Hello...

Hello,Pussy-ass Niggas who think that their shit don't stink because the shit comes out of your mouth and not just your ass

Should Atheism be considered as a mental illness?

>Inb4 "WE"

Jesus was not a jedi

It's Cesare Borgia. Spaniard by the way.

t. White person in america

Thanks for the relevant answers.

You poor stupid nigger. If you guys could just stop murdering, raping and robbing we would take care of you. I'm afraid, we're going to have to eugenics your race to death though.

Sorry, not sorry, stupid nigger.

Yes he was read your bible.

Yes it is a mental illness

Of you deny Christ you deny your self.

If*

>Hokey religions
>Sand
Checks out.

fedorautists will not be saved on the day if judgement

Listen,White boy. Just because 2 or 3 Niggas out there went full apeshit because of some stupid reason,that doesn't mean that we all are similar to said 2 or 3 Niggas.

Also the who "muh Black people commit more crime in da White US dan Whytes >:((" meme isn't even their fault,it is the shitty White Jewish-owned media in the US that popularized the living shit out of it and made young people,both Black and White think it is "cool"

of*

SHUT UP YOU DON'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE HE COULD HAVE BEEN

WE

>Hello,Pussy-ass Niggas who think that their shit don't stink because the shit comes out of your mouth and not just your ass
S A G E
A
G
E

>Should Atheism be considered as a mental illness?

Yes. The vast majority of the world's population believes in some kind of divinity. And contrary that famous "one less god" quote, most of them also believe in angels and demons and ghosts and so on.

To me this indicates that atheists are actually deficient in some way, that we are lacking something other humans have and are experiencing life in a way that is fundamentally different than the rest of humanity.

Poor little "Conservative" White boy had his safe space breached,apparently

>jesus was pitch black because he was from north africa

Memes aside,the whole thing seems similar to Crippling Depression,even. I mean the whole "Nothing mattered,nothing matters and nothing will matter. Life is pointless" bullshit literally causes almost all of them to have a considerably lower life expectancy

This is the most profound spew of retarded writing I have ever seen.

You apparently haven't read any books written by Richard Dawkins or any other prominent (((Atheists)))

jesus was palestinian jew with med facial features ,and stop act lika a coptic NIKKA

>replies to it anyway
And you forgot to sage, which makes you just as retarded as him

Stop replying to bait

WE