>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes

Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?

>I-It kills you!

Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

>Y-You get addicted on them!

No you don't, except if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.

>I-Its expensive!!!

Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking dirthammer?

i don't understand who you are shilling for

Every single fucking day , the exact same thread , same poster from the same country , same reaction and replies , what do you expect to achieve by this ? do you get paid ? do you not get tired constantly posting this thread ?

You want to smoke ? no one gives a shit , don't shove it up our throats you fucking faggot

/thread

>poison self
>Waste hospital time healing
>keeps poisoning self

Cigarette smokers are degenerate liberals.

>cigarettes
good goy, keep wasting your money

This, only liberals smoke weed and cigarettes. Alpha crusaders only drink tea because coffee is also degenerate.

>Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
Then kys right now if you do not value the length of life.

Also, not poisoning your lungs greatly positively affects your health, fitness and well-being.

And yes smoking the tabacco Jew is very addictive and a complete waste of money.

Smoking is one of the most retarded and degenerate things you could possibly do.

Leafs confirmed for manchildren

>y-you're a manchild!!

Says the absolute druggie degenerate. I think i'm about to go lift, shower, read a bit then fuck my wife. Enjoy wasting your best years away being a druggie.

He does it because retards keep replying to him. why can't Sup Forums recognize troll threads anymore?

>smelling like shit
>having yellow nails and teeth
>smelling like shit
>leaving a film of tar on your walls, windows, and in your laptop/PC
>inhaling burning plant matter
>weakening your lung capacity
>smelling like shit

Smoking is a pretty dirty habit.

i think they know , its just that the quality of posts on Sup Forums is so bad that they resort to posting in troll threads to entertain themselves and pass time

How can people be pro cigarettes? I don't give a shit if you smoke or not. But the idea that smoking is somehow better than not smoking. It's a weird meme going on here

I smoke because I don't want to live to fucking 70 tbqh

The smoke stinks worse than actually shit, and it's almost impossible to get rid of the smell when some degenerate decides to light up indoors. I don't care if you kill yourself slowly with cancer sticks, just do it where I don't have to smell you slowly dying.

Because there are lots of degenerates here still. We have to call them out for what they are. We need to shit on weedies, smokies, drunkies, and druggies. They're lowlives and will never amount to anything.

Im 32yrs old. I just dont feel like smoking cigs. I also dont drink coffee.

Sup Forums is the easiest board to troll on Sup Forums, if not the entire internet. Sup Forums doesn't even remember what trolling is. Everyone is a shill or a cuck instead.

Slide thread. Seth Rich.

Smoking kills sperm cells and increases impotence.

Y'all cowards afraid to smoke shit-tier tobacco

It's not like you'll just drop dead. Dying from lung cancer is drawn out. You will want to kys before you die from your sick, retarded habit.

Giving serious replies to baitposts is the second best thing I know.

Used to be a social smoker but I can't even do that now. I suffer from extreme nausea when I try now, and can hard tolerate 2nd hand. Don't know wtf happened.

fuck off chink.

It's a meme you dip

This thread is posted daily. Fuck off