Has Sup Forums lost its Mojo?

Been seeing a few anons post stuff lately about the energy that got Trump elected is fading away.
Theyre right, now let me explain why.

During the Election we always had an enemy to attack, whether it was Jeb! Lyin' Ted, or Old Crooked.
In line with Roger Stone's rule to always be on the attack, rather than defend Trump we focused on tearing into his opposition.
However, this only really worked when attacking an individual, and most of the memeing against vague enemies like the "MSM"
fell flat. Hence why stuff like #DraftOurDaughters was a success and #MediasNextTrumpLie was a failure. Attacking individuals
was most effective because it diverted negative attention away from Trump and reinforced the notion that he was the best of a
bad bunch or "lesser of two evils".

Ever since the election we have been on the back foot, and with no enemy to attack, we've been forced to defend Trump by explaining
away his failures (both real and fake), trying to swat away criticism from various media outlets as "Fake News". It looks ridiculous
and "when youre explaining, youre losing".
While the Left has been concentrating on individuals (E-Celebs like Pewdiepie and JonTron; and of course Trump himself),
we've been focused on faceless organisations like Antifa, or the "Fake News" as a whole.

Trying to expose college leftists as irrational lunatics and discredit the Media isnt going to work anymore.
#SethRich shows that the energy is still there, but so long as we create conspiracies without identifiable villains we cannot expect to be
as effective as we once were. We need to find another public figure to divert negative attention to.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12991157
youtube.com/watch?v=085Vg4-rNKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Former stump pumper here, not going to jive but it's veluptuous watching lump dump his hump, but definitively we can't let this tot get the hippity hop

Dont you miss the days of these? It was always much more fun around here shilling for Trump

bump

Bumping with the Best Of 2016's memes

Lol we are in charge of the world as the left and old establishment scream about Russians because they are all over 70 and they still think in Cold War terms

How about you take some fucking responsibility instead of trying to pin it on someone else Drumpfkin? Hes got both houses of Congress and the White House. What the fuck is his excuse?

Well what are we going to do attack retards like Maxine, Franken or Schumer.

We cant do shit with the Dems in Senate, they have enough seats to obstruct virtually anything.
If Trump forces them into a Government shutdown standoff, the Democrats stranglehold on the Media will always paint him as the reason for the shutdown

We might want to stop criticizing Kekistan so harshly. A lot of our mojo came from the board culture. When we criticize them, we criticize us. A little, anyway.

Dave Cullen is that you?

Schumer might be a start. And others like Pocahontas.

Shareblue is going full tilt and the mods are FAGS and have done nothing to stem the tide.

fuck all of them, trump will prevail.
america will prevail.
SIEG UM JEDEN PREIS

>Upvoted

Kekistan is cancer, literally plebbit incarnate, just like your post.

it's hard to get that same enthusiasm going because Trump won, the Left has become even more radicalized and insane because they lost.

This
Memba when we were calling newfags newfriends for a while, and wanted all the ledditors to come here?

Made for some efficient redpilling

nice try chump
>demoralization comes in many forms, one of which is to claim others are "concerned"

>fuck all of them, Netanyahu will prevail.
Israel will prevail.
Ftfy

McCain and Schumer are probably the key. They both have been in safe seats where there's zero chance of being voted out only a scandal making them resign will remove them. If no one scrutinizes and investigates everything they have ever done while flinging shit PR at them non-stop they will wear down the administration with leaks and sabotage.

McCain is the worst by far while McMullen stands out the most, I mean who the fuck is he, he suddenly runs for president trying to use utah to elect hillary, now he just spends his time trying to overthrow the government, does he even have a job?

Lindsey Graham probably literally sucks McCains dick , Paul Ryan is just a sleazy opportunist, Pelosi and others appear to have actual brain damage. But McCain, Schumer and McMullin they appear coherent and know what they're doing. Trump has no leverage over any of them only the public can hinder their attacks.

see this is how you can tell it's a shill, he isn't "Jeb!" anymore, it's just "Jeb."

this is it
we need to destroy schumer and mccain
those two are clearly the most controlled by the deep state
probably because they are pedophiles
this is how we win

saturn repubblica

>Memba when we were calling newfags newfriends for a while, and wanted all the ledditors to come here?

Oh yeah, don't you mean when you came here from plebbit and didn't find any friends here so you brought more?
Oh I memba.

64D reverse blindfolded naked Twister amirite?

Lindsey Graham and McCain are a good shout, especially the former because of his cringe campaign in the primaries.

