HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sources say

And let me guess, it's the same sources that claim that he drunk piss from a prostitute?

NOOOOOO! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! HE'S GOING TI BE FUCKING IMPEACHED!!! HILLARY IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT!!! NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!!! THIS CANT BE FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

>18 calls and emails

Jo dawg, what about those Clinton emails ?

>(((Parker)))
>(((Landay)))
>(((Strobel)))

I can hear the little piglets squeal from the DNC HQ all the way here

Are you implying that he didn't drink piss from a prostitute?

How is the unnamed sources meme still believed?

If I claimed something with unnamed sources it is called a conspiracy theory but if some "news" outlets claims unnamed sources it is front page.

WOW! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT?! IT'S NOTHING

Undisclosed emails between Russia as a candidate isn't illegal, even if it were true.

Nice try faggot.

>The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far
Sage.

this is happening too

HILLARY CANNOT BE PRESIDENT DUMB ASS

>18 emails
IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW! DONNIE TWO SCOOPS HAS GONE TOO FAR!
>30 000 emails
Hillary dindu nuffin.
Journalists deserve the rope desu senpai

Why is Trump deep into russian shit?
Do they have dirt on him or something?

Are you implying that you don't rape goats and then try to breed with them?

>sources
ok

ITS OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED

how can reuters fall so fucking low? are they dying for clicks?

I CANT BELIEVE HE TRICKED US

Sage the slide

No shit nigger. Better relations with Russia was one of Donald Trumps campaign promises. Its part of the reason why he was elected by the people of USA.

Call 1
>hey Lavrov it's me Trump
>just wanted to let you know I'm gonna win this election big league
>people need change and I'm gonna do it
>love to hear from you after the elections, chiao

Call 2
>hey Putin it's me Trump

Call 3
>hey Depardieu it's me Trump

So on, so forth.

The media is getting desperate, recycling MAJOR SCANDAL stories with disclaimers buried in the middle again.

Russia and America being mates would lead to a more stable world, let me guess who is against that..

I knew it

BWAHAHAHAA! DRUMPFLETS BTFO YET AGAIN!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS PLACE WHEN HE'S IMPEACHED!

I'm still waiting for the tape of Trump saying "nigger"

He talked to 18 people from Russia? I fucking knew it. Vladimir Putin knows everyone in Russia. Those were his contacts for Putin!

>unnamed sources allegedly say a presidential candidate had unspecified contact with a country that isn't our enemy

Well shit, guess everything is ruined forever

Welp, there's your WHERE'S THE PROOF. if you still support Trump, you either hate America or youre a shill.

What a vague title. That could mean anything, they are probably counting the times Flynn was in touch with Russia. Slapping a new title on old news to keep the story going.

>Those 18 discussions focused on mending US-Russian economic relations

Literally nothing. And I fucking hate using the word "literally."

First, you have to establish that the Kremlin did the hacking. THEN you have to establish that Trump was directly involved. Good luck
sage.

Relax retard. Mike "shock em" Pence would be president. It's not so bad.

Anonymous sources say OP is a faggot

read the damn article shill:
"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far."

And now Flynn's lawyer said he won't comply with the subpoenas.
Uh oh

LOL NO! He appealed to scared white peoples anxieties and whipped up a cult of personality behind himself if Trump say he hates Russia tomorrow his base will instantly follow suit.

RUSSIA = GOOD

CLINTON = EVIL

CNN = FAKE NEWS
HUFFINGTON POST = FAKE NEWS
WASHINGTON POST = FAKE NEWS
SHITTINGTON SHIT = FAKE NEWS
ALL THE OTHER FAKE NEWS = FAKE NEWS

>The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far. But the disclosure could increase the pressure on Trump and his aides to provide the FBI and Congress with a full account of interactions with Russian officials and others with links to the Kremlin during and immediately after the 2016 election.

literally nothing

Go cry somewhere else fagget your orange meme king is gong down and theirs nothing you can do about it.

Better Russia then Israel

He has to resign so we get Pence46

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! IM IN CHARGE HERE!

>biased ringleader of persecution gang
>proof
Pick one.

Tell that to all of Congress and the MSM.

>try to breed with them?
you know damn well id make that goat get an abortion

18 scoops?
18 SOOPS????
mr. Trump!!!

Fuck off fag

Well you tried.

So this says that Russian news sources attempted to help trump get elected.

Where does it say that the trump campaign colluded with Russia on this matter?

Wow another nothingburger from DNC media.

saged

>> Anonymous sources

Fake news

TRUMP TALKED TO 18 RUSSIANS

THAT'S TWO NINES OF RUSSIANS, OR THREE SIXES!

IMPEACH!

I'm not the one crying, faggot
kill yourself

Roger Alies dead, Trump finally getting prosecuted, Wall Street melting down, GOP leadership admitting that Putin pays Trump, phew.
Horrible, horrible day to be a conservative

Would probably increase his support-base at this point, to be honest. I know I'd like him even more.

18 vs 60,000, hmmmm... really got my noggin joggin

>The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing
Have you even read the article? It's just more hype.

Lads, I'm not a smart man, but, do I have this correct...

There was a counter intelligence investigation, not a criminal investigation, regarding Russia's influence in our election.

If it comes up during the counter intelligence investigation (which is now almost a year old) that a crime was committed, then they have grounds for a criminal investigation.

