Honestly guns should be banned

Guns increase violent behavior in humans. It's been scientifically proven. Thus we should ban all guns except for police enforcement.. Think about it. There'd be a lot less guns in the country, so police officers would have a massive advantage over criminals. If we put faith into out officers we wouldn't have to worry about needing to protect ourselves. As they're already trained with guns and can take care or our issues. Plus people wouldn't be nearly as violent.. We could make an amendment taking back the second one so that people don't have a right to have such deadly devices. But officers need to be tested for racism as the racist police officers killing innocent African Americans are making people lose faith in our already amazing police force.. And thus would make people more reluctant to rely on them for protection.

“Guns not only permit violence, they can stimulate it as well. The finger pulls the trigger, but the trigger may also be pulling the finger.”

—Leonard Berkowitz, Emeritus Professor of Psychology, University of Wisconsin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's another liberals project their mental unstability and lack of self control onto others episode

>another Jewish beta with a receding hairline fearing the presence of a gun

He can trot on over to Mexico where they also banned guns. Or maybe Brazil.

He should feel safe there.

Only a fool thinks this debate is valid in 2017. Everyone on my entire street owns a home made CNC milling machine that can essentially print / mill out guns... what are they going to do ban resistors and all electronic components? Lobotomize everyone with IQ over 70 (liberals are safe from that at least)

Honestly, OP is a faggot.

>Demographics map
>Violent crime map

Czechd. Also, haven't seen that macro in a long while.

Yeah there should just be no guns lol
Really make you think

Possession of firearms in Switzerland is mandatory there.

That's why Switzerland is such a violent, chaotic hellhole. NOT!

That psychologist is playing politics rather than "research".

>tested for racism
How do you do this?

>Are you racist?
N-no
>When you look at this ink blot what do you see?
A FUCKING NI- night starry night

>Everyone on my entire street owns a home made CNC milling machine

What? Really? Do you live in a Tech Park?

First post best post.

Close this nigger thread up.

>tfw to intelligent too take white dick

A Canadian with connection to the real world and even reality. Refreshing!

RaspberryPi DIY became the 'beat the neighbour' game among this recycler community.

American abroad here

I was super pro-guns until I came to Seoul
I feel more safe anywhere in this city than I did in my very neighborhood back home

people, even women, regularly fall asleep on the street here after a night of heavy drinking

it's just a huge weight off to not be worried some hoodlum's gonna shoot you for pocket change that I didn't know existed until coming here

>Berkowitz

What's the demographics of Seoul compared to the USA?

That's not the lack of guns
That's just a homogeneous society

Sage

>1 post by this ID

Statistics:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

MORE Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Observation and Solution
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM

Spoilers: it's niggers.

>look at me! i'm an idealist! i want all weapons to not exist!

some people's fucking hands can kill with utter ease. we gonna start chopping off hands? oh wait, you could use the hand chopper as a weapon, you're in a pretty pickle aren't you?

weapons such as guns will never leave the realm of human ingenuity. never.

>—(((((Leonard Berkowitz))))), Emeritus Professor of Psychology, University of Wisconsin
Need I say more?

The government should try to confiscate guns in the United States ;) Good luck going door to door with over a million square miles to cover. Come and take them!

>Research shows that the mere presence of OP increases occurrence of dicks

i realize this is poor bait but it gives me another opportunity to inform

There's a girl at work that looks identical to EJ in this pic. Blows me the fuck out every time someone posts it

>Guns increase violent behavior in humans
>Thus we should ban all guns except for police enforcement.

Is op actually retarded? Why the fuck would we give violence encourage guns to only one group? And place our faith in them? They will just turn violent

>This has been scientifically proven

What you going to do when they start shooting at you?

Taking the guns away from us leaves us defensless. The police take time to get places, if someone breaks into my house the police won't be there untill it's too late, If I had a gun j could handle it then and there.
Also, only one group having power (the police being this group and that power being guns) leads to corruption. In today's world where we do have guns to some extent, the police are corrupt as jt is. In your world we would have a militarized force controlling an unarmed populace with no real consiquence.

As far as violenc; I could agree that having guns could increase ones willingness towards violence, that is, IF THEY'RE THE ONLY ONE WITH A GUN! In a world where everyone COULD own a gun, or have one on their person, you run the risk of them fighting back and killing you. Even keeping JUST YOU in mind in that situation devoid of empathy, jt would be too risky.

TL;DR OP is a faggot.

>more guns, fewer cucks
sounds great actually. why are you afraid of a little social aggression? are you a NAP?

>research shows
source please
>police officers would have a massive advantage over criminals
why wouldnt you want the american citizens to have the same advantage?

I agree man. Guns are evil. They kill 6 trillion children a year. Only stupid rednecks and serial killer psychos want guns. There is absolutely no reason anyone should own guns. They're pure killing machines and the average citizen shouldn't have access to them.

Now come and take them.

>racist police officers killing innocent African Americans are making people lose faith in our already amazing police force
People like police more when they're portrayed as a nigger removal force.

Even though this is probably bait I'll still debunk it.
I made pic related for my anthropology class. There is no correlation between firearms owned or ease of access to firearms and homicides nor is there

Sadly, banning guns never work, believe me, this will not stop criminals from having guns.
Guns are the tools that criminals use to achieve their objectives, its not the main reason they commit crimes.
Here in brazil we have a ban on guns, but the criminals have military weapons while our police officers have junk guns from Taurus.
Gun bann is good in the paper, on fiction, after you try it ... well ... the game changes and people start wanting it back!

>1 Post by this ID

sage, faggots