>Palmyra May6
i.imgur.com/T78b7ko.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

BUZZFEED(!?!?) REPORTS US AIRSTRIKE HIT SAA IN SOUTHERN SYRIA
Developments May17
>SAA advances in East Aleppo, captures 2 villages south of Jarrah Airbase
>SAA advances in North-East Palmyra countryside against ISIS
>248 fighters graduate their training and join the SDF against the Islamic state in Raqqa
>Putin reassures Turkey that Russia isn't providing arms to YPG
>US State dept. admits that Syrian Government Crematorium may be a hoax
>FSA and SDF working to prevent SAA from reaching Deir Ez-Zor
>Israeli minister: 'The time has come to assassinate Assad'
>Explosions in Safira Defense Factories and fires spotted from Aleppo CS.
>Syrian combat experience, defense of Russian territory demands rearmament-Putin
>SDF received ATGMs from US

Prev thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHxS2WZ8BZA
twitter.com/TaraCopp/status/865246268758601728
twitter.com/jamiejmcintyre/status/865246039355396097
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/865249047954804736
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/865249745455001600
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/864911062113636352
tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/4263778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

G-d bless the US of A, may they bomb every Ass*dist straight back to hell.

ARYAN

Tanaf SOON lads xD :DDD

that's a fat babay

@leithfadel
Asking the army in Al-Sweida if the US really bombed the SAA and NDF. Stay tuned.

Seems like Leith may be trying to contact a primary source for comment

>inb4 leith is a liar durpp al-qaeda is good guiz durrrr muh gays in damascus hurr

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ASSAD KEKED YET AGAIN

BASED ISRAEL, BASED TRUMP.

So, no confirmation about airstrike beside (((BUZZFEED)))? Our media and MOD are not saying anything about it atm.

Brb gonna drink until I piss the bed if this new attack is true.

Time to move some S-400s to within range of al-Tanf.

>soon

Only Turkish sources confirm it

>'I was merely pretending to be retarded': the foreign policy
i'm not even surprised anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=eHxS2WZ8BZA

Daraa burn party

It took your media and MoD 2 years to admit there were Russian soldiers in Ukraine lol.

Don't worry, you can drink yourself to sleep now, the news will be announced over there in 2019.

>Our media and MOD are not saying anything about it atm.
Your air force is a joke and can't protect a convoy. Just go home already. Russia is done.

What is with this media blackout? Twitter is silent, barely any info on the gains, yesterday the SAA captured 11 towns and it wasnt even reported on for 8 hours.

Can any1 from Russia confirm Russia is moving airplanes to Syria as we speakinf ?

topkek

Sputnik has it up too, they have the Buzzfeed tweet but they also say that a US led coalition spokesperson has confirmed that coalition strikes hit SAA forces.

i'm just telling you what caesar means.
caesars are also self propelled guns.
not all self propelled guns are caesars, but all caesars are self propelled guns
do you see the difference?

@leithfadel 6 minutes ago
I gathered more information. According to a source in Damascus, Coalition jets carried out a "warning" strike in east Sweida.

@leithfadel 6 minutes ago
I gathered more information. According to a source in Damascus, Coalition jets carried out a "warning" strike in east Sweida.

>Warning a government from sending troops to it's own country

Yeah nah, fuck off America.

Kind of embarrasing really, Russia would have known that SAA was moving toward US assets and they didn't do anything

2A65 Msta-B operated by Russian crew seen in Palmyra.

Obviously.

>i'm just telling you what caesar means.
If you forget AGAIN to add anchois to the sauce I'll grow a tree and hang you on it

lol "Regime".

Carefully chosen words eh, rather than Syrian GOVERNMENT forces.

>Coalition jets carried out a "warning" strike in east Sweida.
holy shit i knew that the fucking burgers won't allow the SAA to capture the border that easily.

Noice.

>leith
not a reliable source

Russia doesn't do shit.

You fuck off Paki. Why are you so mad your sandnigger brothas got bombed?

Btw Finland beat US 2:0 in quarter finals
Noice game Finngols!

I would like to welcome all the non-regular shitposters. Thanks for giving us cancer in such a dire moment.

