our enemy, while a bunch of niggers run train on his wife no doubt.

>enemies of our enemy
>our
Pull your head from between your asscheeks.

He is attacking an enemy of the whole civilized world, as Islam is seeking to turn it into the same shithole they have in already islamized world. Greedy jews are shit as well, but not as destructive like those fanatical goatfuckers. Just look at Iran and how it was before Islam came knocking in late 70s (there's enough before/after articles, videos etc to have you set with basics).

What I don't understand is why a bunch of lads don't get together and sort this shit out for themselves. This is complete horseshit.

They put some poor cunt in jail with muslims for dropping bacon sandwiches in front of a Mosque. What do you think they'll do to some lads being lads?

> Man who attacked mosque with bacon sandwiches is found dead in prison

I see Poles are becoming the dumbest cunts on the internet. Islam is anti Jew and anti degeneracy.

The "civilized world" is spiritually Jewish and is the one with the feminism and gay rights and transgender bathrooms and the race mixing and usury and alcohol and drug addiction.

Have you ever been to Iran? How the fuck would you know what its like there. Never mind I just saw you use the forced "goat fucker" meme which means your opinion is pretty much worthless.

They tried to do that. That was the basic idea of the EDL. The police went after them hard and protected the muslims, while letting the muslims do whatever they wanted. Listen to some of his talks. The police are corrupt, and also I think scared of muslim chimpouts.

moral of the story, don't be an asshole.

Good fuck him. He could have used his time attacking the Jewish stranglehold on out culture and civilization, but instead he goes around trying to troll Muslims likes a fucking moron. Rot in hell dumb ass.

Nobody said he was smart or that what he did was helping. The true moral is that the authorities of Bongistan are more afraid of their own natives chimping out than of muslims taking over communities and grooming white kids.

The (((EDL))) was started when some rich Jews tried to buy out BNP to become another faggot kosher nationalist group which only attacked Islam. Nick Griffin refused and so they created the EDL to turn English nationalism into some kind of Zionist kosher dick sucking movement.

Are you a paki or something?

Get a gun idiot.

Source on that? Also, if true, still does not dispute my response to user.

You're quite obviously a muslim, you have to go back.
The MQ is an acute problem, the JQ is a chronic problem. If you're house is on fire what's your first action: attempt to put the fire out or investigate who the arsonist is?

Dude, unless you've been living under a rock, bongs can't get nothing more than a wooden butter knife when it comes to weapons.

Nah I'm an atheist racist and proud anti-Semite

I have long ago recognized the fact that anybody who starts talking shit about Islam is Jewish controlled opposition.

Muslims who hate Jews are my brothers.

You're an idiot and white trash. Have fun being replaced when your based Muslim bros turn against you after the demographics change.

Yes, how dare he shed light on the widespread grooming abduction of underaged girls.

EDL was public. Don't be public.

No one gives a shit about this faggot, literally no one

You're the moron. Muslims are in the west for welfare not in some ridiculous plot to conquer Europe for Islam. That is so obviously kike propaganda I don't know how anybody cal fall for it.

If you switched off the welfare they would all go home tomorrow.

'Bruvvas' indeed

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend you delusional halfwit, mudshits are fucking scum

t. grew up in Rotherham

I love Tommy for his work, too bad he's a full blown zionist

give proofs, juncker

MFW a particular person as right about islamization

was"

muslims in new pakistan regularly attacks this guy and he can't do a shit.

I've watched several videos on youtube that he gets punched in the face.

what a pathetic feminine manlet.

huh, right you are

i don't think it really matters but good to know

dont forget us apostates as well, i know another ex-muslim whop was put into a coma for 2 weeks here in the UK, obviously the media didn't report it.

i believe in a homeland that jews can run to after they've destroyed mine
sad

Never try to understand the logic of the philosemite

Palestinians know what to do with people who collaborate with Jews.