Get this shit out of here. This isnt a trump shilling board. Things happen organically or not at all. Moved beyond trump now, was a tool to stem white genocide, avoid wars and make leftists cry thats it.

are we looking at the same face there?

I came here from Sup Forums. Never really liked the format of Reddit. Oddly enough I found it more offputting than Sup Forums

Jesus Christ. Do you not see how pointless it is to call everything cancer?

>Has Sup Forums lost its Mojo?
You should have been here last October. Everyday it was "Trump is stumped!" "Sup Forums BTFO forever!" "Screencap this: MADAME PRESIDENT."

Shills gonna shill, mang. We're immune.

You realise that we'll be worse off if his presidency is viewed as a failure, dont you?

People will be like, "well, we tried nationalism, and it failed... Lets not do that again".

>Schumer might be a start. And others like Pocahontas.
McCain is the most obvious, he's inside the republican party and clearly competent what he does. the terrorist loving little shit is also likely among the most vulnerable due to links to ISIS, narrowly evading arrest and supposedly being gay and in the closet (see details of 2000 presidential run, and other claims of his rumored boyfriend Lindsey Graham)

The logical action is to counter traitors before enemies and intelligent competent opponents before idiots. Idiots like maxine walters and pelosi are practically a gift, not sure if anyone opposed to them would benefit from them going away.

Truth hurts, take some karma as condolences.

Been here since pic related

>Truth hurts
Fair enough. Here's some truth for you. Kekistan is light years less cringy than you. They at least have fun and hit commies with sticks.

You're just some faggot with a fedora folder.

>are we looking at the same face there?
I don't know, how many faces does he have? There's campaign face Trump who says everything we wanted to hear to get us to vote for him, then there's kike puppet face Trump who sucks the Israelis off, but let's also not forget daddy face Trump who doesn't want to see his little girl's feelings hurt.

For all the autism some cells produce, the commie-beating *is* pretty great.

Plus, considering the way shit's going in the West, we might want to consider Kekistan as a contingency plan.

Course, without the sandnigger name.

yeah. that name is weird.

>Kekistan is light years less cringy than you.
Yes le based land of Kekistan!
How do you not see the cringe of that?
>They at least have fun and hit commies with sticks
Let's stoop to antifa levels instead of beating them with right wing ideas on an intellectual level. Just forget about letting them expose themselves as emotional crybabies who need to break stuff like toddlers on a temper tantrum.

> We need to find another public figure to divert negative attention to.
Fuck public figures, we should focus on the DNC and 2018. We can exploit the division between bernie supporters and classic DNC; much like the reason HuffPo was created. Make them split into different parties and question their loyalties, what Macron is doing in France.

This.

>Sup Forums bickers like slack jawed faggots when they should be goddamn sexual tyrannosaurs

This thread is on the money. McCain is pure fucking cancer, prick needs a serious spotlight shone on him, it wouldn't take long to find some cockroaches running around in those shadows

Shills need to realize as soon as they're gone, we will go back to normal. Sup Forums can deal with chaos. It revels in it.

>has Sup Forums lost its Mojo
No, it's just newfags keep bumping shill threads, then another newfag like you makes a thread like this. It's literally the same fucking thing after every massive influx of new people.
>Sup Forums isn't fun anyway
Nigger, you've been here for like six months.

Patience user, we still have our mojo. This is merely the calm before the storm.

Thread /

As soon as candidates announce, yeah for sure. The Left is already shattered as a coalition, except for their union against Trump. Most of the moderate left have no patience for the Feminists and SJWs anymore.

Assassinate that neocon kike puppet McCain.

>How do you not see the cringe of that?
I didn't say it wasn't cringy. I just said it was less cringy than you.
>right wing ideas on an intellectual level
You're entire argument so far has been reddit speak and pics of fat guys.

This is the most frustrated I have ever been, Democrats are running the show and NBC reported today that the DNC has already beat their donations number from 2015. I have no doubt there are so many people out there that feel just as or more frustrated, but we need to take it to the ballot in 2018. If they gain the house Trump is impeached.

I gave Trump some money a couple of days ago, even if its doesn't help, maybe enough people did where they can report that as a positive in the wake of this new round of deep state attacks.

>muh energy
who fucking cares, faggot. Trump is president and he's not firing a SINGLE traitor.

