Cow shit houses

I asked an Indian girl what India's like. She said the rich parts are great and very modern/western. I asked about street shitting and she said it's really a traditional thing.

Apparently in some poorer parts of India they dry and process cow shit to make houses. It's easy, renewable, and sturdy if done correctly, and the smell goes too. It's a cultural thing. It won't dissolve in the rain because you layer the outer walls up with wood, metal, plastic, or even weatherproof paint, and it only rains in the winter so there's plenty of time for that too.

Any Indibros wanna confirm or deny this? I don't think I'd ever be comfortable with living in a house made of cow shit desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rguawpCMzT4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>indian architecture

All the indians ive known stink and have no concept of hygenie. They live in squalor even in rich homes.

Wimin preparing Holy Cow Poop Tablets for body purification...

it's their culture you bigot

building that Cow Poo house

stocking up on Cow Poo Cakes for upcoming religious festival

>making women build shit-houses with their bare hands
wtf i love india now

Collecting the fresh Holy Cow Poo straight from the source

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

How can one culture be so obsessed with shit?

Did we meme this into reality?

Beautification by Holy Cow Poo Bath for upcoming festival

Hahahahahahaha fucking gross

TAKE THE POO
TO THE LOO

Thank Vishnu...Pleased with todays harvest

Gotta teach your child early about the advantages of Holy Cow Poo Bath

>It won't dissolve in the rain because you layer the outer walls up with wood, metal, plastic, or even weatherproof paint
>wood, metal, plastic

why tha fuck even use shit then?

C U L T U R E

And the Award for Best Godly Holy Poo producer of the state goes to...

>I asked about street shitting and she said it's really a traditional thing.
>she said it's really a traditional thing.
>it's really a traditional thing.

Very Indian of them

Insulation, I'd guess.

Built like a brick shit house

To get blessings by cleansing your house using Holy Cow Poo...for Metro folks that may not have access to fresh Cow Poo, supermarket Holy Poo Cakes are there.

>Bant-ladesh

Its also customary to wash yourself with Holy Cow Poo Soap before religious ceremony

Menthol Japan bringing the bantz

Best selling Sensational product, Toothwash powder and Mouthwash made from Holy Cow Poo and Pee

I can smell the shit and curry through my computer.

It just gets worse and worse. How will pajeets ever recover?

I honestly have no reaction image that can accurately portray my disgust

Cow Pee facewash/facecream/hair tonic/shampoo/aftershave

Now that's what I call Traditional!

Rene Guenon approves with 5 thumbs up!!!

Common cold got you Down? fret not, Use the Ultimate Holy Cow Pee syrup to perk yourself up

Too many poo = SUPER BUG

>Literal clay underneath your feet.
>Make houses out of shit instead.

Poor people who live in dry treeless land burn cow patties instead of wood.
Consider people build huts out of mud and grass, and cows have a lot of fiber in their shit it would probably be a decent way to build a hut.

Did you shag her m8?

Most expansive concentrated Holy Cow Pee in the world, 'Eau De Urethra'

Planning to desu

I love you bangladesh

>SCATSAT

launch site is shart

Why is all this shit labeled in english?

wtf ISRO? Seriously, that's the name of their space agency? "ISRO" means "he just took a shit" in serbian, holy fuck the dankness

india was a british colony

It's natures fibreglass init.

Yeah, what this guy said.

Alternatively, leave it where it is & wait for the fucking monsoon.

English is the only universally acceptable lang in India, Southern/Eastern India hates Hindi, so most products have English lebeling.

Thanx man, same here...good luck with the gril

Because we Anglofied them beyond repair

Even in their movies they use a mixture of English and whatever garbage language they usually speak.

Indobros on suicide watch

Cow poo doesnt smell as bad as human shit.

>dry and process cow shit
Essentially wattle and daub; cow/horse shit mixed with clay, soil, water and straw then daubed on a framework as in the picture.

Very common in the medieval ages. Can confirm that if you've been into many tudor period buildings, the outer walls between the major timbers are almost always wattle and daub.

This is just too much...

>pooposting from first world

Has the local government designated a street for you yet

only in villages tho

This was practiced here too. Nobody makes shit or dirt houses since the 70's thought

English is a sort of lingua franca in India

nice try
but i've been to New Delhi

Those or not cow dung houses even though they resemble a lot with african mud huts, like in the pic you attack, the woman in that pic is putting a coat on a stack of cow dung cakes (used a fuel) so rain won't ruin them and they will stay dry.

new delhi is shit too

only good place in india is bombay

BS. That is not a House. That is a storage mound for Dried Cow Dung that is used as Fuel. People use it all over the world. I am pretty sure that not in so distant past it was prevalent in Europe as well.

no thats nott true. houses ae not made of cwdung but dried dung is used by villagers to light fire as it is cheaper. and the smell goes too(thats correct). But i still find that disgusting tho

Fuck Mohammed The shit eating Pedophile.

