/SRG/ Seth Rich General

Was he unmasked by Obama during routine surveillance of Assange? You know he was. That's why the catalog is filled with shilling, because we're this close to ending the Russia narrative and restoring the republic.

The world is waiting for us to make our case anons. Let's hear all the facts again. GO

MEDICAL
BALLISTICS
POLICE REPORT
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/22/snopes-ceo-accused-in-divorce-proceedings-of-embezzling-company-money-to-spend-on-prostitutes/
archive.is/TvSku
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

bumpin it

fuck off shills. quit distracting from the Trump scandals.

Bump

In a scale from 1 to Nixon, how fuck it's the DNC?

bumpin

Bump

Benedict Arnold

bump, first post here btw

>TFW I see Seth Rich threads.

Bump

FUCKING SHILLS WILL NEVER TAKE ME DOWN.

I WILL FIND EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU COCK SUCKERS AND BEAT THE EVER LIVING FUCK OUT OF YOU.

FUCK ALL YOU COCK SUCKIN PEDOPHILE DEFENDIN NIGGER LOVIN JEW FUCKIN ILLUMINATI LICKIN FAGGOT LOVIN PIECES OF SUBHUMAN TRASH.

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why did Trump kill Roger Ailes?

Was it the Epstein deal?

Another nothing burger fake news sstory to distract from trump russia. This has already been debunked by sources like snopes. It's nothing substantial hyped up by right wingers.

Weaponized autism for Seth rich

Depends. It all hinges on the case getting busted open. All we need to do is have a legitimate investigation.

TRUMP PEOPLE, I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING US, YOUR INTERNET PEOPLE.
PULL SOME FUCKING STRINGS. GET SOMEONE TRUSTWORTH IN THE FBI TO INVESTIGATE.

FIND THE LAPTOP

>> NEWFAG ALERT!!!!

Judas Iscariot.

For the eleventh time, Russia will still be there, we have one week to make this bump the news.

>In a scale from 1 to Nixon, how fuck it's the DNC?
Shit, the DNC is Tara Reid fucked.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Has anyone heard from CodeFag?

>Snopes

Yeah, Salon. com called this story bullshit too.

Wew lads.

(((DNC))) have blood on their hands. (((MSM))) and Podesta release another Trump scandal story bullshit to distract people and add to the chaos. Classic strategy they employ. Eventually, everything is muddled and people don't know what to believe, which is better for them than persuing the story and finding the answers.

Are you some sort of retard

Giant bump

What happened to codefag?!

>debunked by snopes
>snopes

breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/22/snopes-ceo-accused-in-divorce-proceedings-of-embezzling-company-money-to-spend-on-prostitutes/

>debunked
>snopes

>4th year surgery resident here who rotated at WHC (Washington Hospital Center) last year, it won't be hard to identify me but I feel that I shouldn't stay silent.

Seth Rich was shot twice, with 3 total gunshot wounds (entry and exit, and entry). He was taken to the OR emergently where we performed an exlap and found a small injury to segment 3 of the liver which was packed and several small bowel injuries (pretty common for gunshots to the back exiting the abdomen) which we resected ~12cm of bowel and left him in discontinuity (didn't hook everything back up) with the intent of performing a washout in the morning. He did not have any major vascular injuries otherwise. I've seen dozens of worse cases than this which survived and nothing about his injuries suggested to me that he'd sustained a fatal wound.

In the meantime he was transferred to the ICU and transfused 2 units of blood when his post-surgery crit came back ~20. He was stable and not on any pressors, and it seemed pretty routine. About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs and pretty much everyone except the attending and a few nurses was kicked out of the ICU (disallowing visiting hours -normally every odd hour, eg 1am, 3am, etc- is not something we do routinely). It was weird as hell. At turnover that morning we were instructed not to round on the VIP that came in last night (that's exactly what the attending said, and no one except for me and another resident had any idea who he was talking about).

