Boy, 8, knocked unconscious at school days before killing himself. Parents weren't notified

abc7ny.com/news/boy-8-bullied-at-school-days-before-killing-himself/1986113/

>Friday, May 12, 2017 06:23PM
CINCINNATI, Ohio --
School officials never told the mother of an 8-year-old Ohio boy who killed himself that another student had thrown him against the wall two days earlier and knocked him unconscious in an attack recorded by a surveillance video, attorneys for the boy's mother said Thursday.

Poor little dude

>CINCINNATI
Sounds perfectly normal

lmao fucking cuck faggot

that's what happens when you don't fight back

Even zoo chimps have more sympathy

This whole story is suspicious. I was reading through multiple articles of the story and noticed some slight changes.

>"Reynolds decided on her own to pick him up and took him to the hospital after her sister, who was baby-sitting while Reynolds was at work, called to say Gabriel had vomited and was complaining of stomach pains."

>"After his mother picked him up from school, Taye became nauseous, vomiting twice during the evening. After puking, Taye’s mother decided to take him to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, where he was evaluated."

The video clearly shows him walk up to the group on his own will and shake hands with the other kid. That kid probably died somehow but it wasnt a suicide

I wonder if the head trauma caused it?

He's 8. wtf is wrong with you?

>http:
>https:
added to filter

Weak is weak, regardless of the age. He's better off dead, likely a future welfare leech anyways,

This is just so sad.
Little kids shouldn't have to deal with these things so young. This isn't the Congo for fucks sake.

I have heard depression is a very common side effect of concussion.

>lol 2 day old baby can't even walk. Weak is weak.

>t. man living in parents basement

low energy b8

this is the "social interaction" that shitlibs in the US refer to when they criticize homeschoolers

>t. NEET living off mom's tendie rations.

Looks more like he fell unconscious, along with what said I think he just had something medically wrong with him and the mother is trying to make a web of lies so she can get something from it

>School officials never told the mother
gotta keep them black suspension statistics down senpai

found the cuck faggots who I'd used to throw paper balls at and then would pretend like nothing happened

you were bullied because you were weak, are still weak, and will always be that way

And this is why Rapefugees are a fucking mistake.

High school kids can't access empathy, so they mock tragedy because they think it makes them strong.
I've seen enough teenagers weeping for their mothers while behind bars, this faggot isn't tough. He's not even smart. Just some mediocre faggot who will live a mediocre life.

Yet you still live in your mom's basement. No wonder why your dad left. He couldn't face seeing his failure of a son on a regular basis.

>throwing paper balls is a sign of strength
You are such a fucking pussy dude, I'm guessing a bitter KV with divorced parents who ignore him.

>I'm a pussy faggot who got bullied in school and wants universal healthcare to protect his faggot kids with autism

kys, your lack of mental and physical strength is why you will never amount to anything but a code monkey working for peanuts

Anywhere niggers accumulate is basically the Congo. Niggers are ducking garbage.

>can't even bench 3pl8

"Code monkey?"
You are a colossal fucking nerd, you'll never touch a boob, you're going be a step-dad sugar daddy with a community college degree.

public schools are fucking atrocious, fucking zoos. I'm glad I have all 6 of mine in private schools

>CT liberal faggot calling anyone else a pussy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Teacher's unions are a sacred institution and above all reproach. If you don't like how we do things then you can pull your dumbass kids out of school and go die in a gutter, you trash.

>still this mad about being a loser in high school after all these years
>most likely on prescription medication for fake depression and anxiety

literally kys redditor scum, you're not welcome here

His home life must have been a disaster as well.

I think your mom is making fish sticks tonight!
Maybe your step-dad will actually say something to you, if you can put your DS down and meet his eyes for once.
No? Not this time? M-maybe next year, r-right?

>r*ddit spacing

fucking niggers

it's ok kid, even if you weren't cool in high school maybe you'll get a wife to have some autistic children with once women start hitting 30 and need a provider to depend on

This is why you don't let non-whites into your country

How did he die from a hand shake?

If you are white, it is child abuse sending your kid to school in a shitskin district.

