LAWYER: FLYNN WON'T HONOR CONGRESSIONAL SUBPOENA

twitter.com/AP/status/865225072918880256

Sure acting like an innocent man here, huh? What's the charge for this then, obstruction of justice or holding congress in contempt? What's Flynn so scared of?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/865250855687159808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He cut a deal

For defying a congressional subpoena? They throw you in jail indefinitely until you comply.
They can hold you forever.
Flynn is wprried this will destroy his legacy but if he was worried about that he shouldnt have broken the law.

SAVE ME, TRUMP-SAMA!

proofs?

>the only criminal nabbed is a democrat

Pottery.

Lol no they don't Flynn isn't under criminal investigation therefore he cannot be compelled to go to congress

Flynn's company was a cover for top secret organization of former military intelligence operatives who were tracking down and busting child trafficking rings world wide. That is why the many kiddy diddlers had to destroy him. He is not going to testify about this. His operatives are still out there saving children in war torn countries like Turkey from being stolen and murdered for organs, sex, slavery, sadistic Satanic rituals. An FBI insider said about 50% of their agents are diddlers. Some say more than 60% of politicians, mayors, etc. are being blackmailed over this. The frenzy to destroy Flynn is all about THIS.

What is Rice scared of?

The fact he is willing to go to prison by defying the Senate Committee's subpoena. He has to have protection for that info
The grand jury subpoenas said both Flynn and Manafort are subjects of a criminal investigation

A request is not a subpoena, only retards would think those are equal

Yes they can. Flynn did something and he is trying to cover up but apparently they have uim dead to rights.
Flynn violated the trust we put in him and I dont see how anyone can defend hm

But how does that play into Trump killing Roger Ailes for getting too close to the Epstein case?

Why lie?
Do you think it helps your side?

Reminds me of when Hillary didn't want to turn in the servers hmmmm made me think

>"Will you come before our panel so we can more easily use you as a distraction against the investigation into our side?"
>"lol no"

25 to life in pound-them-in-the-ass federal prison.

>Flynn did something
People can never quite figure out exactly what it is though
Is it Russian? Turkish?
Before meeting Trump? After?

Much like the media's odd obsession with Russia, this Flynn story is propped up by half-truths and intentional vagueness
Almost as if people want you to think they're bad, but not give you a reason why

He's in trouble for his Turkey/Ukraine shit.

first of all, yes he would. if the subpoena was for him to testify(it isnt) and he refused that, he would be held in contempt on congress. a subpoena is a legal document demanding testimony, not asking for it.
ever seen someone being 'served' in a movie or tv show? thats a subpoena theyre being served, and it sucks because once it is in your posession its your legal obligation to follow its order or face punishment.

that said, the subpoena he is refusing to honor wasnt a subpoena for his testimony, but a subpoena for him to turn over specific documents.
I imagine the consequence of denying this order will be some form of search and seizure of flynns house or offices

It's almost like there's an ongoing investigation so specifics are hard to get.

The RT dinner and Turkey funds? Jesus this is such an inflated case

>I don't know any details
>But that's because he's under investigation
>So I'm going to assume he's guilty
>Because "Guilty until proven innocent"

These investigations are tiresome.
They provide no proof and give liberals free reign to spout loose conjecture and pass it as fact

The globalists in our country have literally gone insane.

you know who also hasn't spoken in front of any committee?
DONALD J TRUMP

He pled the fifth, just like Lois Lerner, and those tech guys.

So grand juries issued subpoenas for Flynn and Manafort just for fun?
>Law enforcement officials tell NBC News that both Flynn and Manafort are formally considered "subjects" of a criminal investigation

congress doesn't have that power. only the DoJ does.

He's trying to implicate someone. Another shoe will drop on this. A firm called Leading Authorities handled Flynn's lobbying contracts. It's the same firm that many prominent democrats use too. I bet they did something wrong and Flynn lawyer will eventually say go talk to them.

Also, screencap the AP tweet, it's probably going to get deleted now that "clarifications" are coming out. Apparently the lawyer didn't actually say that.

which is why it's the perfect time to strike them down during their moment of peak delirium and senility.

>congress can force you to do something against your will because "you did something"

You people really think we live in a totalitarian state don't you?

Fake news

Prove it, faggot

>"Subject" of a criminal investigation

So is your mum's cunt faggot

kys, you embarrassing faggot

He reasonably fears the witch-hunt that all crybaby liberals are engaging in because REAL shit is being uncovered about Susan Rice and Seth Rich.

Michael Flynn followed me on twitter 1 minute after I made a joke about the holocaust being deserved.

I don't know what he's up to but I like him.

OF course they did, there was that tweet that got a lot of retweets saying that Trump used Morgan Lewis to disprove his financial ties to Russia and it got "Russia Law Firm of the Year"- which is literally nothing by itself, but oh noo Hillary Clinton used it too.

Lel

He is not subject to a criminal investigation. This whole thing is a probe-no crimes have been alleged. The only crime so far is the unmasker and leaker of Flynn's name for which HE could sue BIG TIME. He is not going to give up personal documents for a witch unt. If they are pertinent he can give them to the special prosecutor.

No proofs.

Eric Holder was held in competent of congress, nothing happened. Why should this be different. Oh, I forgot democrats are above the law. Can't wait until trump is removed so people can start killing democrats and rinos.

This summer or spring someone will make an info graphic of all the media's fuckups over past year, and pol will then use it to utterly destroy the MSM.

Odd that they'd mention Russian interference and Flynn in the same sentence
Is Flynn being investigated for Russian affairs?

Or is the media trying to draw a link where one does not exist?

>where one does not exist?

HAHAHAHA

Big talk. You're a conservative, you won't do shit.
>muh.job! Muh reputayshun!!

Go take your pills Hillary

Good god reddit, have any of you taken a law class or did you just get your drivel from Wikipedia?

You CANNOT be held indefinitely by congress, Flynn is NOT under criminal investigation, and you CAN defy a congressional subpoena but they may charge you ala hoc vice.

t. actual lawyer not the idiots pretending to be in this thread

>Epstein case
I'm surprised you had the courage to even mention that here; from what I can tell, death threats tend to follow.

So I'm guessing a congressional subpoena is different from a judicial one? Because i thought judges could hold you on contempt of court to jail you indefinitely until you turn over stuff like encrypted hard drive passwords to them

>law enforcement officials tell NBC News that both Flynn and Manafort are formally considered "subjects" of a criminal investigation,

They're shills, they studied useless degrees and now they are stuck in a shitty job defending pedophiles in an anime image board

Umm no sweetie, there's nothing wrong with taking money from Russia state media or working as an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey. It's not like the clintons who took money from Russia, now that was bad!!!

>UMCJ Seditious conduct
>Inflated
My friend, Flynn is facing the death penalty under the UMCJ for Seditious conduct. I'd say that's pretty serious.

I don't get why everyone hates you guys

>""""mutiny""""
>retird

>I don't understand things

Fake news fake tweet. Here's what AP is saying now.

mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/865250855687159808

Lefties will have a hard time feigning outrage over this when Eric Holder did the exact same thing.

Dis you lose trust in Eric Holder when he refused to testify?

I guess you forgot when Susan Rice ignored a congressional subpoena like just a couple months ago

They also completely ignored the fact he was held in contempt

Literally fake news theyve already corrected it

Convenient huh? Also, the tarmac meeting wasn't obstruction of justice. Oh and Libya is now a black hole and a failed state. But hey, Obama meant well, right?