No one here was allowed to see Seth except for my attending when he died. No code was called. I rounded on patients literally next door but was physically blocked from checking in on him. I've never seen anything like it before, and while I can't say 100% that he was allowed to die, I don't understand why he was treated like that. Take it how you may, Sup Forums, I'm just one low level doc. Something's fishy though, that's for sure.

Medanon here. This rings true.

He might be kil

His last message:

>Hey guys its me just thought I'd pop in and.
>Elaborate on the fact that this is completely a >false.
>Lead and shouldn't be
>Perused any farther.

>Snopes

Kill yourself

Did they take down the medical thread? Holy crap guys.

Hi, that's interesting. You should go start your own thread about that.

eternal bump

>snoops

if this is a larp, i hope you die. if this is true, you owe humanity.

Not sure but that's fucking all I needed to see. Being in the med field myself, when they start fucking with how you're treating your patient, not letting you round, make notes, they're killing that poor sonofabitch.

This med post was a larp. This medical post though:

Oh fuk

>Snopes
top kek

>CLAIM: Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails and was murdered shortly after having a gin & tonic at the local bar
>VERDICT: FALSE! HE ACTUALLY HAD A DRAFT BEER. FAKE NEWS!

Also
>Seth Rich is a distraction from the russian conspiracy story
>russian conspiracy stories only dropped an hour AFTER the Seth Rich story released.

Yup. It was archived too.

That wasn't me, I fucked the green text trying to copy from the medpost since it's going to be wiped (look in op's post). Posting from work on phone and hoping I don't get this shit sucked into the MRI machine.

It's totally possible that poster is just a medfag who's LARPing. I'm not going to chase that story until he comes back posting proof: either a blacked-out WHC ID or white coat with WHC labeled on it.

Lol bumping

Medical thread here get your medical thread

ok user, apologies.

I don't have a whole lot of time so I'm going to do a quick rundown of what we know about the actual murder, please anons with more time and knowledge, correct me where I'm wrong.

>Seth leaves bar in "unusual state"
>Bar owner/tender had been at the White House just days prior
>Somewhere on Seth's walk, he gets attacked and shot twice.
>Officer arrives, Seth is conscious
>Seth taken to hospital
>Reported stabilized
>Declared VIP in hospital
>Hospital goes into restricted access mode
>Special staff brought in to treat Seth
>Seth Rich dies

I can't say I know the guy but he and I worked on some of the coding abnormalities that the petition page on Whitehouse.gov pointed to soros with some JSON data as prrof, back in Feb. Search the archives. CodeFag is a stand up guy. I've never prayed, ever, but I did last night and am now for his safety. this is not a drill.

How do you know?

Bumping because Shill threads are reaching the top of the board and we cannot let that happen.

Yesterday he was asking for some .exe files from bots. Do you know anything on that?

yes, couldnt help him though. those files will blow it wide fucking open

why would the bartender drug him if they were just going to shoot him anyways? youre such a fucking faggot its unreal

Because that thread found the list of all SEIU nurses/doctors in DC at that place and GOT somewhere. It got pruned soooooo fast after a certain image (that I have on another device) was posted. I couldn't save stuff until the end because I was bumping as hard as I could.

Want to see the shills go wild? Here is a quick rundown

Last night a brave user found something interesting. Thank you Codefag!

Thread from last night:
archive.is/TvSku

The owner of the bar where Seth Rich left was in the Oval Office 4 days prior to his murder. ***WAS GOING TO HAVE PICRELATED, THE SITE IS PREVENTING ME FROM UPLOADING IT FOR SOME REASON***
pic: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png (embed)

Let's not jump to conclusions, but try to find a reason why.

Some more gems:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
>Joe Capone — who had become a good friend — tried to get him to reveal his favored candidate.

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
>"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.
>"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
>Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
>“That was just not Seth. I never saw him drunk or even tipsy.”

