HAPPENING

HAPPENING ALERT
HAPPENING ALERT
THIS IS A LEVEL 10 HAPPENING ALERT
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/05/18/unmasking-could-be-one-biggest-us-scandals-ever-says-fbi-s-kallstrom.html
>Former FBI Assistant Director says Trump has committed no crimes
>Says Susan Rice unmasking scandal could become largest in US history
>Susan Rice is refusing to testify before the Senate. Subpoena incoming.
>Rumors are that Rice is seeking immunity with the FBI
HAPPENING ALERT
HAPPENING ALERT
THIS IS A LEVEL 10 HAPPENING ALERT

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4519432/At-10-people-hit-car-Times-Square.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RTRuMAfNnbw
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FFS I hope this is an actual happening this time.

>fox news

Yeah, but why did Trump strangle Roger Ailes to death?

Was it because of the child sex ring?

We know the recent media onset is to distract from something. Speculation on Sup Forums has been it's to distract from Seth Rich. Perhaps is really to distract from this?

*media onslaught

What will actually happen:

>it will come to light that Susan rice did something fucked up, maybe even illegal
>certainly worse than anything Trump has done
>somehow another trump/Russia story will materialize out of nowhere and the msm will shill that into oblivious to cover all the rice nonsense

Also, there has been talk about numerous world governments receiving proof of Mossad's involvement in 9/11, and Comey's desire to hide that proof and hold nobody accountable.

Possible unmasking:

Seth Rich
Sessions
Ivanka
Nunes
Giuliani
Chaffetz

>FFS I hope this is an actual happening this time.
Its not. The article plainly states that this will take years.

Holy shit. Stop coming here for a few weeks, rejoin the real world, then come back and check out some threads. You'll be amazed at how retarded this place is and you'll feel so foolish that you actually participated and believed any of it.

Oh, SOMETHING is about to happen, bigly. We will have to see exactly how this whole thing pans out.

If Trump can survive the summer, he'll get his 4 years. But they are going to pull every stop to prevent that.

>fox
>news

>unmasking Nunes and Chaffetz

Is this bitch suicidal? Why would you risk unmasking the two people who actually have the power to hurt you?

my dick couldn't possibly get harder than if it came out high-up members of both Bush Jr's and Obama's administrations were facing actual jail time

Nothing will happen, it never does.

jews did 9/11 will become real in your lifetime

Too many things going on these days.

If this was true, the FBI would be murdered by the entire country. Americans died on American soil, and for the FBI to just say, "Well we know who actually did it but we're not going to do anything about it" is vile and disgusting. Why do they even exist then?

This. Really guys, just go outside into the real world. Or get some sleep. You'll probably feel much better after a good nights sleep.

And hopefully they throw Kissinger in as a token of good will.

Nope. Nothing is going to change the fact Drumpf is going down.

>fox news

>Fox
The only credible person on that is Hannity.

Too many things were always going on, except now there are more people willing to snitch for the benefit of good.

I can't believe Trump is talking this kind of shit AS president.

This means he's ready to do something

Strap yourselves in boys! We're in for a wild ride!

Fuck off, retards. This meme was never funny.

another HAPPENING LADS!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4519432/At-10-people-hit-car-Times-Square.html

Car plows into pedestrians in Times Square in New York
youtube.com/watch?v=RTRuMAfNnbw

Someone has gone full blown auluhu akbah.

I wasn't paying attention during the Susan Rice shit a month or two ago tbhfam. Can I get a quick rundown on what exactly "unmasking" means?

>Nope. Nothing is going to change the fact Drumpf is going down.

look at his chart the moment he was sworn in,

you see nothing about anything you're talking about there

>Can I get a quick rundown on what exactly "unmasking" means?

I think it's a frat prank where you bang a nasty looking woman and when you come they take the bag off her head you see her buckteeth and throw up while you're cumming

Or he's just being a whiny bitch.

Day of the rope soon.

Why would that happen?
Sessions is in charge of this one.
He hasn't recused himself from everything.

because they grew complacent since up til now they've been untouchable and have the full support of the media.

The good part about Sup Forums is that there is enough retards to investigate every shitty theory, whether shilling or not.

bump, getting close

It's bad! It's really, really bad and Susan Rice and Obama and Hillary and every democrat is gonna get locked up forever for doing it!

Weird. pic from earlier this year.

>Former FBI Assistant Director
>Collusion isn't actually a crime, we all collude form time to time.

Its a fucking DWI. Stop trying to slide.

Your service to your country is appreciated,user.

Onward through the fog

Thanks for the bluepill, shlomo.

Just fucking imagine the outrage of liberals that during all this Trump shit, it turns out they find nothing on him but instead put a ton of dems in prison instead. It will be glorious indeed.

Driving While Islamic?

>(((FOX)))

fake news

Bitch helped with spying on Trump during campaign I think.

Trips of Truth cannot lie. Dems will go to prison.

