youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=4hnujfB1Ras
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obama leaf, you know very well everybody here don't care to be call a racist or a sexist
Sage btw

(You)

lame shilling

sage

The world is one fucked up place. The pretty / happy world is gone.

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

fuck you nigger leaf

fuck off leaf no one likes Canada

What you are doing is illegal in our leftist run country

being called racist or sexist just makes us harder.

>when I see Burgers replying about 'the boer' 'the AWB' and 'saving South Africa'

But i pretty fine with been called racist and sexist.
youtube.com/watch?v=4hnujfB1Ras

How much did the JIDF pay you for that post goy?

Within seconds a tongue was deep in my ass, working my lips like a vacuum. Now, being rimmed and being fucked are my two favorite activities, and this guy was doing an excellent job at the rimming portion. By now I was hitting my poppers heavily, and my head was spinning when all the sudden he moved away and I felt a pair of large hands grab my hips. I had seen a very tall black gentleman walking around and saw his silhouette in the other as I was walking out but I wondered of this was him. The next thing I know is that I felt this very large cock head probing my entrance and I knew this was not going to be easy, I took one very large hit poppers and then he penetrated me all the way. I was on full tippy toes as he sank his meat into meat into me and I thought it would never fit. He had to be on the ten plus scale and he hit the second door immediately. I had to pull off because and recuperate for a few seconds and then he went right back in, working my hole furiously for over ten minutes.

Very quickly I found myself weak in the knees, but I was fortunate in that the top's pace accelerated, his cock swelled to even more impressive dimensions, he gripped my hips and sunk in balls-deep, grunting and spasming while he shot his seed.

He stayed in my ass for a good two minutes after shooting and never went limp, he then started long deep strokes and like I said earlier I was pushing cum out like a water fountain. Finally after what seemed forever he pulled out and walked away. As he pulled out my hole was stretched and cum was running down my leg. Immediately another guy took his place, churning the baby batter and, within a few merciful minutes, adding his own. As he withdrew, the smell of cum was pungent. Within seconds, another cock filled the void, and also loaded my hole.

>Jidf
>Paying

Pick one

fixed it for you

oh by the way "kill all straight white men"

/pol is a Christian board. We all accept our only leader Jesus.

god damn i thought this was a ylyl thread

haha

underrated

SHAREBLUE
H
A
R
E
BTFO
L
U
E

>People on Sup Forums don't have girlfriends
Hahaha kill yourself libtard cuck

Capt

>the average white males night in 2017

>Look at this black guy wearing an AWB uniform! Fucking based!

>His fingers are both inside and outside his costume
Triggered

should be faggot 4/10

>musically and rhythmically talented

I'm not downloading your mixtape Gerome, stop bringing it up.

>Australia jacking off
Always gets me

soviets arent the originators of the holocaust claim though. You deniers need to revamp your lies and bullshit made up """history"""

>nigger masculine not ape like
>niggers not anti-social degenerates who attack old people on the bus, even when they come from good homes
What is knock out game
>niggers not having mental disorders that make them act out in extreme violence
>niggers not shooting up places or their school (you never went to school with black people haha)
>niggers wont indulge in crime unless they come from a bad home, instead of just being shitty wannabe rappers
>niggers are friendly (that's really the worst one)

Jesus - this is almost worst than believing your Middle West Coast African ancestors were from Egypt.

here's the difference: Sup Forums IS FUCKING RIGHT. how many times do you hear "terrorist attack" and it's NOT a fucking muslim, you dipshit?

please keep going with your braindead "both sides r bad even because what they say hurts my feels even though this one side is OBJECTIVELY CORRECT hurr durr"

it's a pasta, don't pay too much attention to it

THE FUTURE IS COMING

Does anyone unironicaly care about being called either of those things in the current year?

Somewhat often, honestly.

even his Mother calls him Fredo

my sides!

to every shill thread

So, to every thread then?

>THE FUTURE IS COMING
Planet of the Apes isn't really the future -- I mean it's the future but not really futurism...

They really do need to be exterminated, tbqh.

isn't this image just degrading whites by describing white leftists

That's depressing

Damn that hits home

Aren't both of these just true to some degree

I lol'd.

Reminds me of a meme I saw somewhere, the axis of it involving a black man making fun of white people for not seasoning their food and being avalanched by crime statistics in response for his japery. Good times.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Well, I contest there is nothing wrong with being racist or sexist.

And yet the left is still losing

Considering I became more Christian after coming to /pol, No.

Not gonna, lie that's one creepy ass kkk member with the clown color on his hood.

> Brand fucking everything and everyone irredeemably racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, deplorable etc
> call everyone a nazi fascist bigot
> get fake-mad when people ask you to stop it

fuck I used to consider myself left-wing, but as a WHITE FUCKING MALE getting very tired of being accused of this stupid shit for no damn reason, I'm at the point where I would vote for an actual reincarnated Hitler if he promised to put the SJWs in camps.

>Nacionalist
MEXICAN DETECTED

>naturally muscular

Jesus

SO TRAMPLE GOT TWO SCOOP-NO, WAIT YOU TROGLODYTE SCUM, DON'T CLAP! ARE YOU GRINGLE GRUMPF SUPPORTERS???

>t. fedorautist

Sup Forums is free speech. no such thing as hate speech. Sup Forums knows all *shareblue (pic related)

find names, fb, twitter, etc.

post all info Sup Forums and watch these shills shrivel away.

screengrab and repost in shill threads with details about these communist shareblue shills

Okay so the first one was from a prisoner of war that some how could see the 3k people gas because you know they'd just let him walk around d with no regard for security. Second guy they captured and tortured to get information just like the Nuremberg trials. Fuck off.