Openly being atheist and pointing out the flaws in the sacred texts is for the weak

Openly being atheist and pointing out the flaws in the sacred texts is for the weak.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
barnesreview.org/simon-wiesenthal-lied-and-admitted-it-says-top-israeli-holocaust-historian/
eutimes.net/2017/02/trump-holocaust-scandal-jewish-scholars-admit-5-million-deaths-is-a-lie-to-increase-sympathy/
zombiemeditations.com/2016/04/28/calling-for-alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wasting time on a satire anonymous board, showing your epeen

stop believing obvious lies

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

For the weak? as i see its for the brave and intellectually honest, but yeah it would be rude to bring it up and preach about it, which is why i never do.
as for "religion has societal value", does it really? im sure it did at some point, but it doesnt have that value in first world countries, its no longer needed and is indeed slowing us down.

>realize all the errors and illogical nature of the sacred scriptures but don't deny the validity of the texts to people as you realize the societal values of religion

Wouldn't that be lying to yourself?

t.deist

I don't think atheists are evil. I do not believe it is possible to objectively prove or disprove the existence of Nicolas Cage, or any spiritual entity. I am tolerant of and interested in the spiritual views of all people, and I am respectful of others' beliefs, from Odinists to Southern Baptists, to Taoists and beyond. I am not an active member of any church, Christian or otherwise. I was raised Catholic and Greek Orthodox (divorced parents), but I haven't seen the inside of a church in ten years. My own spiritual beliefs do not fit neatly into any religion or spiritual tradition that I've encountered. And I studied philosophy and theology in college, so I've encountered a few. I believe that if you substitute the words "love" or "consciousness" for "Nicolas Cage" in most arguments which aim to disprove the existence of Nicolas Cage, the arguments remain logically valid. Thus, there is no more or less proof for the existence of love or consciousness than there is for Nicolas Cage, and yet I do not see anyone getting upset that people believe in love, or the existence of their own mind. Furthermore, I see people who claim to be atheists on a purely logical basis organizing their lives around the assumption that they have a mind and are conscious. I even know some who claim to love their spouses or significant others. To me, this proves that pure logic cannot be that big of a motivator for these people. Using logic alone, they can no more prove that they love their SO than I can that Nicolas Cage is real. They might cite numerous examples of things they do as a result of their love, but I would counter by asking "is that what love is?". I believe in a distinction between SUBJECTIVE reality and OBJECTIVE reality. I cannot prove to anyone other than myself that my mind is real. However, I must operate under the assumption that it is, based purely on SUBJECTIVE evidence, none of which is OBJECTIVELY verifiable.

That would be me if christcucks stopped preaching their bullshit all the time.

I have an ongoing daily experience of reality that leads me to believe that I am an entity with a mind. Similarly, I have ongoing experience with a spiritual force/will which I call "Nicolas Cage" simply for brevity. I can no more deny it's existence than my own, and I do not understand how to live in a world in which I do not believe in my own existence, or Nicolas Cage's. Because my beliefs are not objectively verifiable, I do not evangelize about them. I do not require others to believe as I do, and I am not bothered by others believing things that are fundamentally opposed to my beliefs. I also fully admit the possibility that my beliefs may simply be wishful thinking, or my own way of psychologically shielding myself from emotional harm. I do not BELIEVE this is the case, but I freely admit the POSSIBILITY. I have known many atheists in my 34 years of life. And I have never known one who arrived at their beliefs as a result of dispassionate logic. I will admit that the experience of one person is not an adequate sample size to make statements about the world as a whole, but OP asked about opinions, and the following is my opinion, based on my admittedly limited experience. Every, EVERY atheist I have known has arrived at their beliefs because some religious person or institution hurt them. In a sense, I think the atheists I've met have taken up their beliefs as a form of passive psychological "revenge" against whoever or whatever hurt them.

In short, with the dozens of atheists I've known, I feel that atheism is a reaction to pain, anger, and injustice. NOT a belief derived through logic. The logic came AFTER the belief, and the atheists I've known use it as a defense mechanism, to shield themselves from emotional harm. So perhaps "sickness of the mind" was putting it a tad insensitively. But I do believe that atheism is the result of a psychological injury, and in psychology reactions like that are usually discussed in terms like "disorders" or "conditions". Ergo, in my opinion, based on my experience, atheism is a psychological disorder.

>Realize the errors and illogical nature of the sacred texts but don't deny the validity of the texts

>i studied theology
>is just a solopsist

Lol lazy lunchtray style 'pick and choose but never take a hard stance by picking a denomination so I can't be criticized based on it's dogma' agnosticism for intellectual cowards.

>You didn't pick one of the hundreds of splinters of Christianity as the true nature of the universe and reality?
>You're clearly weak-minded.

>Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz
No! Rudolph Hoess confessed to have killled over 56 millions gorillions!
And don't forget about Holodomor, where Stalin killed over 500 trillions Christians!

>At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers.
>posting the same old debunked memes
pic related

>There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
You know Irving nowadays accepts the existence of reinhardt camps? He revised his claims.

>The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
No, it was a wartime rumor. Nazis were very much into occultism shit, so it's natural that such rumors appear.

>It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite.
The "leftists" constantly shit on Israel. What is exactly your point here?

>making up your own highly specific religion because you know that the bible is horse shit and easily picked apart by a 5 year old so you don't claim to be a Christian just vaguely deistic

Moral and intellectual cowardice at it's finest

>leaf

barnesreview.org/simon-wiesenthal-lied-and-admitted-it-says-top-israeli-holocaust-historian/
eutimes.net/2017/02/trump-holocaust-scandal-jewish-scholars-admit-5-million-deaths-is-a-lie-to-increase-sympathy/

>Believing in any religion at all
That's the REAL moral and intellectual cowardice.

That's fine. I don't.

leftists 'shit on Israel' because it does barbaric, illegal things you fucking faggot.

zombiemeditations.com/2016/04/28/calling-for-alliance

So what, you want me to LARP instead ?

Ok.

Praise Jah !

>simon wiesenthal

Literally who?

>WAHHHHHHHHH WHY ARE THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS BEING NATIONALISTIC!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LIVE IN A MULTICULTURAL COUNTRY LIKE ME!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? FUCKING OPPRESSIVE PATRIARCHY ISRAEL!!!! #Palestine #pbuh