Daily Reminder: Obama will go down in history as one of the best presidents

Daily Reminder: Obama will go down in history as one of the best presidents.

GOP will live in infamy for all the obstructionism and villification they heaped on him 24/7 that damaged this country. May Ailes and Murdoch reap their karmic reward in the eternal flames of justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

ladyrhiannon824.tumblr.com/
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivkRYOZdEUyHJUBZCZ-QyBLM2ln7I7XJt65YUXK_1BAikpyZW6E3ye6mXNGa1ElD1AzPwJpAw5XJXmyfmuP9ywLaMJFfpdMd0WXC6cNp_19etQJpUbafKK7j3g4gb1m8TAZBV7-6R3UP3D6NSslwVjGclzqgZNzox8YPQdGJV4wYtsThSFAUhfUe21zGgAjFxlxOIQFMMItYz6dVX0SK8HTvXgcuqE0RABuJD1zvxZEmBuaal8bSqBeHi3SKy9Lb70oq39Z0OBHkqJGrscjam2rKzu36ADOmJfxsVHIa4ulxUHki8QoBGmU2Ut3bV6FyJz_1COb9WXKVSki41qWjgVyDHb9RqzoN5GE9xWop8Bpi7nuAS4v6HJVlo3Cgi89QJ6f37TK0vpx8Vz2wAkxs3UOxA8nJQR4VMwLq-2ME48zyorYkE8QjTLgHCMEHEr4-8RMlLhIXvGsqvOCJuMi5O9qwdXb9RtpXAxppgLACghAk6aEIMAAUBs7pY3r3RhMgbu59IBZN1eE3jOIUlpEnl58QsXTjTxQMioxWScNTy_1bDsM_1xsH-PGlU9CpGogQIp0l7yiku7UXqc4_1S6kwIo8-vtqibdxRWGYPjSBNV0N3G2HI3AT8qKFAxRy7iXK528cj23aGQfULy0_1jNAIa2IvQmAEViss9aOJqyvhwOcqa74MwNS6GkeNIoJf39W-0PHTUg2T08MF-ozU84il5R8JlfmYy-wwjNPFCa29gh9PUcI0yNlugXCnk6uICX7CgFmn1Z7IBKkd6e3DuD8HWE3UMMKu_1i7GC_1zX4N1vmBPOWRZM-ENyPpp8LL3H8kmHQCR32DjdhD78yoyG4MwN0y1L8gnNSK05u4f5y5FWmpBqNJvbWHBk_1IJ9FTYPmcJaXgK94OHekxsF9hTwzz-5NWaCtlYs6ewowyihRSy_1-_1XBtpX1GTLOoSWnEt8OggiuYymRCu6N0D0byktjpZf2KONfDBP0-1R2mnoss3u1RlRpuF1SjxgbPDKh0aVqQVS-giLuwBySWFZBg7X36B8d-fiNMYK13phfsvmi5pl7bPZjGiKttoPXirRqc91koJ8lUmGPgmhTucWZNT3mfbsD93wJxq_18axe-hc8xCy_1C-Q0MBQh9qVwaQk8N56ZIh6pfhzgD00oGkwyu5ajYuydW7gUEnu_1ZJRqOPms5efPG_1sbeAr2Rcg3KvzxQ2nD4bWLgvkyIqavbCBJLjErX9AAs8vM0oXOQQV6frhM2vimBFrKLQfCLhEUPcIl-vY29iE_1jpVgzwDv-bsTRw0kbelzpBjd8lN1rhRhk5rcAJ3A5HsVhWIDeH5zxtBvUc4gWhFqqlfRUJGjG2Kn3vCQiW02BX-nKlpQSxTb19D7qxplPKQghX4Knx92CUvFJ6-GFdd9T5uP77R0MU6PFznNEl3UuigJULuR_1nFi-BE3cUUkw-sKYJtvU2ZC8oJgc&btnG=Search by image&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep.

DEBT
E
B
T

hourly reminder to sage

sage

He barely moved the needle in 8 years. A monkey could have been President and we'd have gotten the same growth numbers, minus the 8 trillion added to the debt.

Where's the national debt next to it?

Hahaha you are fucking delusional. Obummer=WORST president EVER

>take office right after the worst crisis in 80 years
>things improve
Give this nigger a golden statue!

Hes already being fucked by the media lol. Ive seen 3 different negative stories about Obama in the MSM in the past week.

Obama is a half nigger parasite who literally rode the coat tails of the White American economy working hard to get ourselves back in black while he did EVERYTHING he could to slow us down

Please slap that bipolar cunt

No, that's what successful monetary policy looks like.

