Worst case scenario

Trump gets impeached..... then Pence is president. Not a big loss. Why are the democrats even trying?

Pence compared to Trump

+ More fiscally conservative
+ Less likely to spend tax dollars
+ Hates fags and degenerates
+ Crisp AF
+ Hates unions
+ Won't make so many gaffs

- Probably more pro war
- Less hateful towards globalists
- Probably won't build a wall
- Less dank memes
- Won't troll the media

I think the benefits and negatives will balance out.

P.S. Yes! Unions are bad.

>Not a big loss having a neocon establishment republican in power
Why exactly did people support Trump over the 15 other establishment shills again?

Not all "neocons" are equal. Some will still do a great job with the economy by lowering taxes and regulations. I don't want Trump impeached but i just don't think it will be a big loss.

I don't want Reagan I want Trump and won't support a Pence or Ryan presidency. They can fuck themselves if they think this is what the voters wanted when they voted Trump. It's a backdoor romney/mccain presidency and not something I want.

>he types this message while furiously stuffing his greasy hotpocket into his mouth and washing it down with some refreshing Mountain Dew

Nigga, you ain't gonna do sheeiiit besides whine on an anonymous Himalayan basket-weaving enthusiasts' forum if Trump gets impeached.

Best Case Scenario
>Trump gets impeached
>Civil War 2.0 starts
>Fun times begin

Liberals would get nothing, maybe less. The establishment would likely get everything. It would prevent a lot of real change and keep a lot of people from facing charges for serious crimes.

is he, dare I say, /our guy/ ??

Im ruining your Ameritard streak, faggots.

Worst case scenario is as follows:

>Trump impeached
>he gets acquitted

I hope that if a Trump impeachment happens, it will completely crash the global economy.
People would ultimately blame the (((Resistance))) , and the resulting economic crisis would give the European far-right a much needed boost.

Also, it's not likely to happen and would be opposed if trickery were employed to make it so.

What's more likely at this point is finding who murdered Seth Rich.

Here's a good run-down by a progressive host
https
://youtube.com/watch?v=wKawchvHsEg

If Trump gets impeached, then the rest of his cabinet goes down with him. The liberals are not going to stop once they taste blood.

Pence is more extreme on certain things, but that's completely fine because impeaching Trump isn't about destroying muh right wing party, it's about literally removing an extremely corrupt, despicable human being. Pence is more extreme for sure but at least he will restore some good will and prestige to what should be a highly respectable position.

Reagan > Trump. Both great though.

This Retarded T R U M P F A G delusion

You have stopped making children and your median age is almost 50.

Deterioation and total collapse are Europe's only fate, no matter you go far left or far right.

>1 post by this ID
hi Jamal you filthy nigger

FUCKING WALL

Border security needs to go up unless you want to be demographically replaced.

ignunt. pence and ryan are implicated. orrin hatch is in line. but most likely will be a bipartisan appointee. happened to gerald ford.

>Trump gets impeached..... then Pence is president.
Trump doesn't seem like the type to peacefully resign from office

if trump gets impeached its because they made this whole russian thing stick. and if it sticks they will find a way to make the entire election void.

the russian thing wont stick.
unless its true. (read: unless they have irrefutable evidence)

Trump isn't going to be impeached. It's all kabuki theater. "Deep state" is still government and government is retarded. Trump is playing the long game and it's working. Sessions is brilliant. Trump is just checking off all the people that try to backstab him while drawing out the hypocrites.

Agreed. Super important. At this moment, the latinos are the only demographic that can ruin white america. We need mass deportation to stop the inevitable spickining of our great nation.

Hope he puts on a show. A mini civil war would be fun.

Do you know where someone could buy a full size body pillow of mike pence? Asking for a friend

>Loves niggers, mexicans, kikes, Islam
>Supports tolerance
>Will sign amnesty
>Diversity is our strength

Yeah it's a wash

pence is going with him...

>A mini civil war

they can't get that many people out of their house for that, it will just be asshurt headlines and a big nothing

Payback for birtherism :)

Trump is a neocon who is amazing at looking like he isn't one

America is a huge country, thankfully. When I went to California all I saw were spics the entire times they're like 70% easily in the cities lol. Then 10% Asian and 5% black.

Shills are trying to prime the pump for Pence. Fucking joke.If Trump is attempted to be removed there will be hell to pay

fuck off shill.

If you go through with this bullshit, I can guarantee that the Republican party will never be anything more than a minority party ever again.

>Yes! Unions are bad.

For the globalists.

Fuck you kike bitch

Good for globalists. It incentivizes companies to leave overseas where the labor is cheap and the workers are grateful. Also leaf

>+ More fiscally conservative
>+ Less likely to spend tax dollars
>+ Hates fags and degenerates
>+ Crisp AF
>+ Hates unions
>+ Won't make so many gaffs
No one cares about any of this stuff, there aren't any boomers here. You probably supported Jeb.

I supported Cruz. Still voted Trump. And, if you don't care about fiscally conservative policies then you don't have your priorities straight.

Unions are anti-globalist and keep living-wage jobs in your home country.

>- Probably more pro war
Why is this bad?

Both Pence and Ryan are compromised. The presidency will fall to Senator Hatch.

Trump will resign within the fortnight.

Screencap this post.

Then why does the leadership vote 99 percent Democrat

They just want to stick it to trump. They don't think more than 1 move ahead.

Yes but in America unions are lobby groups so they suck because our political system sucks

I have mixed feelings on war hawks. i didn't want to rustle pols jimmies by putting war in a neutral section

>Trump gets impeached..... then Pence is president
No?

>Trump gets impeached

for what

i think everyone can agree that pence is better than trump.

he's a wanna be theocrat and has all the usual right wing retardedness economically but at least pence doesnt seem like he is having a mental breakdown from stress.

your a fool if you think it would end with trump, if they pin this Russia thing true or not weather trump had direct knowledge or not they will go after pence as well this does not stop until the democrats pull of a coup or are utterly defeated.

His name was SETH RICH.

They aren't concerned about Trump. They're concerned about the people who voted for him. That is what the last 5 months has been about, demoralization.

umm I don't think you understand, it is clear that Trump is not a god damn Russian plant

if they impeach the President and have him removed from office (don't forget that impeached doesn't mean removed from office), then that will effectively mean the degenerates in Washington and all the corporate heads like Zuckerjew own this country and will have turned over a democratically elected President

President Pence? more like Civil War 2017

They are going to try to take out Pence with Trump. At least that is there goal.

Pence can suck a dick, he's just another self professed martyr that will hand the country over to prove that's he's a nice guy
>the economy
we've learned the economy doesn't mean shit, it's about the standard of living for americans

Nixon was democratically elected as well, in the biggest electoral landslide in history. Removing him didn't lead to a civil war.

sorry I should have been specific in that TRUMP HASN'T ACTUALLY COMMITTED ANY FUCKING CRIMES

I always thought Pence was Trump's "Assassination Protection."

they're using the impeachment process to take out a democratically elected President because this time the uninformed populace wasn't uninformed enough and they voted for the WRONG person

if the political establishment insists on taking Trump out despite any actual crime then yes, I do think that is criteria for a civil war... there certainly isn't any precedent for what's happening

I still cant tell if its fake

no, having a real patriot as his VP would have been protection from assassination, someone like Rand Paul or something

Mike Pence will probably do what he's told

>- Less dank memes
can't happen soon enough tbqh

He is not charismatic at all.

Honestly this. Memes are destroying everything.

My fiance's parents were top donors to mike pence and bave his personal number on their phones

Explain to me why I wouldnt want this?

Fake and gay