Umm.. It's still like that.

so in other words you're a pussy that wants to do nothing but complain and act like that's progress.
get fucked, Antifa are gaining momentum and the only thing that gives them setbacks are people filming their dumbass sperg out or fucking them up single handedly.

regardless of hat you are you fedoralords say, Violence is repspected and feared, and that's frankly the only way these cunts can be beat back.

and as for the Sup Forums troll momentum, we need to diverse our targets, and a heavier hand needs a new name unless you want Sup Forums to go the way of Sup Forums.

but targets are obvious
Loud mouthed celebs
Antifa
and shit webcomic artists apparently.

>I-I'm not from plebbit, y-you are!
My argument has been that Kekistan is the most retarded thing that our influx of T_D fags has come up with.

Its important that you dont project that frustration to others. Trump won on the discourse between friends at the bar and families at the dinner table, not between pundits on the news.

Keep a positive facade, or this demoralizing cancer will spread

Trump stabbed us in the back when he attacked Assad and he is now the zoggiest president that ever did zog

He doesn't deserve us anymore

Yeah, we have to wait until they announce, but we'd be able to do it. Like you said, they're already shattered, now we have to scatter them, and 2018 is our best chance. Plus it would help Trump.

>Democrats are running the show and NBC reported today that the DNC has already beat their donations number from 2015.
Doesn't matter how much money they have, only how much we can make them spend in PR and crisis control. Hillary spent over a billion dollars and still lost. Jeb! started with a war chest of 250 million.
But come 2018, they're going to have plenty of candidates, and a whole swath of them will have skeletons. They're going to have to multiply their expenses to keep it from spreading.

Second part is for

Well then the answer is obvious. The enemies are Mitch McConnell and John McCain. The Senate repubs can override the filibuster rule on nearly anything Trump needs done and these two haven't done anything to help. No leadership. None. Cowards and liars both.

This trump isn't draining the swamp, he was he chosen one and instead laughed in our face and put Kushner(a satanic kike) in charge

Why don't we just go after the Deep State itself.
Expose how it operates, who runs it, and it's organization. Expose the real people who pull the strings.

Meme brigades should be released on the following:

Chuck Schumer
Nancy Pilosi
John McCain
John Oliver
Stephen Colbert
Maxine Waters

this is it
lets get this fucking traitor

I'm actually getting emotional.
The past election was one of the best times in my miserable life.
All of the happenings, "this is the end of drumpf"s, leaks, weaponized autism... leading up to one of the best nights of my life.
I wish I could go through it all again.

>tfw you'll never experience election night 2016 for the first time again.

>strawpoll.me/12991157
strawpoll.me/12991157
>strawpoll.me/12991157
strawpoll.me/12991157
V O T E !
O
T
E
!

>Trump stabbed us in the back when he attacked Assad and he is now the zoggiest president that ever did zog
That is why defense is of no use, you can oppose politicians you dislike and stop them. Defending politicians doesn't mean they will do what you want.

When dealing with politicians there is no carrot, only the stick. You always get stuck with the least bad option.

Anyone who wanted Trump to win on the grounds that he'd be a good leader is a retard.

The strength of Trump is purely symbolic. A nationalist, politically incorrect buffoon now holds the most powerful office in the world because people are sick of globalism and language policing.

If we allow this symbol to fail, then free speech and love of ones country will go with it.

Then there is the fact that a miniature revolution was sparked with Trump. Rednecks who've seen there voice in culture and politics increasingly fade away rally around Trump like he were their king. Society hates him like society hates them. Without Trump, this new uneducated white electoral majority will go back to being non-voters.

The Washington Post is owned by Jeff Bezos, who runs Amazon.com, so maybe we should just boycott those guys.

No that won't work. Repubs are strong enough to bulldoze the Dems on all policy in Congress if the Repubs were united and committed... but of course the aren't because the Repub establishment has nothing but contempt for you, me and Trump.

The only way to correct this is to threaten their power, make them fear they are loosing popular support. Remember when Little Marco wanted to push through that illegal alien amnesty bill and we melted his telephone lines and emails servers? He Torpedoed it after that.

The real enemies are within... in Congress.

Hmmm thinking about it... when we went after moldy locks and that bike lock professor prick you could see it then. You're right.

You know what. I can respect that. I'm just asking that you see some of it's benefit. Any degree of political power projection is better than no political power projection at all.Beggars can't be choosers right now.

Praise Kek

>so in other words you're a pussy that wants to do nothing but complain and act like that's progress.
I didn't say don't fight back, defense is one thing, going out and looking like antifa but holding American flags to seek them out is another.
>get fucked, Antifa are gaining momentum and the only thing that gives them setbacks are people filming their dumbass sperg out or fucking them up single handedly.
Which is what I said, let them show themselves for what they really are, this needs to be our focus, we don't need to seek them out to expose themselves, they can do that on their own.

