How many of you actually HATE non-whites?

Would you hate them if they...
>did not fuck with your country or your people
>did not feel entitled to gibs
>did not rape and steal
>did not call you racist to guilt you into them getting it their way

I honestly would not even mind muslims, blacks or anything if they weren't doing all the things that give them all the bad rep.

Hence, I am not racist, nor are you Sup Forums.

i wouldnt mind them if they stayed in their own country

>Hence, I am not racist, nor are you Sup Forums.
speak for yourself, i am racist

SETH RICH

I don't really hate non-whites, and I think lots of people on Sup Forums exaggerate their hatred for the lulz and the (YOU)s. I've got mexican, asian, black, white, etc. friends that work and have goals just like I do. Many people in the US who aren't white are just trying to make a living and enjoy life the best they can. I'm fine with them embracing their former culture, but these types understand it's about America and prosperity. The whole basic idea of America was that we'd be united under 1 ideology and 1 language to better ourselves and our fellow man.

Unfortunately, the 3rd world scum that has been shipped here has ruined that. There are too many parasites in the host body, and we've made too many concessions for them - now we're sick and this makes whites pissed off because it's slowly destroying everything. The whites that aren't pissed off and are "tolerant" are brainwashed by the media or their education, or to caught up in their own little problems to care/see what's going on. These 3rd worlder types will never unite or assimilate in the USA, so yes I hate those like your pic. Throw in the poor blacks who gang bang, hicks, fatties, welfare leeches and the illegals, and you've created a bad look for the rest of the non-whites who actually give a shit about improving their lives.

This causes tension in our communities, fucks up schools, the job market, and is only perpetuated by the media and entertainment to further "divide" us. As cheesy as that may sound, it's exactly what the plan is, so as a nation we become weak, divided, and dumber...so much so that the only option for "peace" would be total governmental control. You make these types the majority, and of course they are going to vote in people who are promising to just take care of them, essentially destroying free will. That is what this whole mass-immigration thing is all about right now.

I do hate them, save for the exceptions they are subhuman.

>>would you hate non whites if they where white?

I have never felt comfortable around niggers.
You can never know if they are going to do something.

If they stay in their own countries I don't mind them

"would you hate minorities if they stopped acting like minorities?"
OP, what your asking is impossible. it'd be like saying "would you still like clear skys if the sky was green?" sure, if every shitskin suddenly did a 180 and started acting like respectable, civilized human beings than no-one would have much issue with them.
the problem is, the sky would probably become green before that happens.

Did the Big Black Bulls treat your mum roughly? Is that why you're afraid of Black men?

I hate them by staying the fuck away from them and minding my own business. The only fights I get into is with some sjws in my family who suck their BBC.

I don't hate them.
I just want them to stay into the shitholes they created instead of polluting everything.
I do hate those who help them invading not-yet-shitty place, tho.

... not that it matter much in a country that fell into the hand of Macron.

I rather dislike blacks in particular black males.

but I dont have dislike within me for other races.

>Did the Big Black Bulls treat your mum roughly
Sorry she doesn't like British traditions

But memes aside it's just instincs mate, don't trust people that doesn't have the same color as your own skin.
They don't belong here

if you're not white, get outta sight

I hate how so many are savage monkey people with low IQs and we're forced to live amongst them.

I only have 1 requisite for non-whites: stay in your own country.
If they can't even comply with this single rule then they're subhumans who must be exterminated.

Yes, every time i go to the mall I am reminded of how much i hate niggers, so loud and always hollering like apes

I don't belong here, Sven? What are you going to do about it?

Face it. You're just afraid of Black guys like me because women love us and no one loves a little-dicked white boy. Back to your cuckshed, Sven.

I don't hate non-whites, I often feel sorry for them that they have been bamboozled by liberals and the media to be enslaved to welfare and fooled into believing they don't have to improve themselves, it's all the white man's fault, etc. They think they live to be given money by the state for shit that happend to their ancestors.

I have come to see that liberals are the worst racists of them all, because they are the ones constantly harping on race and dividing us, making us blame each other.

Never had any connection to blacks so i have no reason to hate them, dont give a shit about them
Have seen many gypsies around tho, and if i could press a button that'd eradicate them all i'd unironically do it. All they do is smell bad and steal. Literally. Around 1% of them actually do something with their lives aside from actively not showering, digging through trash, stealing and asking for more gibmedats.
I'd also get rid of all of the muzzies, but i never even lived near them. Didn't have to, that's how bad they are. But i despise them so much because i am generally more liberal than the rest of Sup Forums like i hate fags but i don't want them dead, also i don't believe women are inferior to men, unlike those god damned sandniggers

it's 100% LARPing.
No one here actually hates non whites

>that flag
>that post

this

>How many of you actually HATE non-whites?
right here

tl;dr
>I wouldn't hate niggers if they stopped being niggers.

And I wouldn't mind rattlesnakes if they weren't venomous.

I don't begrudge anyone who wants to be a good person and make an honest living, regardless of their genetics; but that being said there are solid reasons all these feel good leftists don't move into the middle of the "minorities". Let me know when a rich celebrity or "Alpha World controller" (to borrow a term from Brave New World) decides to move into a Brazillian favalla without armed guards and a security wall.

