INCOMING!!!

Ya'll ready for an insane influx from the based pedes?

archive.is/bsshT

Can we get MLP back in here to combat this cancer?

Why is pol so xenophobic
Open the gates for those kikes escaping the warsaw ghetto
Diversity is our strength

we will never surrender to the_cuckold

What we should be doing is devising a scheme to undermine Reddit admin authority. If we don't, they will all be on here posting happy shit all the time.

why not go ask them if theyll spam the board?

Thanks r/MarchAgainstTrump

Good, let it die. It's long past due

>tonight we dine in hell

fucking kek, there is no hope for this level of fagotry

Bestiality endorsing degerates will be hanged before civic nationalists

I now think unironically that we should bring back /mlpol/ a full day once a week to purge the redditors and the shills.

>Jews in Warsaw
people unironically still believe in the hall of cost?

what the fuck is this moron's problem conde nast publishing is worth like 10 gazillion souls of jesus you can't even, they do what they want they don't need your traffic they don't need anything from anybody

Holy fuck I will never be able to wrap my mind around how cringeworthy that fucking place is.

Oh good, TD is committing suicide

Great job guys, so brave, way to show them

Wtf i like reddit now

>posting happy shit all the time.

UMM EXCUSE ME BUT THAT'S A BASED BLACK MAN!!!1!! NOT A NIGGER!!11

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here. Everyone seems to be bashing Sup Forums Mods for letting in redditors and not doing enough to stop shilling attacks. I've been living in Sup Forums for all of my life. Yes, there is shitposting and slide threads and terrible memes happening here and in the rest of site. Like everywhere else. As to the redditorfuguees, of course they are an incredible burden for Sup Forums and other Sup Forums board. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other chan boards, or tumblr, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sup Forums took in, no board would have been in much trouble to give them a new home. And what about the shills? First off, the majority of shills aren't redditfugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at their uni or watching jewvision tv. And those who came as redditfugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Sup Forums. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.". So for god's sake let these "people" live here, let us deal with shareblue hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

I hadn't been over there since it was a few months old, but my younger brother told me about this post.

The levels of turbo cringe that thing is pumping out.

Hooooooly shit.

Based pedro telling it like it is. BUILD WALL MAKE MEXICO PAY

Massively underrated my beaner brother

>unironically liking more civic nationalists than horse fuckers

Kys. The mere concept of civic nationalism is cancerous. You can't have a nation wihtout an homogeneous population.

Here's the solution, because I think this influx will be inevitable..
Ask nip-moot politely to create a /trump/ board. A containment board for these fucking t_donald retarded cunts.
They will love it, we go promote it on their reddit board, they get to feel special by having their own home outside of reddit and our exposure to them here will be mitigated.
It's not a case of inviting them in, it's just creating something of a fenced off area because lets face it, these faggots are going to come here whether we like it or not.

tell 'em to fuck off, we're full

wtf do they even talk about there now that he won? i voted drumpf and i rarely click on a thread involving him here on Sup Forums anymore

>tonight we dine in hell. FOR PEPE!

Bloody hell the utter state of the Trump 'movement'

You need to build a wall then

>Ya'll ready for an insane influx from the based pedes?

They're already here and it's obvious that you're one of them because I don't care about Reddit drama. Why do you Redditors always create threads about Reddit on Sup Forums? You don't see channers flooding Reddit with posts about chan drama.

Dude, get the fuck off our board. We don't want your kind here. There's a fucking reason why we want a giant wall built in general.

Oh boy, just what we needed, more cuck reddit cancer.

>ly to create a /trump/ board. A containment board

bump

I think the influx will be healthy for the site, one of the things i like about Sup Forums is the difference of opinion and that your arguements have to stand on their own merrit, no bullshit downvotes to just hide things you disagree with.

If redditfags come here and start spouting bullsht then it's your job to debate them and educate them, equally if they attack your view point then you better step up your debating skills and defend it.

