Brit/pol/ Starkey Edition

>5 days left to register to vote
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>BBC empirically biased against Labour
newstatesman.com/2017/05/right-wing-newspaper-headlines-bring-bias-bbc
archive.is/a8upd

>Politicians face investigation over abusing data harvested and sold from social media
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/political-parties-facing-investigation-targeting-voters-twitter/
archive.is/nnsWh

>LibDem manifesto: Ganja YES, Brexit NO, Tampons FREE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/liberal-democrats-would-ban-sale-diesel-cars-tax-cannabis-boost/
archive.is/h1F5b

>Scot Labour threatens councillors for fraternising with the enemy
thenational.scot/news/15291689.Labour_threaten_to_suspend_councillors_in_Aberdeen_over_Tory_coalition_deal/
archive.is/XiVEW

>Grime artists support Corbyn, rave planned before election
standard.co.uk/news/politics/londons-grime-stars-come-out-in-support-of-jeremy-corbyn-as-secret-rave-planned-before-general-a3541466.html
archive.is/eqIH1

>Wages can't keep up with inflation: Stagflation since 2008
dailyecho.co.uk/news/national/15288333.Inflation_hits_three_and_a_half_year_high/
archive.is/6V4Tl

>Man charged with terrorism for not handing over passwords at airport
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/17/cage-campaign-group-director-muhammed-rabbani-charged-under-terrorism-act?CMP=share_btn_tw
archive.is/QXjDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xa7egoBfF2c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FSr0mKCk7vc
grime4corbyn.com/
twitter.com/britainelects
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much do you reckon they paid to get this done

First for burning niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=Xa7egoBfF2c

Fuck weeaboos and queers.

jewgle does it for free.

>people must show ID in order to vote
A classic trick used in America to disenfranchise voters in favour of the Republicans. The devious Tory fucks.

Do people really believe that leave voters based their belief on this fucking bus?

Every thread, lads. Keep your heads.

Kek

I want to fuck a british girl but I feel like I have no chance with all the niggers running around

Starkey led death squads couldn't come fast enough.

VOTE TORY SENPAIS

Tonight's Question Time panel.

(you)

Well then leave the niggers behind and move to Britain.

No.

I like Angela Rayner. Don't give a fuck about the rest of them though

>that "really, nigger?" look on Priti
heh

They don't put based Starkey on anymore, just this guy. Fucking cucks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FSr0mKCk7vc

Look at the fucking jaw on the paki. She could crack rocks with her teeth I bet.

As expected, the Tories have a good manifesto. But it's the Tories, it's May and they've got the past 7 years of destroying the country behind them, doing the opposite of properly funding the NHS and education. I hope people realise that.

One abo is the equivalent of like 15 niggers and you fucking know it

>3 leftists
>2 right wingers

Why are they doing this when Tories are on 49 fucking %?!?!?!

People don't realise that and she will win bigly.

i still remember that guy from the audience fucking legend

>People don't realise that and she will win bigly.
The Conservative Party 2017 Manifesto, found in library's (that haven't closed due to cuts) right next to other fictional works such as "Pinnochio" and their 2015 manifesto.

The Tories have only been in power for 2 years.

People are stupid and just forgive the Tories for all the damage they caused because there's a new face there now

Starkey's been on at least 4 times since that clip, though.

Rayner's decent. Cable is the man who made me meme-vote Liberal at the naive age of 20 (2010) and subsequently made me despise lib dems more than any other party. Patel is essentially a brown mascot, others are irrelevant.

Starting to get worried, lads.

Voting Tory in honour of the Heroes of Peterloo, may the good time roll again

>it's another 60-80% remain panel

Oh god its happening. We'll all be in the gulags by the end of the year

Outlier.

Take the average of the last 5.

but white women dont find abos attractive unless they're 1/234345324

Lol fuck off with that image

explain this gif

the labour link leads nowhere interesting
I was hoping it'd be a well thought out critique

Youtube Laurie Penny Starkey... You're in for a treat.

#
>If we get flooded anymore the economy will never recover anyway
> t. clearly never taken an economics class There are plenty of social reasons to not want immigrants, but no economic ones.
Douglas Murray proves the economic reasons beyond any shadow of a doubt. The gov't's own figures show immigration of non-EU citizens to be a net loss in the billions p.a. This is widely available and not hidden knowledge.