It's because statistics tells a story about demographics that isn't pleasant for the ears. Life isn't fair and some people are closer to uncivilized animals in their behavior then others.

As to Islam- the reason people don't like it is because it basically gives carte blanche to unleash those uncivilized behaviors on the "out" group; regardless of the merits an individual might have, it takes the worst aspects of human behavior and unleashes and enshrines them.

I really don't hate people of color including first generation immigrants and refugees.

They haven't done anything wrong and people that baselesly hate them are only exposing their own isolation induced paranoia.

depends if they're an asshole

>Back to your cuckshed, Sven.
Höhö, wooo 10/10 insult, got me real good there.

Only American degenerate women likes niggers.
Maybe some Anglos but not Scandinavian women.
The ones that likes niggers here aren't white. They are immigrants.

Who the fuck wants a nigger that is stupider than a fucking monkey and acts like one`?

Strung out and horny women.

>people of color

I do not hate them but I do not wish to import thousands of them into my own homeland and indirectly inflict their savagery onto some peaceful natives who are already here.

Reason I made this post is... Racist means you hate them for no reason, but just not wanting to mix with them and not wanting them around does not make you racist.

Would you fuck one?

well , i would not hate them if they were white.

I'm getting there. As well as most libs. White or black, it doesn't matter. And feminists are shooting up the list as well. Not to mention "alternative lifestyle" people. I just want to live on an island by myself. Sucks I'm poor.

>Strung out and horny women
Even if those exist here in Sweden they have a bit of decency not to fuck niggers

>would you hate non-whites if they changed their genetic make-up

A few subhumans is fine, as long as they adopt white culture and values and integrate 100%(which i dont think is possible), but NO foreign cultures or religions in western societies

I don't believe you.

I feel about them in a manner similar to how I feel about Ebola or HIV. Don't inherently hate them, I hate their impact and long-term dangers.

This

bullshit

wasted trips

Mad shitskin spotted. I'm in my own country so what's the matter nigger?

I only respect Uncle Toms. It's not color. It's mentality. A 3rd world gang mentality doesn't belong in the west.

I don't hate them, I love my race and hate both what they're doing to it and what we ourselves are doing to ourselves.

The only pussy niggers get is by raping.

Nobody wants a fucking disgusting nigger.
Stop falling for the Sup Forums meme. Sweden is bad but not that fucking bad

White genocide. Europe for the Europeans. America, Canada and Australia are white countries. South Africa and Zimbabwe were cannibalistic tribal warfare clusterfucks before whites came and saved them from themselves. We should also be entitled to that land, but for now, I personally argue a retreat to the mainlands. Those places are ours, anyone who attempts to participate in the stripping of our land from us should be met with the most extreme response as a first measure.

Alright. You better be right Sven. Ffs I hope you're right!

I don't have any empathy for non-Germans. I don't hate them as long as they stay out of my country.

If non-whites weren't in the West or trying to get into the West, I'd have issue with them because they wouldn't be direct competitors, only abstract ones in the same sense other animals are competitors. My only concern with non-whites would be the fact they give no fucks for the environment and destroy critical ecosystems and kill off endangered animal species with impunity because they find them to be nuisances.

Actually South Africa was white too.

I'm black, so how could I hate non-whites

*I'd have no issues with them

>I honestly would not even mind muslims, blacks or anything if they weren't doing all the things that give them all the bad rep.
You can't be serious.

deep down, you know it isn't true

Honestly it doesn't have anything to do with skin color. That's why all the racist shit is so funny and pushed all the time because it triggers the lefties.

Really it's all about culture. "Black culture" in America has been exploited and made into a disgrace, but most poor blacks buy into it because it's been romanticized and they have an entire political party enabling their victimhood and telling them to fight evil whitey for freedom. Same with beaners, but to a lesser extent. They drive around waving their fucking Mexican flags and demanding we all learn to speak Spanish while bringing their shit hole third-world culture here and disrespecting the nation they come to for a better life.
Again, it's about culture, and besides chimichangas, you can keep your fucking nasty ass third-world culture, Mexico.

Hispanics also have a higher percentage of sexual assault crimes than other races, so the 'Mexico sending us their rapists' line was not technically false.

being called a racist doesn't make me feel guilty

98% true.
There are degenerate white hating nigger lovers out there just like everywhere in the world

>I only have 1 requisite for non-whites: stay in your own country.

implying you're white

I just fucking hate Muslims - I've watched too many of their scholars talking their retarded talk about Allah and that pedophile Mohamed that I've learned to loath them. No good human being can call themselves muslim at the same time - Islam is the single greatest disease on this planet, it is disgusting and must be obliterated at any costs

Me!

Niggers and jews should just be gassed, they do nothing good. Asians and Arabs can stay because you need enemies and an all-Aryan planet would be boring.

Even if they weren't all this, they would still be bad. The problem is that they (mostly muslims) constantly try to impose their shitty ideology on everyone who isn't like them. That's why they are part of the lowest of scum on the planet.

