Witcher Netflix fears

I swear if they cast some black guy as Geralt I'll throttle my cock

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/casting-the-witcher-netflix-tv-series/
dualshockers.com/netflix-the-witcher-tv-series-works/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there is no polish culture

I hope Cd Projekt Red is involved not the retard that wrote the books. CD Projekt is redpilled and dosent give a shit about PC. the author is an alkoholic retard who will sell out immidiatly

Polish alcoholic, checks out.

There's no way it won't be fucked. Don't even get your hopes up.

after seeing what happened with marvel i don't think they'll alienate their projected audience by pandering to a non existent fan base.

i'd put money on it.
unless the "alkoholic retard" owns the rights to it...

CDPR is a great company, but they're not redpilled. At least, there's no proof.
Like most Polacks, they got a shitton of gibmedats from the EU to make the Witcher 3.
That's about the only thing the EU has ever been good for.

im very sad to tell you but you will be disappointed

The Witcher is already pretty PC. It's got plenty of stronk womyn and anti-racist bullshit in it.

It will, Soros has major investments in Netflix

The alcoholic retard sold the rights. I read somewhere that CD Project has no involvement.
Also the alcoholic retard got almost no money with the game cause he didnt think this game would succed and signed a very poor contract for him.

So this time hes gonna milk it, grab the most amount of money and let Hollywood do everything they want with it

I own this game, but sadly have never played through it. I guess I should get on that.

I'm so fucking pumped for Geralt to be portrayed the way he always should have been, by a strong African man

Don't worry
dualshockers.com/casting-the-witcher-netflix-tv-series/

This
Geralt is a white knight beta sometimes
Gothic has the true redpills

The director of the game certainly is based

Moron child.

Can someone throw Idris Elba out of a helicopter so they stop casting him as white people?

What're the most red pilled vidya games, Sup Forums?

And how will your threat do anything to stop them?
In fact, that might just encourage them to go even further just to flip you a middle finger.

Name one movie that was based off a video game that wasn't a spine-breaking cringefest that enraged fans and normalfags alike.

Can you give me a moderately paced explanation? First time i hear of this

there is no Cd Project Red involvement

U mad white boi?
damn shame that no white """people""" can act, they have to have Africans teach it to them, just like they stole all the knowledge from Africa/Kemit

I hope you fags aren't paying for a netflix account
there's thousands of sources for hacked accounts at a fraction of the price. Don't support the electronic jew.

Same. I got Wild Hunt with a graphics card a year ago and haven't played past the first few quests.

No Geralt but Jennefer will be black for sure.

Netflix owned by Jews, Jews want diversity, Witcher series is going to be diverse.

dualshockers.com/netflix-the-witcher-tv-series-works/

>netflix
Always assume they will fuck it up

>if they cast some black guy as Geralt
some would say it's the final nail in the coffin
I'd call it throwing the coffin down a hill into hellfire

Resident evil

fyi there is polish series about witchers adventures... but its total shit
nonetheless main actor did good job and in my opinion he looks good in that role. pic rel

bloodborne

>trying to capitalize on relatively popular vidya
Skyrim or Fallout Netflix originals when? This shit is stupid

Caesar III

There's no logic here, I just like this game.

Angry Birds

I like the Idris Elba meme though.

No way, there's no Slavic nigger

>Black Geralt, White Jeneffer
Gotta rack them Diversity Points !

>
Stringer Bell? Nah, my money is on it being a woman

Hmm. Point taken, I guess

I didn't hate the movie, but didn't like it, either

>you will never be a roman governor

>on relatively popular vidya
I heard that the series was based on the story of the books, not the vidya

Red alert one and two

he's white

Is this a joke because of blood?

The witcher 3 is literally harry potter in vidya form for 15-24 year old nerd virgins

Yes when playing they sorta demonized King Radovid for being a racist & bigot against other races and magic. The Game wasn't as red pill as people think but it wasn't overweeningly PC

And you know that they will definitely fuck on screen just for the free marketing by Sup Forums and because that's the in thing these days for live action American shows.