That has not happened.

Now, we are going to have an independent investigation redo what the FBI has already done.

(I’m fine with that, so long as it puts this issue to rest, one way or another, for good.)

They either find evidence of a crime, and move to impeach. Or, they accept that there is no evidence of a crime, and they shut the fuck up about it.

Is that about where we are?

this

>washingtonpost
>CNBC
Where do you think you are

>18 calls and emails
Versus
>33k deleted
>20% uranium sold to Russia
>Benghazi
>Syria
>extremely careless with top security information
It goes on but I can't be assed
>saged

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjo16QamjIc

>Are you implying that he didn't drink piss from a prostitute?

I am implying that if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass a hoppin

That's where we should be... Unfortunately, they will drag this out as long as possible to try and benefit in 2018 and, if possible, 2020

Where does it mention that major media corporations actively helped Hillary Clinton with debate questions which is fucking illegal itself

Why would they do that? Doesn't it make them look incompetent to be wasting years and tax dollars with nothing to show?

Especially, if during that time period, Trump delivers on his campaign promises for the people in WI, PA, OH, MI, etc.?

I don't understand Democrats, at all.

I just can't anymore

I can't keep listening to this shit

It's like pouring bleach on my brain having to ingest this horse shit day in and day out

>They either find evidence of a crime, and move to impeach. Or, they accept that there is no evidence of a crime, and they shut the fuck up about it.

This is wrong. If they found no evidence of crime, it just means they havent looked enough. The so called independent investigator will be replaced or the investigation will be restarted by the FBI again.

Democrats and "the left" has already decided that Trump is a russian puppet. In their mind that fact is already established and not up for debate. The investigations are just about clearing up the details of the collusion, not if the collusion occurred.

You're right. She should be locked up too

They're gonna leave it unfinished until after 2020 so they have high-calibre munitions against Trump's second term in the next elections.

>you have to disclose every call you make during an almost 2 year campaign

says who?

See OPs article

I'm a liberal and I don't get this.

Russia, russia, russia. Touching a russian means you're a commie. He talked to a russian! Aha that means Putin owns him.

What? This shit was publicly derided and mocked by liberals not 5 years ago as Cold War paranoia, when people on the right talked about Russia that way. The collective memory has shortened to a year at most. Whatever you said before then is bygones.

And the use of "unnamed sources say" is blog tier journalism.. but not now, now it's good journalism, and you can trust it because a journalist reported it! It's fucking laughable. Unnamed sources was commonly accepted to equate to rumours or journalist opinions they wanted to put into the mouth of an unnamed authority.

I honestly don't understand how we got to this point in a year. This is the same media that uncritically regurgitated the WMDs in Iraq storyline and uncritically bought into removing Gaddafi as a great victory by the way. Fucking hypocritical blinkered pieces of shit.

its like they arent even trying yet everyone loves it

How long can he keep claiming that it's all made up, before it blows up in his face and has to admit it?

You realize talking to Russians is not a crime right? There is zero evidence of collusion which is the conspiracy theory being made. I'm sure that Trump's campaign talked to most major foreign nations before he got elected. It only makes sense to do so to establish a positive relationship.

>GOP leadership admitting that Putin pays Trump
>Same dumb nigger from yesterday posting these.
Great investigating there Shlomo.

Subpoenas from congress literally are not enforced unless the DOJ wants to enforce them. Obama's admin never did, Trump's never will. Comey refused to testify as did rice. There is no reason to go to congress and potentially incriminate yourself prior to a court trial, if a trial is a possibility. The only time it's worth it is if immunity is granted.

HOLY FUCK! They then go on to say IN THE SAME FUCKING ARTICLE that there appears to be no wrongdoing.

Get bent.

>unnamed sources allegedly say

Market dropped 1% however is up 20% since election. You are a braindead kike. Go back to feasting on foreskins, you clearly need more to function.

>Have you even read the article?
If they ever actually read the articles, they wouldn't even be falling for the Trump-Russia meme

Fake and extremely fucking gay

R U S S I A N
X E N O P H O B I A

I dont understand. did he meet with any other countries too? Russia is just a country what's the big fucking deal? there's no evidence Russia had anything to do with the email leak, that overwhelmingly looks like it was Seth rich. so why the fuck is talking to someone from Russia suddenly illegal?

Character assassination at its finest

>the president is supposed to disclose every meeting he has

Reddit fags actually believe thus

Why ameritards listen to the media and believe in every one of their words like they speak the truth and only the truth?

>I don't understand logic at all

>drumpfkins getting btfo every day

lol,

you can't know who the sources are. because if people knew they would be challenged to called out for bullshit.

the media is probably calling random people at the whitehouse and playing with words to make up stories.

nothing new from jew york post.

HOW MANY OFFICIALS HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ISRAEL?

I wonder what the left is going to do when turns out Trump is completely clean and proceeds to toss Shillary, Obama, and Bernie along with most of the DNC in prison

yeah.

fuck the democrats, they are ruining my country

To me it looks like Trump is trying to drain the swamp and libtards are in the way.

Can I get the version of this image that is not sized for ants?

Nothing. If hes exhonerated they will take that as proof hes (and the republicans) are SO corrupt they can do anything.

This will still get spun, and you have to hope your retarded sheep populace can see through the smoke screen in 2/4 years time.