DePaul disinvites Gavin McInnes

,,,for saying you should fight back when Antifaggot domestic terrorists attacks you.

>The statement explained how last fall, DePaul granted permission to a student organization to host McInnes. Since then, the president’s office said they have been observing “with alarm” McInnes’ statements, which have encouraged violence against protesters who disagree with his political stance.

>“We’re the only ones fighting these guys and I want you to fight them, too,” said McInnes at a speaking engagement at New York University in February, which was met with protesters. “When they go low, go lower. Mace them back, throw bricks at their head. Let’s destroy them.”

>“The encouragement of violence (…) has no place here,” Holtschneider wrote. “This is not about the content of McInnes’ speech, but about his public endorsement of violence and the establishment of a military division of his own group, the Proud Boys.”

Can he get a court order forcing them to host him like Spencer did or sue them like Coulter is with cucked Berkeley?

depauliaonline.com/2017/05/17/depaul-rescinds-decision-host-gavin-mcinnes/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
youtu.be/0HCR1QR4zMU?t=1m27s
youtu.be/IawEMxTroBk
youtu.be/3-ZqD9-W1_8
youtu.be/OUEeAzl9Weo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gavin is a faggot edgelord.

didnt obama say to bring a gun to a knifefight

Lol. Fascists are getting cucked and crying like babies about it. This is what happens when you build a political movement out of people who's whole identity is being a loser and resenting themselves.You cry because you know you started on 3rd base and still can't get to home.

It's a college, dude. They don't want a riot with a bunch of their students getting hurt. These rallies draw swarms of outside agitators that are just looking for a fight, and it's clear that Gavin wants to see a fight as well. I can't blame DePaul for deciding that that fight isn't gonna happen on their campus.

Shut the fuck up you retarded terrorist leaf, we all know you were molested by your dad.

I've already tracked down video footage of you unmasked:
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

Why even go to that college of all places?

Their acceptance rate is like 70%, placing them just a hair above community college in terms of prestige. It's the embodiment of low hanging fruit. If you want to schedule an event in any institution, you ought to do it at an ivy league school at California.

Your vague analogy made me recoil with cringe

>when they go low, go lower
Spoken like a true degenerate. How ironic, given his persona. What a fucking faggot. Self defense is one thing but this is a call to prepare for assault

godamn i hate that school.

>Fascists are getting cucked and crying like babies about it.
the fucking balls of you to say this when the left has been doing nothing BUT crying about triggers and whatever for the last few years

proud boys are the biggest bunch of civic nationalist faggots

>this is a call to prepare for assault
Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun
>Spoken like a true degenerate.

shareblue/antifa/sjw/faggot shill etc.... get out

actually it's to say if they punch you, hit them harder. if they mace you, mace back. if they smash your head with an improvised hammer, pull out a gun and shoot them.

Fuck obama. 2 wrongs don't make a right. Prepare for somebody to attack you. Don't prepare to attack somebody. There is a big difference and it's what is supposed to separate us from them. Choosing to erase that line by conspiring for offensive violence doesn't help anything that's good..

Actually that sounds 100x better that what McDull said, and I don't disagree at all with hitting somebody if they hit back. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes etc.

Calling for violence is playing a stupid game though

>this is a call to prepare for assault
Yep, prepare for a tranny crackhead antifa pedophile terrorist to try and assault you and to respond in kind.

youtu.be/0HCR1QR4zMU?t=1m27s

Fml I worded that wrong

I meant to say if they hit you, it's okay to hit back.

DePaul is full of degenerate idiots

youtu.be/IawEMxTroBk

>Prepare for somebody to attack you. Don't prepare to attack somebody.
there is no difference
>Choosing to erase that line by conspiring for offensive violence doesn't help anything that's good..
not true

So many shills out today Why do they bother?

LOL he stumbles past the camera at 5:30 too

checked. add in jordan peterson and his research grants getting cancelled

I'm so glad the leafs fucked over wise man Peterson and blasted him into the mainstream

nice. this is your hero.

Who said he was anyones hero? I like Gavin, you seem to like him even more since you saved a video of his dick. You can just open the file on your computer to beat off without having to post it here by the way.

It's for uh..

research.

I read this in Alex Jones' voice...

youtu.be/3-ZqD9-W1_8
youtu.be/OUEeAzl9Weo

Top Kek

bump