God I can't wait to hear the spin from the conservative memelords when their lord and savior is thrown out of office and ridiculed as the saddest piece of showman shit to ever come into office.

Meanwhile Obama's doing great.

Why on earth did then markets skyrocket as soon as he left office?

>Daily Reminder: Obama will go down in history as one of the best presidents
he will be remembered as one of the worse and the fact that you have to make this post and attach that stupid contrived .jpg proves that he will and you must convince people otherwise.

now show how much debt he put the country in

how much he invested into the gibmedats entitlement programs

how many companies they overseas to avoid his business taxes

that job number is bullshit. people lost a lot of jobs because of his requirement for healthcare with small businesses

What color is the sky in your world?

meanwhile back in reality

>set overnight interest rates to 0
>people buy shit, companies buy back stock, want to hire while money is cheap
>somehow this is presidential magic

inb4 obamaleaf posts 50 headlines

Oh baby

hahahah this is hilarious. classic 'how to lie with statistics'

Oh my god, what a fucking retard. How do I even collect myself enough to begin. FUCK.

Obama was the modern president, and probably will hold that tile for a really long time, you sensitive snowflakes can deny that fact all your want, but its true. He was a great president and knew how to handle himself (unlike the current oval office occupant.)

wow obummer btfo

defend this demoshit shills

> not realizing how good this makes obama look and how bad this makes bush look
holey shit

literally all Obama will be remembered for is being black.

That's the America I remember when he left

Actually, a monkey WAS president.

Go on...

>A monkey could have been President and we'd have gotten the same growth numbers

Looks like your mans George Bush is more stupid than a monkey eyyyy

Not really.

look at that, it was already going up when obama took over, thats literaly bush's fault. when it drops after trumps 8th year thats where you'll see obama's doing

>unpayable debt with China
>destablized North Africa-Middle East
>Benghazi

America is doomed because you elected a chimpazee for president

ITT stupid motherfukers that don't understand how a deficit leads to an increased debt.

There was a $1.3 trillion deficit when Obama took office. That means that $1.3 trillion will be added to the debt every year if no action was taken.

In 2015 the deficit was $438 billion,

Obama took nearly $1 trillion of the deficit by the time he left office.

What is an Obama?

Only if the deep state wins. History is written by the victors.

Obama *was* a great president and probably one of the strongest leaders since Bill Clinton. It just doesn't fit the Sup Forums agenda because he's a nigger. Meanwhile, Trump is doing everything he can to destroy the case for a Republican president ever again.

the guy created ISIS by arming any group fighting Assad even when the CIA warned him many times that the people that where arming (the original FSA) where mostly extremist. He still pressed on arming these groups and the most of the original FSA split ISIS and Al-Nursa (al-quaeda affiliate). Some 90% of the original cars and heavy weapons where directly given by the obama administration the the people that would soon became ISIS. Also Obama never bombed ISIS oil wells even when ISIS was clearly a danger to the US as long at they where also fighting Assad and russia. At the end ISIS begun to shrink only when Putin bombed the oil wells and the convoys going to turkey.
So you can thank obama for most of the new terror attacks around the world considering that now ISIS is rampand in Libya and north africa as well.

Dont you hate every morning you wake up and realize your a loser, just end it already, no one will miss you

The fact remains Obama was the US president who grow the debt the most.

This is the budget chart of my country. The big yellow one is for paying debt interest.

Maybe when half of your tax payer money goes to debt interest payment you Obama's apologists will realize how stupid you were.

Forgot the image

I don't know what to believe unironically. From what i understand Obama didn't fuck things up which imo is commendable, but its spun around as if he actually fixed shit. Also from my understanding Obamacare fucked over a lot of entrepreneurs / small businesses and encouraged more to go overseas, that and the virtual signaling are the only things i can really name off the top of my head as things Obama fucked up. From what i see a lot of what Obama wanted to do was blocked by other branches.

Is this wrong?

No he won't.

He left America's voting system vulnerable to "Russian hackers", even after telling Putin to "cut it out".

He literally put us in our current position.

> implying there won't be a footnote at the bottom of every list of presidents with him on that that says:

"Only elected because of his skin color"

>Muslim nigger
>Best president
Fuck how could even let that happen

>The fact remains Obama was the US president who grow the debt the most.

This does not reflect on his performance as president.

In Obamas presidency $7.917 trillion was added to the debt

Bush last year deficit was $1.632 trillion a year.