So they've gone full Ch*nology, finally

>based black men
>muh based pedes
>muh Warsaw ghetto

They need to die.

Just ban anyone who got cookies form reddit.

this is a good idea

>Ask nip-moot politely to create a /trump/ board.
Trump board that redirects to /trash/.

>he wants people to express views that do not lead to Total Aryan Victory

Get out

I see what you did.

You're larping like a leftycuck and the migrant crisis

what the fuck did you just say to me..

Based pede here, just got off the boat screw reddit they wont get my clicks back.

Can I get some upboats from my fellow pedes!

MUH BASSED NIGGERPEDE

..Is that really what they refer to them as over there?

You browse Sup Forums so it shouldn't be hard.

Jesus christ
>we wuz jews in Warsaw and shiiiet

to be fair they do act as a buffer against sjw nonsense

if they go down then they'll start shitting on us next

My meme is ready!

Threads like this are just niggers LARPing as le oldpol

>If redditfags come here and start spouting bullsht then it's your job to debate them and educate them

No spoonfeeding. We were all once new, so we treat them like they are newfag trash. It's the only fucking way.

>educate them
kill yourself

>kys
Back tu reddit underage faggot

Kek has decided. Not surprising though.

The influx wouldn't make a difference.

Sup Forums users from pre-2015 are literally a minority on Sup Forums.

> one of the things i like about Sup Forums is the difference of opinion and that your arguements have to stand on their own merrit, no bullshit downvotes to just hide things you disagree with.

I don't see how an influx of cancer would be healthy. I don't want to debate with retards who worship the US president.

>implying leddit fags wouldn't be even more enticed to come here by MLP

How to I sign up for an account name guys? Also is there a save feature?

>we get doxxed and branded like Jews in a Warsaw ghetto with mass taggings
OY VEY ANNUDDA SHOAH

You probably weren't here the 1st april. Bots were broken and shills shut up for one fucking day. Best day I spent on Sup Forums for a very long time.

Just fucking fuck off and let them post here, the more the merrier, they will start off shit tier but become red pilled as time goes on. Just fuck off about reddit .

FUCK OFF LET REDDIT USE POL, TO REFUSE THEM IS DIVIDE AND CONQUER, (((THEY)))WANT US TO HATE THEM
>FUCK OFF LET REDDIT USE POL, TO REFUSE THEM IS DIVIDE AND CONQUER, (((THEY)))WANT US TO HATE THEM
FUCK OFF LET REDDIT USE POL, TO REFUSE THEM IS DIVIDE AND CONQUER, (((THEY)))WANT US TO HATE THEM
>FUCK OFF LET REDDIT USE POL, TO REFUSE THEM IS DIVIDE AND CONQUER, (((THEY)))WANT US TO HATE THEM

just post more gore and pics of dead niggers.

there are still altright subreddits

You stupid motherfuckers.

This site's edginess was designed to keep these kinds of cunts out. When the rest of Sup Forums called this board cancer, they were right. By pushing your memes so far and wide, Sup Forums has almost completely merged Sup Forums with Reddit. Bravo, you fucking faggots. Now we have to share a site with (((civic nationalist))) whiners.

Le based black man who le fuck my based le wife!

Im trying to figure this out too, i upvoted you to get to the top so we can fio, also enjoy the gold!

Fine. Bring them here. We're at election levels of shilling and we actually do need backup since there is no decent discussion anymore.
Sup Forums is going to need to step our game up to keep things white. Redditniggers can be useful for footsoldiers in purely political games.

>Can we get MLP back in here to combat this cancer?
If you got this image from Rebbit, YOU ARE THE CANCER

Goddammit CIA niggers, you have nothing to gain from this, get your shekels somewhere else.

Make sure you up your naziposting.
We can ride this tiger.

This is a nigger pretending to be old/pol/.

What a sick burn :^>

I have a better idea, just leave reddit, it's a shithole and it doesn't represent the real world. Let them circlejerk to death

remember digg.com? they tried to make it a liberal safe space so everyone moved to reddit.

