What's wrong with women in power Sup Forums?

What's wrong with women in power Sup Forums?

pol is stupid and sexist

emotional bad decisions.

well since men keep giving them everything for free, they start to expect that men will work for free

Sup Forums manlets can't stomach the fact that those women are more successful than they'll ever be

I don't get laid enough.

I won't support their system until they fix me that problem.

women are objects; not people.

Lazy b8/10
DO BETTER

They destroy countries and cultures.

This happens

Hawt

I remember thinking this was pretty hot when I was younger but now these girls look like jailbait, lmao.

Source on the gif?

Women are fucking retarded. You can't trust them with anything

You need more than cooking and cleaning abilities to be in power

they suck at it

His name is seth rich

they have never done it and thus have no capability for it

males toiled for millions of years trying to figure it out

that whole time women were nothing but fuckmeat

they still are

What's wrong with children in power?

Similar reasons.

Women are social creatures. They work hard to acquire social status. But when they plateau they become vindictive, controlling and entitled.

Basically women tend to try and form a matriarchal system at a workplace and if they outnumber or outrank men that system eats the company form the inside out.

What is fuckmeat?

Women don't make good decisions, they make decisions based on feelings.

This is why germany is flooded with shitskins

Nothing is wrong with it, Sup Forums is full of betas though so it makes them insecure when a woman takes a leadership role. It makes them feel like less than men.

theres nothing wrong with women in power

until you have a wife or long term gf you wont ever understand

Your mom.

I'd say first and foremost, a bias towards emotional decision making.
Then probably their tendency to be nurturing in nature, and by extension, more likely to promote collectivist policy which I personally am opposed to.

history shows they aren't good at it

pretty much

Nothing. Just need the right women.

not raising children instead

Nothing at all, if the republican party put up a female (Condoleezza Rice for instance) she would have won by virtue of not being Trump, Clinton, or Bernie.

The female leaders we see in the UK are all running the place into the ground from what I can tell. But fuck Germany, they made their bed in WW2, they should not have been allowed to reform.

I love you.

SJWs and a lot of media tell them that they're oppressed and victims, so they believe it. And then when they're in a position of power, they feel the need to overcompensate and prove they're not messing around by being a cunt. See: female cops.

>Give women the vote
>within 100 years Western civilisation is on the brink of collapse

Dumb fucking goyim.

implying woman could understand why rome fell and why should not be following the exact same path.

SETH RICH
E
T
H

R
I
C
H

women in power get there by giving up their uteruses.

no kids, no morals. it's that simple.

and yes, i do also apply that to men. childless men in positions of power are also dangerous.

a childless life is a nihilistic life. a person who has no care for the world beyond their death should not lead a nation.

Biologically they are not fit to lead, some can but statistically men are superior.

>men are superior
I'll agree to this just as long as we're all in agreement that men who shitpost on an korean origami knitting forum are not.

They aren't suited for it

So do they stop being hot or are you just not allowed to think that they are?

Women don't have loyalty to their tribe or nation, they simply use it as a means to gain resources to better their personal situation. Where as men have evolved to protect others in their tribe and to make personal sacrifices so that others can live better lives.

This means a male leader is more willing to say "What works best for my group" where as a female will only ask "what works best for me?" She may do good things for the group, but her motives will be closer to "I will look good if I do this" or "I don't want to be fired so I have to do this".

We apply many male exclusive traits to women which they don't understand the concept of. This is why female leadership cannot work, they lack the concepts needed to be a good ruler.

power is taken. It is siezed, it is grabbed.
Whoever has it has strength and a high level of security for them self and thier offspring. If the strongest people in your society are women, then you have a society of weak men. The women will feel this, and push to get what they prefer: strong men.

Sauce pls.

Name of the grill?

Theyre really bad at getting power and they're even worse at wielding it. It wasnt there evolutionary role so they're completely outmatched by men. Good luck "closing the gap", really, youre going to need it

Yeah, because Drumpf is just OOZING calm and methodical and reasonable thought processes right now

Men respond to fucked up situations by resolving said fucked up situation. Women respond by ceaselessly pissing and moaning as the situation worsens.

Pick one.

>It's a "that wasn't a request fat boy now start licking before I fond someone else" episode.

I miss my old boss bros...

Found the roastie

They are bitching about not being able to drink booze while pregnant ( the one fucking responsibility they have over men and can't even do that right without someone restraining them).

Voted away small government and individual responsibility in favor of gibz and feelz.

Do you really want to give them even more power?

Not exactly sure how true that holds after women become mothers though. I guess if you say that psychologically they consider children an extension of themselves, then maybe.

It varies but mothers will sacrifice sons for themself. Women often use kids as identity props, they lack their own personality so their personality becomes "X's mother". I've seen it with my own mother and her grandkids. She took on the identity "X's grandmother" and that's all she cares about now. It's weird to see how much it warped what she was before.

Women don't grow up mate. They have the mentality of a child. They are incapable of controlling their emotions. Would you let a child be in charge of stuff?

My mother was very heavy handed with me as a child. She hates my sisters little boys but loves the oldest and youngest grand daughters.

Women don't have accountability.

pol wanted Le Pen. That was like two weeks ago

Nothing as long as their qualified and aren't complete retards.

Sauce my man

How much did the JIDF pay you for that post goy?

>their qualified and aren't complete retards.
That's 1% of women

He is in comparison to the media.

Absolutely nothing, femdom is my fetish.

And the ones who aren't retarded are irredeemably corrupt, and have no national loyalty.

This

>That's 1% of women
And? If you're hiring from that 1% than so be it.

The biggest gripe is that women may be prioritized for being well women regardless of qualifications. If you could somehow remove biases from the hiring process to purely qualifications only, I'd imagine the overall outlook would be better.

>And? If you're hiring from that 1% than so be it.
That means you have to find that 1% first. 1% of women spread all around the planet makes a very thin population in individual countries.

It makes for a generation of really fucked up children that grow up without parental love.

Why would you have to look for them assuming you're not just going for a diversity quota. They would just come to you instead.

They can't say "no."

They want to please everyone, and by doing so they just fuck everything up.

>They would just come to you instead.
This never happened in history.