If Obama took no action the debt would have risen to over $13 trillion.

To quote what one brilliant Nip said:

"Outdated farming equipment"

take your proxy off, leaf. And fuck off to all shills. sage

God I love watching the democrats destroy and embaress themselves day after day. Your party showed itself for what it was...."Anti-American" now it is rubbles and little fagggots like yourself run around and tell everybody your doing just fine lol....it's quite pathetic. Even your own people laugh at you. We're slapping the FUCK outta you left and right.....while your slapping the shit out of yourselves left and right. It's pretty funny to watch you collapse like this. But please continue to tell yourselves its everyone but you. That'll really rope em in. Obamas going to jail....when he sets foot on land again....thats why he won't! You know it....and so do we!

>Cheers to your own self-destruction hoe :)

>Obamacare fucked over a lot of entrepreneurs / small businesses and encouraged more to go overseas

>a lot

nice sources

Once his crimes get exposed he will be unironically lynched.

what bullshit

Don't engage these idiots.
They have been spamming this crap for years.

the deficit was because we took 1 trillion dollars to stem the housing crisis

it's not like we were planning on spending 1 trillion dollars per year forever

even though we did run a trillion dollar deficit every year of Obama's first term

You ready for the fun???

>See, you shoulda cleared that metadata there lady rhiannon....now I know who you are.....and where you are

ladyrhiannon824.tumblr.com/

Who is this little gem right here???

>Got any family??

Dawwwwwwwwwwwwww, don't worry I'll tell you who they are in a minute....

>he still believes economic growth is an end in itself
baby boomer detected

@LadyRhiannon824
Don't hit her up on twitter asking her why shes here guys

adyrhiannon824.blogspot.com

Do you still like coming here fat nasty landwhale tumblr whore?

I'm not looking for success. I'm looking for disaster for everyone.

facebook dot com fwdslash LadyRhiannon824

ITT: Sup Forums cries about not fulfilling their fantasies

THE MODERN FUCKING GOAT

BASED OBAMA
A
S
E
D

O
B
A
M
A

What makes you think I didn't?

NIGGER OBAMA

NIGERIAN
I
G
G
E
R

Do you like dead bodies????

If debt is such a big issue, why aren't Republicans trying to reduce it now that they're in charge?

>1 minute apart

how mad lad? Crawl back your safe threads

>he thinks OP is actually that person instead of just getting that data from there or a related place

This is why everybody thinks we are retarded.

New proxy off 1 post every time to make it look like conversation is taking place on some kind of false positive interpretation for obama hmm???

>Let's try 2 post by this ID next time whore

"Safe Threads" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Where the fuck do you think your at bitch???

>Fucking safe threads???

LMFAOOOOO There are NO safe threads! Especially NOT for you! Enjoy...

Orrrrr.....I coulda pulled the exif out or traced the pic and it only had "1 location" just sayin'...

>"I know how to uhhhh ruin OBAMMMERS legacy"
>post niggers dying
>"there that proves he is terrible president"

the trump general is calling your name

That's where it was worked on, not where it was saved. You dense retard.