NO
FUCK YOU
YOU ARE CANCER
YOU WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT Sup Forums
Sup Forums OWNS REBBIT EACH AND EVERY DAY
YOU CANT HANDLE THE POWER OF ANONYMITY
YOU HAVE TO MAKE FUCKING YLYL VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AND OTHER CANCEROUS FUCKERY

REBBIT FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>reddit space trying to steer consesus
hmmm

>obvious shareblue shills trying to create division and drama
>people are taking the bait

PSA:

WE ARE OUTNUMBERED. WE CAN'T AFFORD TO TURN AWAY POTENTIAL ALLIES.

THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND. EVEN IF THEY ARE ANNOYING, THEY STILL ULTIMATELY WANT THE SAME THINGS WE WANT.

YOU LOVE TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU SEE LEFTISTS TEARING EACH OTHER APART. IF YOU DO THIS, YOU'RE JUST AS CLUELESS AND SELF-CANNIBALIZING AS THEY ARE.

8/10 priddy good

But I honestly think mods should permaban every post, this would force newfags to tech of gtfo.

>a bunch of normies come here to get redpilled or they fuck off forever

works for me famalam

Do they not know Trump is surrounded by Jew, or do they not mind global Jewry?

>MLP

Hell no.

>Cancer

>Implying ethnic nationalism is realistic in Burgerland.

actually not a bad idea
they did it with MLP

So glad I made the decision to migrate here.

Fuck /u/spez

>WE
FUCK.
OFF.

how about not giving a fuck about plebbit drama, let them sort out their own shit and if they come here and break rules, let them get the consequences.

when every other thread is a LARP thread i cant even tell when posts like this are bait.

just post gore to scare the faggots off

Fuck off.

oh look, a petulant little bitch who thinks everybody is out to get them.

you know how leftists like to whine about boogeymen? you're no better. grow up, immature retard.

Yeah. They jerk their little dicks off every time there is a none white trump supporter.

I've literally seen post where it

"TRUMP ISNT RACIST ACCORDING TO THIS BASED TRUMP SUPPORTER!! "

Pic of some nog in a MAGA hat. 12k upboats.

I went there a couple of times during the election but couldn't handle it after a bit.

>we bring an insane amount of traffic to reddit

HAHAHAHAHA just because they are one of the tops subs doesn't mean the board is a draw. Fuck they were all posting on reddit to begin with. God bless their little "crusade" though.

The ones that do come here will either get redpilled or they will fuck off after being offended by stormfags and nigger hate threads. This is literally nothing. Let them commit suicide.

People on /mlp/ were here for years. A Trump board is really a bad idea to shun them.
A containment board would just fuck up Sup Forums even more.
Just give us mods that care and all problems are gone.

>tonight we dine in hell for pepe

jesus christ this level of autism
should the make another contianment board for these faggots?

lol the gook who runs this site isn't a whole lot better

the influx is already here retards
Sup Forums now turns up as the number one suggestion when you type in Sup Forums in google
this board is now faster than any other board as well
also look at the growing number of retards using that r*ddit spacing, that shit went from nonexistent to very common in a matter of weeks
they're here already, it's too late

Our own creation is going to kill us. Now I know how the future humans feel who get killed off by artificial intelligence.

If you can't beat a retard in a debate what does that make you?

>r*ddit spacing
this is a stupid fucking meme, I've been posting on and off Sup Forums since 2005

kill yourself

>misprint germany

nice projection, retard. i've never used reddit. your obsession with them is VERY obvious, though.

SUBREDDIT OF PEACE

This board has been majority redditors ever since the election. You can tell by the amount of crossposting and how easily people fall for retarded obvious LARPs originating on Reddit for upboats. Worst example recently was that supposed college class that called for raiding Sup Forums. I want you to end your life if you ever believed that and get the fuck off this board for good.