Fuck Mohammed(Piss be upon Him) The shit eating Pedophile...

lol bangladeshi fags are polluting everything nowadays. the only good thing that your country gave was Tasleema Nasrin. She did a good job in exposing your degenearate mudslimes

Fuck Mohammed(Piss be upon Him) The shit eating Pedophile.....

Fuck Mohammed(Piss be upon Him) The shit eating Pedophile....

holy fucking shit

Fuck Mohammed(Piss be upon Him) The shit eating Pedophile......

bombay and uttarakhand as well as north eat india is the best

Indiabro here. Came to the UK during the great 90's famine which killed 200 million people. I grew up in on of these that my great grand father built, we kept adding extensions to it until we had a poo mansion. It was the swankiest in the pooboorhood, it even had an upstairs and a loft and a gaming room. My father and grand father where poo layers by trade and even had a poo mixing company. When we came to the UK we where disappointed poor level of architecture and the construction materials, most of which have toilets which is a huge waste in construction material imho.

Fuck Mohammed(Piss be upon Him) The shit eating Pedophile..........

POO FIGHT

The picture in OP's post is a picture of a woman building a house out of shit and you say it's not true?

>tfw cow poo soap
>new delhi is shit too
IC WAT U DID THERE

Not indian but its a thing. My grandma's barn walls were partially made out of that material, it's called kerpic in Turkey. All I know is that you mix the shit with hay and leave it to dry. It is good for insulation and they cover the outside with paint.

This is how Bangladesh looks like when sewer and blood flows in the streets on all the Islamic festivals.

fuck no ijust googled it. yoou got me there

I live in Bombay....it's full of shit and if you think any different then you are full of it too.

>inb4 you live in a shitty part of bombay

INDIA IS A 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE WITH PATCHES OF PROMISE. LIKE A DIRT PATCH GARDEN WITH A COUPLE OF SCENTLESS STRANGE WILD FLOWERS HERE AND THERE. FITE ME DELUDED COCKSUCKERS.

Fuck off you filthy cockroach

dunno never saw it in real life. maube its a thing in extremely poor places but in places where i have visited

no idea. the indian part of my family via dad is scottish on both sides of male bloodline with one of those sides norman. they inherited european culture, names, tradition, food etc. anglo indian pretty much. the most I know of anything indian is from wikipedia and indian shit posts.
mums european who's family came on the 2nd fleet and her other side came 12 years into colonisation from germany.
I've got pajeet blood but don't know anything about it.
Thats why I practice the old art of leeching and blood letting. *indian voice* just kidding.

sun dried bricks often contain straw and manure to form a sort of composite materials. I think horse manure is the best . And yeah composting at my grandpas small farm I learned that once dried horse manure doesn't smell.
But think of manure as a catalyst.
Fiy sundried bricks form over time a really strong bond cutting a door through a wall is really hard in an older house as it's turns into concrete. Quite earthquake resistant I haven't heard a lot of them collapsing during the two earthquakes we had in '40 and '77 .
Also keeps warm in the winter and cold in the summer. All you have to do is keep it relatively dry so good plaster is important
I haven't heard of the poo tradition of making their homes completely out of poo. Mudhuts are shit tbqh,might as well built a proper house since the materials are natural and mostly free. Lazy indians
Also dried dung is used as fuel in areas where wood is scarce. If you throw a brick on an open fire outside you'll clear out all of the mosquitos,weirdest thing.

blah blah blah, this city is full of street shitters, that city is full of street shitters

way to ignore that fact that your entire country is even more anal-retentive than the germans/austrians, and mozart literally composed a song called "kiss my ass (lick me in the ass)"

you actually live in a shitty part of bombay

oh, go optimize my database

and you're a liar

whatever. i live in a secluded and clean part of india. i just visit bombay on yearly basis.

lol u must live in borivali lmao

i live in south bombay not once have i seen cowshit or any kind of shit

people are well behaved and talk in english

we follow western methods and have better living conditions than anyone in india

Can anybody give me a quick rundown pls, is it ok to use shit to cover my walls or not ?

ofcourse not are you stupid?

absolutely it is okay

thx indobro, you guys sure know your poo

It's true and happens in other places as well as india.
Educational video
youtu.be/rguawpCMzT4

>Bombay
>A good place
Sure if rampant pollution and 1000+ slums per square centimeter is your thing then why not.

da fuc man

Man no wonder we dropped India

Gross.

>ok to use shit to cover my walls

5000 year old SooperPlower does it so Must be OK !!!