Reminder Jonathon Bartely killed a paki in a driving accident when he was 17

So why aren't you voting for based paki killing greens?

I'll pass.

Okay

Corbyn can fucking do it. Remember, the corporate globalists are the enemy and have no interest in any of you after June.

>That gormless look on Pennys soppy face.

>nog and hoes too stupid to get id
>muh id is racist meme

Kill yourself, lazy twunt.

I think it works out well, don't want voters getting complacent.

Oh for fuck sake, this is getting ridiculous

Speaking of history, my hardback copy of Like the Roman came today. Making me pretty mad desu, just flicking through it before I start.

>Powell took part in a poetry recital in London [...] he read out some of his poems during an evening dedicated to 'the politician as a poet'. His participation attracted a hard core of 'anti-racist' hecklers, who attempted to disrupt him.

CAN'T EVEN READ SOME FUCKING POEMS WITHOUT THEM TRYING TO GET TO HIM

>implying abos care about consent.
I thought australians were the idiot savants of racism. What happened?

You didn't actually respond retard

Unless it's a sex tape where she gets mind broken I have no interest in seeing that woman's existence.

The white mans choice

That's a pretty much expected bump after a successful and popular manifesto. Others only put it at +1 for the same period, though.

Powell's poetry was all about shagging women while he claimed he didn't do that at school where he wrote it.

Rayner? Really?

Also, Charles Moore is based

speak english cunt

>The man who made the BNP multiracial is the white man's choice

No

Staying in the single market and keeping freedom of movement is the most pro corporate globalist thing I can think of.

I want reddit gone

Fucking what is up with Linehan?

The final episode of the IT Crowd took the piss out of people calling Jen, a woman, a misogynist. What is wrong with him?

What's wrong with his left eye?
Ptosis?

That nigger will be strung up in my lifetime.

grime4corbyn.com/

Uh oh..

t schlomo

I think Vince Cable is meant to represent the centre
also, one from each main party except ukip (they have a conservative leaver journalist instead)

I know, I hate it as well. And the immigration shit. But it's everything else - privatisation, trade deals like the yank takeover of cadburys, continued loss of industry, zero hour contracts and so on. Corbyn at least gives a fuck about people earning less than £100,000 a year and not living in london, and he has a healthy cynicism about the eu.

He's a retarded feminist.

Fuck off.

>one eye on the darkies
>one eye on the streets

They don't have a good manifesto, half of it is stolen from Labour's 2015 manifesto.

absolutely based foreign man

You what mate?

Minimum wage laws hurt the poor. Even left-leaning economics agree on that,

>Rayner's decent.
Decent? A slutty ginger who got impregnated at 15 and gave birth at 16. Left school with NO qualifications, not even one GCSE, Decent? Are you having a laugh?

We're fucked lads, it's all over

>Gove does something
>'lol let's somehow tie it to that thing he once said'

>DISCLAIMER: Vote for whoever you want.

Griffon changed the direction of the BNP from being white nationalist to being civic nationalists. He couldn't handle being called a racist and sold the entire thing out which destroyed it

She's got massive knockers m8

> has iq higher than 100
> not voting libdem
Pick one, honestly.

hitchens was right. what the fuck are they conserving?

even says "The government's agenda will not be allowed to drift to the right"
reee

Yes yes but is it on the side of a red bus??

She certainly gets fucked but by a white ex-working class gay guy. Well worth the watch

Looks like Ron Pearlman

Post proof

Source? Can't find it on their Twitter.

>voting libdem
>liking black willy up your bum
Pick both, honestly

If it wasn't for Brexit I'd strongly consider him but getting Brexit right is a once in a lifetime chance.

>twitter.com/britainelects

That poll doesn't exist.

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

The problem is that with cost of living rising, and house prices rising, and no real new mass-employment industries, there's only so low people can go with wages before it becomes a race to the bottom.

>Powell's poetry was all about shagging women while he claimed he didn't do that at school where he wrote it.
Powell's poetry and life was about man-thrusting small boys.

>I'm a conservative
>We promote change, progress and diversity

its pretty ASMR tbqh famalam

According to some journalists, this is Blue Labour, a project initiated by Jon Cruddas and Maurice Glasman. Glasman in particular has been meeting with May recently.