how to be sniper
>put mirrors around you
>sandniggers won't get shit
thank me later

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwG-D0HjCBQ&list=PLJUaiRIEduNXoal2_PkBZi0vDCIcEPxUn&index=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was that German humor? What was the joke?
youtube.com/watch?v=pwG-D0HjCBQ&list=PLJUaiRIEduNXoal2_PkBZi0vDCIcEPxUn&index=1

Is this a joke about the mirror test? I thought the only hominids that failed that shit were saharans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror
A mirror reflects light. A lens reflects light. No allahu akbar when sanfniggers don't know what to shot at.
But I get that the french are not to good at war.

and no degree for me

>and no degree for me
They've got mortars for a reason.

noob. it's not that easy.Everything comes into play that far. Humidity elevation, temp, winds, spin-drift. There's a 6-10 second flight time so you have to shoot it where the targets going to be. Even the coriolis effect, the spin of the earth comes into play. ...

Quit namefagging, nigger.

NO

DON'T BRING THE SNIPER TO THIS THR

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>spin of the earth

I bet you think you have to account for the curvature of the earth too you fucking moron

>mirrors

wouldnt it be more practical to use bottles?

Isn't that only if the shot's kilometers away? I can hit 800m-1km just fine.

HOLD YOUR POSITION SON
I JUST RADIOED FOR A MEDVAC
WE'RE GONNA GET YOU HO

Finn Simo Häyhä used iron sights to avoid the situation where a reflection from a scope could betray his location.

Now let me tell you how to avoid being attacked by a sewer gator

>Have a nice sniper nest in the mountains
>lighting up like a star do to sunlight being broken by the different positioned mirrors
>Ali gets the mortar into position
Na, rather classic disguise and multiple nests

I'd there any chance he wasn't just one of the biggest bullshitters in history?

You absolutely need to calculate spin of the earth at very long shot if you are firing south to north for example

The earth is rotating, so you and your target are both rotating with the same speed. The bullet, despite it's forward speed will also "inherit" the same vectorial velocity. Even the air has this.

Spherecuckoldry is not tolerated here. The correct answer is that earth is flat you disgusting piece of shit. I am surprised you even know how to type you fucking retard

The earth spins slower the farther it is from the equator which means a south to north shot will have a distance at the end worth the flight time times the average speed difference between the spaces. An east to west shot for example is nothing

great thinking fuckstick.

Why wouldn't you just put a net over the scope?

>hey guys I just watched my favorite random youtube redneck explain to me all the variables involved in why he sucks at shooting a gun