>regardless of hat you are you fedoralords say, Violence is repspected and feared, and that's frankly the only way these cunts can be beat back.
Linking them to the left and hammering the connections to the Democrats and commies that they have is better than smashing heads. Eventually they will lose, not by battles in the streets, but by a distance that the establishment left will have to take to ever win elections again.

>and as for the Sup Forums troll momentum, we need to diverse our targets, and a heavier hand needs a new name unless you want Sup Forums to go the way of Sup Forums.
Agreed, our biggest enemy right now besides the left is the Republican party, Trump should be ramming legislation through right now but he's not able to due to the neocons and moderates, which he just so happened to staff most of his cabinet with.

It's King of the Hill scenario

When you are a challenger, you can be creative and mobile in taking on the King.

When you are King, your job is to sit there and defend your position

I'm done for now. The demoralization worked and I give up. Sick of everyone around me telling me the same shit putting me down, there is no place for me to go to talk to like minded people without a bunch of nigger libs and trolls fucking it up because they are so butthurt about any other opinion. And double fuck me for the blog post.

Pic related, I've hidden over 80 bullshit threads and still pol is flooded with nigger tier /bant/ posts that won't get pruned or moved.

>t_d is directly linking to Sup Forums
>summer time
>no real happening events
>support/antitrump trolling has reached equillibrium making shitposting pointless

Interesting stuff comes and goes. Once Trump faces impeachment or blows NK off the map, it will be interesting again

They got his Supreme court nomination through.
And its not the filibustering that's holding up the senate, its the fact that legislation needs 60/100 to pass it, and Repubs dont have those numbers.

Kut om je lul heen

STRAW
POLL
O
L
L
strawpoll.me/12991157
>strawpoll.me/12991157
strawpoll.me/12991157
>strawpoll.me/12991157
Seriously though, OP is damn right. We need to pick a target and take them out. Memes are much more effective when hitting specific targets.

Speak english you nazi.
But no seriously, I'm using a VPN, I don't speak cheese

Kankertemeijer

"Deep State" comes off a conspiracy theory. Wont catch the attention of the mainstream public. Memes against Hillary and the primary candidates worked because the election was as accessible as a reality TV show

>doesn't understand the government

false flag.

Kekistan is literal cringe, it is becoming Chanology 2.0

>Screencap this: MADAME PRESIDENT.

McCain being gay needs to be investigated, he was accused of being gay in 2000 during his presidential run.

If hes been cheating on his wife the entire time with men the deception alone will hurt him politically. The other interesting things is his movements, he went to libya and met gaddaffi just before the civil war, then went to libya after it started, then to Syria and finally ukraine, does he only travel to conduct espionage?
youtube.com/watch?v=085Vg4-rNKA

Zoals ik zei; ik spreek niet kaas.
Nederland moet branden, Belgians masterrace.

>meme get btfo
>haha 36d chess amirite?

Wrong. It takes 51 votes to pass something the senate absent cloture. It can be overridden on nearly all issues. Learn stuff and re-read my prior post.

McCain and Schumer are talking heads.
The real force wearing down the administration is and always has been the Media. This is a political coup by the ink-barrel owners.

This comment is a fedora projecting.

This,
Its hard to be anti-establishment when /ourguy/ is president.
Too bad most people cant see that its the Leftist cultural hegemony thats holds the power.

True, but like OP said, until we can name the target, we can't get them. Shoot, this sounds like fucking death note now.
Also, V O T E !
strawpoll.me/12991157

>I'm just asking that you see some of it's benefit
I think it's something that 14 year old edgelords would dream up.
We don't need to make up a stupid club, we are mostly right wing minded individuals, this is the only unifying thing we need. Look at Sup Forums, it's a conglomeration of hard right, nu-right, NATSOC, libertarians, and in general people who just don't identify with left leaning ideology. Labelling ourselves in any form or fashion will get us stuck in the "alt-right" bubble, which I think most of us can agree is another Jewish trick.

We just need a defined target that's funny enough to meme at

Bump, right on user

He's right, even though he is making the point like a plebbitor
Kekistan, le based black man, etc are cancer. We do not need them on Sup Forums

I think its more than just that. I think since we memed trump into office we've noticed how little in common we all have. The alt right split with the r/Donald people. Moderates and libertarians realise the alt right aren't on their side, while others have gone off Trump for various reasons. I think 2016 was a flash in the pan, we all have different ideas on shit and the sjw boogy man is dying so we no longer have the common enemy.

Shit has splintered.