The strike is obviously fake, if it wasn't it'd have been hyped way more than it is.
This would be huge and war changing. Holhol would at least place 7 symbols.

Because it's in support of an even bigger Paki faction of Jihadists you retarded cunt.

>BUZZFEED
As fake news as it can get. Don't get your hopes up for any kidn of happening yet

Unironically death to america

From Sputnik:
>The coalition strikes occurred near Tanf, where US and British special forces have been training Syrian rebel fighters near the border with Iraq and Jordan, Buzzfeed news reported.

>According to a Buzzfeed news reporter, Syrian rebels based with the US special forces in the area said that militia supporting the Syrian army has been nearby as well

>Media reports suggested that Syrian rebels have voiced concerns over the Syrian army getting "too close" to the US special forces base at Tanf.

>Details to follow

UPDATE: US Defence official says targeted forces were not Syrian army, but pro-government Shia militia

So just weekly Hezbollah strikes

fuck off retard

>Buzzfeed
LOL Apparently the buzzfeed source is an Egyptian-American woman who supposedly knows a general.

Official:
US Defense official says targeted forces were not #Syrian direct, but pro-government Shia militia
>twitter.com/TaraCopp/status/865246268758601728
DoD official says US bombed pro-regime Shia militia in S. Syria in a defensive strike. @CENTCOM to release info soon. Near At Tanf
>twitter.com/jamiejmcintyre/status/865246039355396097

>UPDATE: US Defence official says targeted forces were not Syrian army, but pro-government Shia militia
Source?

>sandniggers killing each other is bad

Go back to Pakistan mate. You're not welcome here.

I love sandnigger tears. They nourish me. Kys shitskin cunt.

Nope, they bombed Harakat al-Nujaba Hezbollah, the same group they support in Iraq! This is gonna be big!!

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/865249047954804736

and here i though things will change under trump

What kind of long-range artillery or missiles does the SAA have to blow that coalition puppet base away? I'd say it's time to use them and deploy some decent air defences within range of further pushes towards it.

RIA (Sputnik "parent" agency) didn't published anything about this yet.
SAA have Strela-10 with them.

>Supporting killing our own SAS troops for some retarded sandnigger dictator

Leave my country filthy Paki.

>mfw our lebanese president was recorded asking for bribes
hahahah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck? Do you know what it tastes like without anchois in the sauce? It's pure heresy.

But they bombed Syrian territory
They only operate in Iraq

I FUCKING KNEW IT WHAT DID I SAY?

"OH CHARLIE THE US ARE KEKS THEYLL NEVER BOMB THE GLORIOUS FORCES OF OUR SAVIOR ASSAD"

GET FUCKED YOU IRANIAN PUPPETS AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Because the moderate beheaders will totally stop there once they're done and totally not become a fucking nuisance if they win.

Where you born retarded or did you fall down the stairs and smack your head on each step?

>and here i though things will change under trump

>Pakishit fantasies
Bwahahahahahahaha.

BOMB THEM ALL DONALD.

This.
Get ready, you know they will be coming in the next few hours once this spreads.

your troops are invaders

Strela can't do shit against modern jets, let alone US jets that probably track infrared missiles aswell.

i can go back to posting about how SG is a russian PR campaign if you want to keep spewing anti-america shit

up to you

They're not going to blow anything away. Anything they try to use it going to get annihiliated. The only "proper" (by SAA standards, lol) air defences would be at the nearest airfield, but that's asking to get bombed more if you open up with those.

Fuck Strelas, where's the S-400s?

>Military official: US strikes Syrian regime-allied militia that refused warnings to stop advancing toward US special forces.

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/865249745455001600

How'd they warn them? Radio or a warning strafe from an A-10?

>Muh troops
Fuck off back to the UK you land thief.

Strela is useless. You know it. I can't believe how shit Russian planning is.

ASSAD AND SYRIA ARE FUCKING DONE

DICKTAKERS BTFO

GOD BLESS THE EMPIRE

Press F to pay respects. Dead SAA after ISIS snap attack.

If they become a nuisance they can get the ISIS treatment. 50,000 bombs dropped right on their arses. They better stay the fuck in line.