I think this planet should belong to whites only. Maybe give Japan Korea but the rest should be white territories.

IF i COULD KILL NIGGERS WITH IMPUNITY i WOULD.... BUT I CANT. SADLY

I don't hate non-whites I hate it when they act like chimps or refuse to cultural integrate. Like we have Russian people in my neighborhood who have lived here for years and still have shit English because all they do is talk among each other in Russian.

Even if I'm not I follow my own rule so again, what's the matter? Back to Mexico Pancho.

i hate somalis

t. portland mainer

I don't give a fuck about them as long as they aren't in my country

>pancho
I'm whiter than you, rapebaby

Mind blown.

i am all for letting them be themselves in their own countries. i doubt many people here unironically call for genocide of non-invaders.

Kek

We use coalburning as a convenient way to identify the stupid worthless whores. There really aren't that many, and most black men are with nasty sheboons or fat white women here.

You wouldn't believe how many black guys I've seen that are with fatass Wal-Mart fat white women. They actually seem to prefer these women, unlike in all of your hilarious blacked pictures which are mostly fake. I'm sorry your own women are so nasty, but aren't you discouraged that when you get with white women, we're slowly just removing you purple jigger niggers from the gene pool?

Why don't you have a strong sense of racial identity and get with a black woman to maintain your superior black genes?

Everything is larping nowadays. Really funny that it means live action role playing, and we're not in real life so nothing you do on this worthless site is larping retard.

This. Sup Forums is satire. We love everyone

DARKIES GET OUT REEEEE!!!!!!!

Blacks are the worst, have only met about 3-4 good black people in my life.
Indians (from india) are pretty shitty, they are basically poo jews. They try to haggle literally for everything and literally never shower and smell awful, also abut 50% of them are pretty rude and act super high class and then go and step in their 1996 Chevy Cavalier.
Sandniggers are next, for the most part they keep to themselves and are generally friendly, however I can't trust them well enough to know them.
Asians are fine for the most part, some can be rude just like any other race but the westernized children are all 8/10 bro tier people.

Ofcourse i hate non whites. Blacks in particular must be whiped of the face of the earth.

They pose a threat of lowering the IQ of other races thus making them subhuman
For the greater good, the better of humanity the negroid race should cease to exist.

I'll stop hating them when they leave the UK.

>Why don't you have a strong sense of racial identity and get with a black woman to maintain your superior black genes?
Why the fuck do you assume that I'm a nigger.
I'm not.
Fuck you

Well look. Adress those things then we will talk.

Racist means admitting the differences of the races and the implications of these differences, so you don't have to hate non-whites to be racist.

As far as niggers, sandniggers, taconiggers, and riceniggers go, I just want them to leave. The only group I'd say I really hate is the Jews.

But user, we have the best wars.
Tried to find a pic with a Russian in there but couldn't.

The only people that can actually fight white militaries are other white militaries.

Indeed only the lowest few % of our race are nigger lowers.

Think about it blacks are suppose to be rare therefore in demand like other European foreigners and yet they have to rape and fuck fatties to get laid most of the time.

I don't hate them, I just don't want to live next to them.

agreed. It'll be interesting to see the people conditioned by stormfront who reject this logical premise though.

Nigger lover

Was actually directed towards the britnigger herewhoopsie lol

You convinced me. We can always just fight the slightly shittier Aryans later. Or ayyy lmaos, which would be ideal

I'll take one NatSoc planet plz

Got a bit scared there

Ha you actually think its niggers who cuckpost and not JIDF jews?

lel look at that self loathing and disgust in the 3rd frame

Quality post. Pretty much sums up how I feel as a white guy whos cool with at least one of a different skin. Of course, these people have lives and basic moral understanding. Some lean right, some dont. But none of them act like the faggots found in Antifa.

That being said: fuck ghetto blacks. My old part time job in a party bus had me in shit parts of neighborhoods and I had to deal with their shit constantly.

I'm talking "beer on one hand, infant on the other" fathers, slutty wives, fat slutty wives, and drug-addicts-to-be kids with no common courtesy. It was around that time that I started redpilling myself and never looked back since.

It's complicated. In a perfect world I would only hate people on the basis of their IQ and genetic propensity toward violence/laziness/savagery. Unfortunately, the 'good aboriginals' have elected to align themselves politically with the savage hordes sharing common ancestry rather than the non-archaic hominids of Eurasia. If I were a /based/ abo, mulatto, or negro with a 100+ IQ I'd have a duty to history to swallow the black-pill and do my best to 'retire' my defective kinsmen from the unfolding story of humanity. Implicitly, the American negro has some grasp of this - and their patriotism brings them to Planned Parenthood by the millions every year.

As long as they stay in Africa I don't care.

DUDE Sup Forums WOULDN'T HATE BROWN MINORITIES IF THEY BASICALLY WEREN'T BROWN MINORITIES, FUCKING BTFO I KNEW NONE OF YOU WERE REAL RACISTS

They're almost always rude cunts who buy into identity polotics, I'd love like them but when 99% of of the African immigrants I meet are fucking only a burbery cap away from being an actual chav they can fuck off, same for arabs as well, rude cunts with backwards ideologies.