Was Joe Capone involved? What was he doing in the Oval Office? Who is her invited, why is she using a fake name?
Cont.

There's evidence of some White House website elements pushing data into private hands?

the same bartender that was in the white house days prior? yeah nothing to see here fuckface. go die.

What are they? How do they work? And how do we get them?

Joe, high suspect.

lurk moar here. read each post in February carefully.

Strange invitation

I'm going to post this from the ballistics thread, it sounded like a pretty plausible theory.

>Let's say SR was dosed at the Bar (Injection, in his drink, etc...) He then leaves the bar WAY messed up where our bad guys wanna grab him. They follow him (in their BLACK VANS that were reported by the neighbors) getting ready for the grab when he goes down. ( not knowing the guy can hold his liquor) However, SR get into long convo with GF for over an hour. Hangs up. Our "bad guys" surround him going for the grab, but SR fights back. SR gets bruised up, and damaging his watch in the process. (Watch damage was reported somewhere it was the basis of the claim for the botched robbery.) SR gets away and starts to run. One attacker pulls a .38spl (small enough to conceal w/ the firepower to cause the wounds described by medanon.) and fires off two rounds into SR side/back. SR goes down and Bad guys panic and retreat. (probably not pros. they were probably sent for an abduction.) At which time the DNC goes into full damage control.....

>It is most likely that SR survived past the 5:57 time and was sequester just like medanon said. If they had LEO's there for 8 hour they were probably interrogating him there in the Hospital to find out who what and where he had leaked.

>This is my best Sherlock impression....

The image that shutdown Sup Forums yesterday for 3 hours.

Possibly to ply the truth out of him? Get him extra loose so they might be able to get him to admit to the leaks?

Was there a toxicology report done?

forgot link archive DOT 4plebs DOT org/_/search/username/CODEFAG/tripcode/%21oCbrgLyIyM/page/1/

Quick rundown about CodeFag

At 12 am
Started calling Joe Capone
Got ton of information about him through hacking and subversion, family etc, didn't share much for decency
Figured out everything in last post
fast forward 4 am
Sup Forums collapses for an hour
Shills going nuts
Everyone notices and spams like crazy this information
Sup Forums collapeses another 4 hours until 10-11am
CodeFag appears in a post about him
Nest isn't safe no more
Chasen down and stormed out of apartment
Nothing new of him since.

He also figured out shills must work at american work hours because of a spike in traffic at 8am that's why we see so less shill threads at 12am

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC.

Around the time I entered said thread

And we are the shills.

This shit makes Nixon look like a pussy. It is quite possibly the biggest scandal in all of American history. When its proven an entire regime will die.

Let's find out:

Alright faggotz

Does anyone have the location of the shooting? Street address and or grid coords will suffice.

I'm going to focus my autism there and work outward.

Thanks

Let's include this in every SR thread to educate the newfags as to what they're seeing. We're getting more exposure, so normies are going to be seriously adrift trying to figure out what's going on.

Wait a min, I'll get it.

This

There you go.

Interesting. Last thing codefag said can we get an F to remember.

Nigga how the fuck can we get these and what do they do?

Some user made a camera heatmap of the route from the bar to the area of the shooting. I don't have it on me, unfortunately.

Thanks, user.

CodeFag has not posted using his tripcode since that post. Wed 17 May 2017 22:43:44

This is real. Codefag is in danger. We all are but fuck the globalist pieces of shit that do these things to us. come get your pound of flesh you motherfuckers.

If he was on the phone to his girlfriend surely he would walk home whilst talking to her instead of roaming the streets talking to her especially with the armed robberies that had been occurring in recent weeks which he must have been aware of.

Girlfriend is obviously quite key as she would be able to explain why he didn't come home when they were on the phone.

Don't have the answers just an obvious red flag here is the time frame as he left the bar at 1:30 and was doing something from then until 4 or whatever instead of returning home.