Bump

That's exactly what Trump is doing though. People forget that he has a high IQ. He's always two steps ahead.

such an obvious hack-job cover story for trump's collusion

they put all their eggs in the menopausal zombie

they will blame Trump for exposing them and call him a dictator for it

calling it now

its been lawful to essentially spy on any "foreign" entity, which is quite vague desu,

so they basically spy on everyone who takes calls outside of the country, they can share this info if its deemed appropriate but they have to redact the American side names. It's pretty unusual for anyone to request unredacted copies of the intel, but not only did this happen on almost every phone call trump's team made, the unredacted intel was sent around to multiple agencies that shouldn't have had access to the unredacted reports. the obama admin bragged about doing this openly until someone pointed out that it was basically illegal. and then not a peep since.

>YUGE bombardment by media
>Talking to normal folks, even they're like, "What the fuck is going on with this shit? No one believes it."
>Now even ISIS false flags

WHAT ARE (((THEY))) HIDING???

Susan Rice should testify anyway, what the bitch got to lose. Her life??

The greatest scandal in American history will be: Trump shit sometimes and fucking Russians feed him.

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw

>Check our work. You know damn well that we are the reason why Comey was fired. We blitzed dead to rights 9/11 inside job evidence to POTUS, Putin, Medvedev and others all at once. By that evening, Comey was gone. As for Kissinger? That was our works as well

You mean this? Anyone got anymore info on this or can confirm it is genuine?

It's that a new one?

It's not a meme, I'm serious. Take a break from Sup Forums, it'll do wonders for your mental health.

>Trump Jails Political Opponents. ICC Issues Indictment
This will be the top headline on Google news

>too woke
>shill post literally asking us to go back to sleep.

Activates them almonds

Know what else would do wonders for your mental health? If you stopped being a spineless liberal.

This is correct. This is why everyone is flipping their shit. They never thought she would lose.

well lad

>D Michael Flynn, going to jail
>D Susan Rice, going to jail
>colluding with Ds DoJ
>James Comey, going to jail
>D Loretta Lynch, going to jail
>D Hillary Clinton, going to jail
>D Obama, going to jail
>D John Pedosta, left in a ditch

Comey isn't going to jail. Trump and him met to discuss their takedown of these fuckers and the terms of his pardon.

bump

Can't imagine what sort of desperate, insular version of reality you have to live in to genuinely believe the unmasking farce rises even close to the scale of the aiding and abetting of the rape of our democracy, and the pathetically incompetent attempts to cover it up.

I mean, what are you retarded? It's possible to accept reality and not exclusively hold views that belong as Infowars headlines, and still support altright views.

#1: It now takes all media whinging about Russian conspiracy theories off the table. "Talk to the special counsel." "Inappropriate to comment."

#2: Bill Clinton created a special office as a "clearinghouse" to deal with all Whitewater-related media inquiries. They called it the "Arsenal of Democracy" as a joke. Any reporter who went there would get buried in paper. So they were responsible while not saying anything. Would be smart to replicate this.

#3: Trump is now building a parallel "permanent re-election campaign" that will run alongside the White House administration. Some names you're familiar with are part of it.

checked.

If this does happen, we need to ramp up the shitposting 100x on normie sites and fucking obliterate democrats.

Why are you using a Swedish proxy, you faggot.

holy fuck just make him stop, just let the happenings happen, the US can hit the debt ceiling and we can deal with the consequences of that already

CA and CT about to go bust

Source?

If he's a faggot he's probably swedish.

He's a liberal, of course he's a faggot.

Bumperoony

>(((fox)))

Boy theyre really trying to play this whole impeachment thing off huh?

It's a former FBI director, you twat.

This post made me laugh

Because replies this never get old. Someone should bottle your triggered tears and perspiration.

like this*

Ever stop to think that maybe the reason why people always cry when you're around is because you're an unlikeable cunt?

I was defending your honor.

Hey Sweden,
You are dumb, you are shilling for
murders.
much love
Anguilla

Of all the secrets that (((they))) would kill over, the fact that they did 9/11 would probably have them the most desperate to snuff out.

Prove they did that, and suddenly youll have a huge wave of anti-Semitism, in a country that has the ability to do something about it.

I doubt trump would do shit though, he's a good goy. Even married his daughter off to one.

Politics is so pathetic. It's just a battle to see who can get as much dirt on whatever side to discredit the opposition with.

>thinks he's a mind reader
>worried about others' mental health

>Fox news Business
This is the legitimate financial news for Fox, they rarely bullshit anything.

Did anyone here read what Robert Mueller said yesterday about revealing classified information? He was clearly referencing the unmasking.

If you're talking about the 9/11 stuff the twitter acc it comes from is in the post. If you're talking about the info on Seth Rich in the image I grabbed it last night and still trying to find the source myself

Are you going to keep crying about it?

I wonder if Rice is also playing ball.

This is essentially the main reason I'm convinced Trump has nothing to do with this Russia shit; Obama sat on this entire story, twiddling his thumbs and did nothing?

CNN

Wow. What an insightful post.

Kill yourself.

ALL PRAISE TO KEK
LET US HAVE THE GREATEST HAPPENING OF ALL TIME

You retarded Drumpflets, this is all to distract from your Gawd Emproar's impending impeachment

Yes. You're ugly.

>Obama's administrations
Why