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivkRYOZdEUyHJUBZCZ-QyBLM2ln7I7XJt65YUXK_1BAikpyZW6E3ye6mXNGa1ElD1AzPwJpAw5XJXmyfmuP9ywLaMJFfpdMd0WXC6cNp_19etQJpUbafKK7j3g4gb1m8TAZBV7-6R3UP3D6NSslwVjGclzqgZNzox8YPQdGJV4wYtsThSFAUhfUe21zGgAjFxlxOIQFMMItYz6dVX0SK8HTvXgcuqE0RABuJD1zvxZEmBuaal8bSqBeHi3SKy9Lb70oq39Z0OBHkqJGrscjam2rKzu36ADOmJfxsVHIa4ulxUHki8QoBGmU2Ut3bV6FyJz_1COb9WXKVSki41qWjgVyDHb9RqzoN5GE9xWop8Bpi7nuAS4v6HJVlo3Cgi89QJ6f37TK0vpx8Vz2wAkxs3UOxA8nJQR4VMwLq-2ME48zyorYkE8QjTLgHCMEHEr4-8RMlLhIXvGsqvOCJuMi5O9qwdXb9RtpXAxppgLACghAk6aEIMAAUBs7pY3r3RhMgbu59IBZN1eE3jOIUlpEnl58QsXTjTxQMioxWScNTy_1bDsM_1xsH-PGlU9CpGogQIp0l7yiku7UXqc4_1S6kwIo8-vtqibdxRWGYPjSBNV0N3G2HI3AT8qKFAxRy7iXK528cj23aGQfULy0_1jNAIa2IvQmAEViss9aOJqyvhwOcqa74MwNS6GkeNIoJf39W-0PHTUg2T08MF-ozU84il5R8JlfmYy-wwjNPFCa29gh9PUcI0yNlugXCnk6uICX7CgFmn1Z7IBKkd6e3DuD8HWE3UMMKu_1i7GC_1zX4N1vmBPOWRZM-ENyPpp8LL3H8kmHQCR32DjdhD78yoyG4MwN0y1L8gnNSK05u4f5y5FWmpBqNJvbWHBk_1IJ9FTYPmcJaXgK94OHekxsF9hTwzz-5NWaCtlYs6ewowyihRSy_1-_1XBtpX1GTLOoSWnEt8OggiuYymRCu6N0D0byktjpZf2KONfDBP0-1R2mnoss3u1RlRpuF1SjxgbPDKh0aVqQVS-giLuwBySWFZBg7X36B8d-fiNMYK13phfsvmi5pl7bPZjGiKttoPXirRqc91koJ8lUmGPgmhTucWZNT3mfbsD93wJxq_18axe-hc8xCy_1C-Q0MBQh9qVwaQk8N56ZIh6pfhzgD00oGkwyu5ajYuydW7gUEnu_1ZJRqOPms5efPG_1sbeAr2Rcg3KvzxQ2nD4bWLgvkyIqavbCBJLjErX9AAs8vM0oXOQQV6frhM2vimBFrKLQfCLhEUPcIl-vY29iE_1jpVgzwDv-bsTRw0kbelzpBjd8lN1rhRhk5rcAJ3A5HsVhWIDeH5zxtBvUc4gWhFqqlfRUJGjG2Kn3vCQiW02BX-nKlpQSxTb19D7qxplPKQghX4Knx92CUvFJ6-GFdd9T5uP77R0MU6PFznNEl3UuigJULuR_1nFi-BE3cUUkw-sKYJtvU2ZC8oJgc&btnG=Search by image&hl=en

Nice absolutely nothing.

Listen nigger....obama is going to jail the moment he steps foot on land. You seen him and michael I mean michelle together since they left the white house? Your nigger.....destroyed our country, and fucking apes like you act like he did something for you! What? A free cell phone to spy on you....and some fucking food stamps to be.....you got it.....lazy niggers. What a fucking joke. Ya'll lose all day and night and this is the pathetic approach you take to justify that monkey???? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....the mind of a nigger.

Or did you NOT use it. The trace only had "1" result cheech

So?
OP got this from that page or from a Sup Forums thread (which doesn't pop up in google) and there you go.

You fucking retard.

Hmmmm soooo Sup Forums pages don't pop up on google huh?

>How fucking new are you? Yeah.....they do.

And if not....I'll just snatch the EXIF from it and find out where they are standing!

I ain't clicking that shit, cracker.

You're so retarded, it's not funny anymore

Don't miss the Social Justice hour with host @LadyRhiannon824 from 9-10 PM EST, right here on #TYTNation

It's a fucking google image trace

But, it works. Even if it doesn't.....it still does. Understand?

http
:
//
ow.
ly/vs66E

>Ailes just announced dead

LOL

>blows Libya the fuck up
>causes migrants crisis
>niggers raping Europe
Obama wuz a gud kang u guise!

Where the fuck are you pieces of shit coming from?

>GDP growth 3.5%
3.5% of my fucking sides

Oh can it be?!?!? Are TYT trying to troll here?!?!?

>OpTYT When?

The Young Turks is where OP is from. Her pic trace is above. Refer to &

Most of that was because he took over after a recession. And I noticed you neglected to mention the debt.

What a boring fucking thread you pissant faggot knob gobbling monkey fucker.

Obama is the worst president in history. If he wasn't a nigger ppl would have seen that. Gives billions to terrorists, lies and over steps his powers, was the biggest pussy of all world leaders, even France. He was a race baiter and tried to get Hildabeast elected through fear. He set race relations back 100 yrs. Also is married to a dude. History will show he did absolutely nothing positive.

>"Obama one of the best presidents ever"
>Next election Deep blue states that Obama carried flip Red.

Obama didn't do anything McCain wouldn't though. They both agreed on the bailout before the election. That's essentially all Obama did to curb the damage from the market crash.

Our recession would have rebounded into a BOOM if Obungle hadn't tied our economy down with regs.
Trump is trying to at least let us breath for a moment before the next cyclical recession