STUPID DUMB, AMERICAN SCUM

>MUH CONSTITUTION MUH GUNS MUH FREEDUMBS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws. Why don't you guys just ban guns? Morons, I tell ya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage

also
>leaf
opinion disregarded

What if I tell you that you are wrong OP?

There are so many guns on the black market than a ban on guns would create a society of potential victims, seeing as how law-abiding citizens would give their guns up, and criminals wouldn't. It's literally gone too far to ban it now, and the only thing keeping robbers and rapists from storming every house they see is the thought that they MIGHT get their heads blown off.

also, sage. Fuck Canada.

Canada could use a a couple mass shootings.

What if I told you that Americans don't give a fuck about people outside of America

That's why we made America

You'll be surrounded by niggers one day and will understand. Kek wills it.

This

>muh gun bans
>its a leaf
How did I know before opening the thread?

make guns illegal to black people. problem solved

Why does every leaf fucking suck? Literally all they post is cringy sjw bullshit. Leaf extermination when?

Yep.

a fucking leaf.

LMAO, America-lite over here is pissed they have less rights than us.

Not sure Venezuela agrees right now.
But dont worry we are used that failed mass murdering liberal pet projects get ignored by liberals after the inevitable failure.

Shall not be infringed leaf. Enjoy not having freedom. I guess you can be happy about the fact that your government masters let you use the internet still.

>mock constitutional limited government
>implicit in the mockery is a love of an all-powerful, freedom-destroying central government
>only the police, military, and criminals should be armed

Wew lad

Also sage

> US should have stricter gun laws and more welfare, just like Europe!
> Hey just because Europe has voter ID laws doesn't mean the US should, racist

You can make pretty useful guns in like 1 hour with shit you get at home depot. Wouldn't even be stuff that sets off red flags.

You cant get rid of guns.

Suck my fucking AR15 like a good little faggot, cunt.

Why should I give a shit what the rest of the world thinks again?

Take guns away from democrats, murders drop lower than Europe. I somewhat agree OP.

Based korean detected.
The leaf = shitposter meme is there for a reason

Getting an illegal firearm (which would bypass all laws attempting to regulate them by sheer virtue of already being illegal) in a bad city like Chiraq where most of the violence is, is like getting a cold drink.

You can't take the guns away from people who fucking kill people with them. You end up just taking them away from law abiding citizens.

But gee, I guess if it worked and we really did remove all the firearms, the ban on guns really would stop people from being able to kill dozens before being stopped. Isn't that right, Germany, France, Belgium, and England?

Fuck off Leaf

What if I told you they were not fucked head.

Gun crime would drop dramatically more if we banned blacks than if we banned guns.

>Why don't you guys just ban guns?
Then why not bow down to Islam and take their cocks? Why not let women run everything? Thanks cuckada leaf, you've earned a chance at a Trudeau blow job for your support.

do not respond to leaf threads

report all leaf threads.

> Relies on the kindness of hood rats for his self-defense

You can outsource your protection, but me and my m-4 won't.

A FUCKING LEAF!
We are about to have a Civil War. You Maple Syrup Niggers better buy some guns to fight back all the refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

Unironically this.

>Why don't you guys just ban guns?
Yeah, just ask brit Tommy Robinson, just think how horrible it would be if he could shoot the muslims that attack him. Why if UK had a bunch of guns, then the fathers of 10 year old girls that were taken by muslim child pimping gangs might shoot the peaceful muslims raping their children. Might even shoot the wonderful politicians importing the diversity. That would be horrible.

What if i told you... That i'm othside America and i do not see them as idiotic.
They're actually pretty fun. I'd srsly gave my vote for a conservative party that'd allow common folk to get hands on some guns. Criminals and terrorists have them anyway so why the hell not? And i'm not alone.

Nah, the U.S. stance of Freedom of Speech, Guns and ((Capitalism)) is what has made America exceptional. Amerifats, let no one tell you your country isn't the greatest in this world.

What the Hijab is to Muslims, Guns are to Americans. With that said, I love guns

this, all of this, and nothing but this

loves guns
> not allowed to possess even a ladies derringer
Totally Cucked

What is so hard for you people about "shall not be infringed?"

Gun rights are ingrained to the point that you would have to destroy the entire system of government to remove them. Regardless of whether it's safer to have guns because the criminals have them or not, guns will never go away in this country

fuck off cunt

Retard leaf
please find the nearest rope and tie a noose.

Saged.

>one post by this id

You realize that if you subtract nigger crime then America has the same crime rate as Belgium? You also realize that the "white" crime rate, as low as it is, would be even lower if they did not lump hispanics into the whites category?

Ironic considering you're using a meme from a movie that glamorized gunplay.

DICK IN DOG
ICK
N
D
O
G

>mass shooting everyday
>Leaf post

Remember to sage kiddos

What if I told you that everyone outside of Canada thinks Canadian men are actually women.

Greatest nation on earth suck my dick

We're held hostage by bumblefucks in rural "cousin-fucker" territory due to gerrymandering. Expect actual gun laws when Dems completely retake Congress in 2018

Shall

When was the last one?

>people still reply to this bait without sage
you redditfags need to leave

Jesus fucking christ, I'm disappointed you live in my country shitting the place up. Theres only 4 words you need to really understand

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

/thread

May your soul be spared on the day of the rake.