>weak is weak
>literally judging a child

now this is edgy

>all those projections about high school

you okay user?

was he white?

Natural selection at work

>Cincinnati
no

literally part of the problem, people like this that refuse to fight back are the reason whites don't have the respect we deserve

it's ok, at least he died for a good cause

No, I just looked it up.

Wow i believe its the first time ive felt like kicking in little nog children's skulls.

thanks. that's a relief

There's also the Black Parents Association. They defend bullies when the victims aren't black.

They move in blacks to government-sponsored housing and the kids are allowed to go to the public schools. Only one kid is enough to make a child's life hell. And the school is afraid to do anything, especially in cucked states like California.

>Chicongo

>the reason whites don't have the respect we deserve

the boy who died was a black kid.

How do you kill yourself at 8 years old? WTF. What method did he use?

clearly white you fucking idiot, you can even tell from the video that his skin was darkened through post-processing to avid the outcry if it was revealed he was actually white

media is covering it up right now claiming he was black

Welcome to the jungle.

was he white?

>clearly white you fucking idiot, you can even tell from the video that his skin was darkened through post-processing

just stop posting

you can even tell from this photo, his skin is an uneven tone that you can tell was digitally manipulated

larger version

>white kids are pussies who don't fight back
>ITS A FUCKING WHITE KID
Wrong. Nice projection. kys pussy

please tell me you are a fail troll and not the stupidest person who ever lived

always know in any situation where you might get into conflict with a black person, that they don't fight fair.

t. media shill suppressing violence against whites

nice proxy you shill faggot

but did he leave 13 tapes tho??

Probably a pagan wannabe

>nice proxy you shill faggot

you are actually so stupid it's entertaining. do you know what any of those words mean?

He says while posting on Sup Forums

Good. Weak, effeminate, little dick wite bois don't deserve to live.

>He says while posting on Sup Forums

read all his posts. he has an IQ of about 65.

I kicked the shit out of faggots like you.

precisely

lol that nigger would've gotten fucked without his nigger friends

Looks like SJWs are starting to vent here.

Looks like a Somali

Bingo
Parents fuck with the kids insecurities
Leaving them open for the real world
To push them over.
Alpha fag dad policy

good. weak pussies should kill themselves more often. If you cant handle a little bullying and kill yourself over it you were destined to be a gigantic faggot

The cops investigated the boys suicide and reviewed the video, never said the kids was thrown into wall, closed case.

(((Lawyer))) claims the kid was bullied and shit, says video clearly shows it. Wonder what her motivation i$?

Public school should be illegal. Everybody should homeschool their kids. Can't trust your kids in this utopia rat experiment with some glorified babysitters I would never put my kids through school after my experiences. All the bullies were poor trash kids who never had a lunch because their single moms probably spent it on crack that week.

>Probably a pagan wannabe
what the fuck does this mean

So this is what society teach us. Whites are like niggers now

It's a bump in disguise britanon,don't pay it much attention

Should just have much stricter systems in inner city schools. Make it a really tightly run ship, get ex military guys in to run it

Then heavily reward good behaviour

Kid was black lol

this

this

>Should just have much stricter systems in inner city schools.

good luck with that. we have constant complaints that black students are punished more than white kids and that's "proof" of institutional racism.

Did the niglets loot him too? Ayy
>be born in america
>get shot
>get beaten by niggers
>go to a hospital for a broken finger and go bankrupt

>he hanged himself with a necktie

Cincinnati is 49% white. This was surely race-related bullying. They will blur every bit of skin color on these "good boys"... School doesn't report it because they don't want to be racist by getting the blacks in trouble more than the whites(despite the fact that they cause more trouble!) Disgusting.

it's proof of institutional niggers.

He was? lol

the kid was black m8, read the thread

yea I really think someone in the family is at fault.

Sup Forums is nothing but fucking shills. The kid is not white. There was no fight. The kid just collapsed for some reason after the handshake.

>The kid just collapsed for some reason
KEK I want to believe

Haha like pottery, the other little niglets check his pockets and rob him before running away