Super Noah's Ark 3D

Fuck, that game is fantastic.

Fallout nv as long as you play as the legion

Yeah I enjoyed it

t. HUEHUEHUE

i recomend this as well

mount of olympus: zeus was my favourite though

Geralt will be white.

but yennefer will be a kween.

Half-Life 2
Combines = Jews

But the Legion doesn't let you have family. Or get wasted. I've always been a Yes Man guy.

but I like Idris...

He even went bleating to our government about "diversity", he literally hates white people, although of fucking course he lives here. Typical beta "minority".

Still no one would give a single fuck about the books outside of poland if it werent for the games.

The people want to see the Geralt from the games not some "true to the source material" shit Andrzej Sapkowski poulls out of his ass.

There is a lot of ways to fuck this up. Will not get my hopes up.

Huh

Thx, on the one hand i'd lov to see a good witcher series. But they'll make GoT 2.0 of it, with diversity bullshit and daily rapes

Thats art stupid idiot. Wait for the picture of an actual actor. Nig/10 chance he'll be white

I was wondering how jewflix got the rights to The Witcher. CD Projekt Red wouldn't sell out like that. You're right, I must have been the author of the books.

No its not its basically the game of thrones of Vida
So 30 to 40

Eva green as Yen for sure

They'll fuck it up, just like they did this. Mark my words.

It is, books predate game by years. They are quite good, and a polish classic. Some of them are already translated

I would HNNNNG all over the place.

I dunno, I personally really enjoyed that show

Guess you didn't see the preview for the Dark Tower movie then kek

Gerald will be a Muslime beheadin the infidell with his Silver sword an fucking the Unicorn instead of Yennefer

Translate it tea

No. If they fuck with my yennifer I will cancel Netflix forever.

She was great in penny dreadful

>Like most Polacks, they got a shitton of gibmedats from the EU to make the Witcher 3
This meme again

Anyway go and read some more and check their financial reports about company and how they earn money even when they don't release new game

it's the retard, not CDPR

it's fucked, and here are my predictions:

Geralt - white
Ciri - Slav
Yennefer - Black
Vesemir - Arab
Triss - Arab
Dijkstra - white
Baron - white
heck most of the guys who did something fucked up are gonna be white.

>inb4 hurr Netflix game of thrones even though the witcher was written before thrones durrrr

She looks like a Jew

Geralt is already bluepilled af

Is there something about Idris Elba that says "cast me as an iconic white character"?

They suggest him for everthing.

Gothic 1 and 2 are the only games with such thick atmosphere that I can play 12 hours straight and not notice.

Yes and you know the main antagonist will be a ghost-white guy with pale blue eyes and a shaved head.

>Why do I need to make stuff for other cultures
Good shit

>TFW they cast some no name gay fucking ex soapie star leaf actor to play Geralt

Zelda Ocarina of Time. You are a blonde elf saving blonde princess from an evil semite.

Eww why do you post dis ugly person?

Elder Scrolls has ethnic differences.

They are cucks and they would like to see a big bill like Elba screwing their wives.

not even a question

anyone genuinely an okay person is gonna be nigged, anyone who fucks shit up and goes crying to the witchers is gonna be white

Slavs aren't really regarded as a minority though because of how most uneducated think that east Europeans and west Europeans are the same, like Slavs aren't a race option in job applications or are recognised in those bullshit affirmative action initiatives

we wuz witchers n sheet

Netflix, the people who made "Dear White People" and "My Sex Junk." Yea this show is going to be hot trash. Watch them cast a gay black Muslim as the Bloody Baron and a Mexican manlet as Gerald.

>caring about video games
>caring about tv shows
>caring about video game tv shows
Sort yourself out

LUL white boisss ready to see yennifer get BLACKED?

I remember some polish guy explaining this to an SJW, how slavs are the low income minorities and she lost her shit at the idea of poor whites.