Can American style mega churches save Yurope from atheism and Islam?

Can American style mega churches save Yurope from atheism and Islam?

>saving Europe from Islam
kek they want it user just look who they keep electing
europe better lube up for that big muslim cock

Depends....
Do they serve black cock in there too?

>implying islam would be a bad thing if it was practiced solely by whites

When will you understand that whites are the only deciding factor when assessing if something's gonna be successful or not?

That looks like a fucking food court in a mall. It pales in comparison to our cathedrals.

It would still be a false religion?
But they are empty

Europe is a lot less fanatical in their religion than the US. Almost nobody goes to church anymore exept old people

that is the place where Americans worship the Devil?

You mean your future mosques?

Mega churches have more than one preacher, mass room, etc

Thats literally only one of their mass rooms, theyve probably got at least one or two more

These megachurches look like the ones with the extremely rich pastors who even have private jets

>These megachurches look like the ones with the extremely rich pastors who even have private jets

I don't disagree with that. In general I'm against these mega churches.

On the other hand, I look at that picture and see an arena of 15,000 people trying to be better people and find their way to the Lord and most, if not all, who love their country, and just want a better life for their kids and their neighbors.

Euros like to make fun of it, but it's not all bad.

isn't Christianity on the decline in America?

apparently they can't even save it from general disinterest

I just think it's wrong to abuse peoples beliefs and religion for personal gain. This wouldn't work in Europe.

Mega churches are cancer to actual Christianity.

t. pastor

>I just think it's wrong to abuse peoples beliefs and religion for personal gain
yeah that's never happened before in europe

>I just think it's wrong to abuse peoples beliefs and religion for personal gain.
Well yeah, that's why I tried to say I agree with you first. Just trying to emphasize don't hate the people in the seats.

>yeah that's never happened before in europe
lol. also this.

what state
what denomination

>Christianity
Nope, it won't.

Those churches are the evil. They're not Christian, only stole the name.

Getting communion in one of them churches would be a bitch

Why do women like Protestantism so much?

Yea I agree. I don't have a particular affinity for Amerifat mega-churches because they put efficiency over culture, which isn't really a good thing for religion I think.

Well what about Dagestan

west is so fucked nowadays i think even the heretic protestants can help in our fight

but the ultimate fate is a new crusade under the catholic flag, like peter and paul intended

DEUS VULT

The only advantage I see in mega churches is that it amplifies the feeling of belonging to something and groupthinking as in, the bigger the crowd the more you become a drone (which i not a bad thing imo). I'm sure that is what made Trump's movement something successful too.

On the other hand it is a mockery of christianity and the architecture is just plain disgusting, americans can never make simple things, everything has to be yuge from tits to churches.

I see an arena of 15,000 people being robbed

Megachurches are easily the biggest example of why christcucktianity needs to die
Fuck you for wasting money like that

No. Churches are supposed to be beautiful and local, not huge and materialistic.

Your cathedrals a shit, literally all remakes and plenty of our churches are older than yours kek

no wonder why your country will be fully muslim in 40 years

you fucking cuck

Religion is a waste of time anyway, just keep it secular. Are you scared of hellfire or what? False religion my ass.

What about it? You aren't implying they are white, are you?

>On the other hand it is a mockery of christianity
I agree, but I also think that about Catholicism.
>and the architecture is just plain disgusting
I agree.
>americans can never make simple things, everything has to be yuge from tits to churches
Again, you're not wrong, but Europe has no room to talk about it's churches being "small".
Maybe an element to that. I also see 15,000 people going to church.