Assad on the other hand is already a nuisance. He funded ISIS in Iraq so they could kill British and American soldiers back during the 2000s. You're either a Paki or an irredeemable cuck for defending him.

If it wasn't for NATO your country would have been the personal fucktoy of Serbia.

Oh my god the US probably bombed a group (Imam al-Ali or Nujaba) that they more or less fight alongside with in Iraq against ISIS

lmao

Go ahead.
Nobody will change their mind about your shitty foreign policies.

S TO SPIT ON THE WORTHLESS DUNE COONS

Hope they died painfully

>What kind of long-range artillery or missiles does the SAA have to blow that coalition puppet base away?
The political will isn't there it seems, because Russia is not a reliable ally, but in theory those bases can be destroyed within 4 minutes of Assad giving the order, given that Syria/Iran/North Korea have the same types of missiles with the same kind of guidance systems and payloads.

No, Nujaba operates also in Syria.

But you are right, it wasn't Nujaba, it was Kataib imam ali: twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/864911062113636352

Like if I care what you do

f-16 and A-10 aren't modern jets tbqh

i fell for the memes but still for my country he is still better then shillary, when she was secartary of state the US ambassador Dbora something was openly meeting with islamic militia leader in the US embassy.

FUCK
TRUMP

Hahahah, the spic is mad his brown brothers got bombed. Fuck off degenerate Mexcrement.

ty for help 25 years ago.

now fuck off from Syria.you anglo invading scum.

Nothing personal against them for doing their duty, but they shouldn't be there.

They're trying to overthrow a secular government to replace it with an moderate jihadi one or a weak one that would fall into the hands another ISIS in future for the benefit of no-one else but Israel and Saudi Arabia. Not to mention it's going to displace a fuck ton of Alawite and Shia refugees to Europe if they did overthrow Assad.

Supporting nation states these days is becoming outdated anyway. Should be loyal to the interests of your own ethnic group rather than your nationality, especially when it's compromised as fuck to sucking the Saudi, Qatari and Israeli cock.

>Creating a problem somewhere down the line then trying to fix it by creating another problem somewhere down the line and then trying to fix it by creating another problem down the line and then trying to fix it by creating another problem somewhere down the line

>Syria funding ISIS
Yeah nah m8. You're literally defending the support of Jihadi terrorists against the best option for a stable Syria causing the least problems for us. This thread is a runt free zone, so get fucked.

At least I live in a nation where a woman has the right to choose what she can do with her body, Pedro

>within 4 minutes of Assad giving the order
>Assad
>giving order to Russians
This general is more retarded than I thought.

leave the k*rds and amerifats to me, vlad

WEW LAD THAT WILL SHOW THE SG FAGS

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Pound sand, shitskins.

t. Paki

F-16/C/D probably desu, also they've got F-22 aswell.

You vote Rouhani?

We have a right to be wherever we want, Paki. It doesn't matter how much you cry about your brown brothers getting bombed. Fuck off from my country.

And fuck Assad as well. The piece of shit was funding ISIS during the 2000s so they could kill British and American soldiers in Iraq. Fucking end yourself you ultimate cuck.

>woman has the right to choose what she can do with her body
How feminist of you cuckold. Your nation is cucked to Israel and your president is a humiliating joke.

How can you still show your face around here, being proud? Today is a day of GREAT SHAME for the USA.

It's also a great shame for Russia who cannot seem to stand up for themselves. If DEZ falls, the pipeline will connect from Jordan to the Turkish border and the Russian economy will collapse.

>erdomeme

Ok, TASS reporting it too. They cited Reuters.
tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/4263778

Shilling is in overdrive because they're sliding the fact that US Coalition aircraft hit SAA forces near al-Tanf

Syrian missiles my hebrew autist friend. Did you forget about those?

Wew lad how bad do we have it ? what is america even doing are they so far up their asses that they don't know they are literally siding with the terrorists
fuck off srsly
I knew that the POTUS is a weak man who can't do much and trump is learning this the hard way look how he goes back on his word every now and then His devisions are being suspended and ignored left and right his policies mocked on tv i think the final nail in the coffin was that time he said "nato no longer obselete" had me laughing for hours