youtube.com/watch?v=IKf8d4Y-NlM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=Equ42IOqExQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xVfBdDVkkUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reeeeeeeee

I'm still angry man

Bloody hell, not even a shred of sympathy shown to him.

How do these people do it? They have to stay on message to the point of looking like heartless automata. Aaronovitch pretty much saying 'Nuh-uh you're NOT homeless'.

sake

Because they feel personally attacked by the truth. Fuck em.

Angry bump

youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk

Who needs old rehashes when all I have to do is see what is going on right now to be angry as fuck?

You want your blood to boil?

Watch this mexican garbage running at the mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Equ42IOqExQ

lol

Ha retard thinks he's black stupid cunt

He got what he deserved so my anger is abated

just googled barking about 1 minute into the video.
between 15-26 percent white british throughout the township.
white genocide is real, isnt it?

These people hate the white working and lower class. The issue is that they're well educated and articulate, so while it's obvious to us what they mean when they say "the town has changed" they can only revert to platitudes about "the town's the same, there's just some brown people now."

Of course someone who could articulate that the town is no longer theirs because these parts are populated by people that don't look, speak, or act like us, and their streets don't look, sound or smell, like our streets.

Notice how anyone watching that video does not response with the classic Sup Forums mexicans are bro tier meme?

They are taking over, that fat disgusting mexican trash said so.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=xVfBdDVkkUk

Our Pakis do the same shit.

karlie kloss is friends with this inbred, pedosatanic fraud.

i honestly think modern south africa is a training ground for white genocide. a country (((neistat))) praises, wants to move to, and has connections to through his extremely disgusting wife

It is just disgusting man.

I cannot believe we are not doing anything about it.

We can't -- even you with all your guns can't -- because the entire establishment of the media and government want this to happen, and are on the side of these invaders.

What the actual fuck

what can you do ese? do you have kids? fuck, even if you do have one, we are gonna breed 5, it's just a matter of time ese

Feel your fury, feel your hate.

Right I've got to lay down, my blood pressure is through the fucking roof.

We can forcefully round you subhumans up and purge your or deport you.

Don't think for a fucking second we could not do that we just won't.

These threads will shorten your life for sure

Ahhh. Of course the guy who answered him had family immigrate to the Jewish east end
You being homeless and not being able to find employment isn't reality goyim, it's only perceived. You're mad at the wrong people goyim.

Right, being mexican trash you have a very low iq so of course you think your some kind of aztec warriors that could never be beaten even though you have been time and time again.

YOu are a shit subhuman group, you would not have enough alphas to save you.