Why hasn't she been deported

Why hasn't she been deported

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631451/Girl-writes-four-little-words-Texas-high-school-graduate-s-bragging-Twitter-lands-trouble.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plyler_v._Doe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a narcisistic degenerate whore, forget deportation, get the RWDS ready.

Because trump is cucked. He doesnt want to deport "dreamer" beaners.

Why would you deport a girl with DAT legs. you fucking fag.

lel I thought she was? I remember the twitter meltdown

>she

lol, post the meltdown

this she's one of America's future intellectuals/leaders and she's hot as fuck

I would IMMIGRATE my penis into her vagina and DEPORT my semen if you know what I mean.

I have better legs than that. Fuck that ugly beaner bitch.

>4.5 GPA in a non-STEM field
o i am laffin

How are undocumented people even able to go to university?

Explain pls America

She was deported after she tweeted that.

>giving an undocumented immigrant an anchor to stay here

why didshe write that she has nice legs?

Did I imply that I'm not going to kill her after?

why cant you beta losers just be happy that she accomplished something? plus he has nice legs

what kind of retarded high school has GPAs that go over 4.0?

Intellectual of what, Gender Studies?

4.5 in non-stem lol.

Affirmative action accomplished it, not her

>undocumented

Why do Americans use this word?

The term is "illegal immigrant".

She was

>This is considered hot in US
Poor burgers

I think the more important question is how the fuck did she get aid? I can't get a fucking penny for school.

NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL

This

Are you white?

4.5 in gender studies of course

Because she has a DACA permit until september 2017.

looks like a femnazi =>> torture , gas , kill, erradicate

>immigrant
ALIEN. Young, good looking girls should be allowed to stay, desu.

leftist newspeak

Only illegals and SJWs use that term. We call them fucking illegal immigrants.

>How are undocumented people even able to go to university?
Ikr it seems like some kind of trolling.
Implying some hobo from streets can get into classroom or what?

wow so edgy

She does have nice legs though

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631451/Girl-writes-four-little-words-Texas-high-school-graduate-s-bragging-Twitter-lands-trouble.html

Her legs aren't even that nice

a lot hotter than any woman in P*land

topcuck. I get financial aids for each semester

It's a term Shekelberg, Shekelstein, and Shekelman in the media coined.

The term "undocumented" isn't what bothered me here, but the fact that she's posting her Mexican flag, despite that she and her family are most likely on every American (whitey)-funded social program under the sun, and enjoyed public education courtesy of whitey as well.

3/10 would just let my baby cousin to practice his raping techniques on her

We need to make university guarantee the school loans. It'll kill the left instantly.

Yessssir, middle class too!

>4.5 GPA
what

Because I married this latina qt and allowed her to obtain legal status by marrying a citizen.

Identity theft, cartels steal dead peoples social security numbers and sell them to illegals

sure mate

>what are AP classes that are weighed

How do illegals get free college?

It's leftist nu speak

and here I was thinking Poland is based but nope just degenerate race mixing trash

>I get financial aids for each semester
That's nice man! Hope you're using it better than an audio production degree or psychology.

In Commiefornia anything is possible

No. It's the main reason why the west is in decline.
>she's a cute girl, she can do whatever she wants
No papers, no place for you in country. Sorry.
I would deport her the second she posted it.

lmao is this what people consider 'nice legs' these days? Fucking atrocious looking.

>4.5 GPA
roastie confirmed

are you seriously that retarded?

I am a white male and I get free college. Federal and state grants pay for me. Get on my level.

>Putting 'offensive memes' into news articles.
Why is this millennium so much shitter than the last?

>the term is illegal immigrant

No, the term is illegal alien. Immigrants go through proper channels

IIRC, she was lying and is actually a citizen.

>I am a white male and I get free college. Federal and state grants pay for me. Get on my level.
I think lots of us are past your level, that's why were not getting aid...

>2017
>not fucking and killing Mexicans

That doesn't answer my question.

Having a gap between the lower thighs and having visible knees puts her near the top for Americans.
Those ankles though. She's asking for an injury by having such undeveloped muscles and heels.

How illegal immigrant can possibly study/work with no documents? Plz explain.
Her parents bribed someone? Or any random hobo person from street can easily get into classroom?

is a 4.5 gpa good?

9/10, would bang and then deport

Bullshit Advanced Placement claasses are worth 5.0

how can you even sign up to anything (job, instruction...) without a permit? it should be in the standard papers to do
and not doing so would invalidate all that shit

better questioned:

why aren't these institution being investigated for knowingly supporting illegals? They are breaking federal law by aiding and abetting illegals

did you not have AP classes user

because she's not actually undocumented just an attention whore.

yeah what he said

It's 'I got special credits on my gender studies course'.

extracurricular activities, (((humanitarian aid))) and AP classes on a perfect 4.0 GPA would be my guess

I'll take "What are AP courses?" for $500 dumbass.

No. It's inflated beaner bullshit. Barely a B average.

Considering gpa only goes up to 4.0, sure!

Say it with me: ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really hard to explain without it sounding like i'm memeing but here it goes. Schools force themselves to accept mexicans and blacks and typically give them special treatment. Why? Because its a private institute and really operate like their own little entity. Im a single white male with very low income and very little parental support going to school for 40 hours a week in the summer and i had to jump through hoops for 4 months to get student aid.

Its just an unspoken rule that blacks and mexicans cant be touched. There are literally scholarshipa in Texas for illegals. I know of illegals who have full rides JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING ILLEGAL AND IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD. You know whats worse? The aid that i get to barely scrape by in school and pay for tuition a chunk of that money goes to paying for juan carlos perez free ride cause hes mexican. Money that i could just use for food instead of getting foodstamps goes to some beaner or nigger to get their african american studies degree. Schools need to be charged with treason for this shit and heavily audited.

/rant.

Bet you anything he's white.
Same thing happened to me.
Sick of niggers and spics complaining about being held back. Theres billions in scholarships they can have handed to them, all they gotta do is write a report that says:

#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER

TRUMP FAILED US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plyler_v._Doe

destroyed the social compact

>ME SO SMART I GOT AN H+ GRADE
>Its like A+ BUT BETTER
>Cause me so smart >:)
literally this beaner

Some beaner schools here in TX use a 5.0 scale to make the retards feel smarter. The Top 10% rule is fucking retarded because you can be some brain-dead spic in south TX, make top 10% in a school of fellow pea-brained chromies and get immediate admission into any Texas public college. Meanwhile if you make top 10% in a top high school, you're actually in the top .01% of all Texas high school students, yet it doesn't get you immediate admission to shit. Fuck spics.

Okay

Next question:

You're an illegal immigrant with an university degree and a 4.5gpa
- What respectable firm or institution would hire an illegal immigrant (illegally)

Where is the fucking endgame to this?

Illegal immigrants from Latin America are a very special, protected class, because they bring in so many votes for Democrats. The argument is that their parents brought them into the country (illegally) when they were very young, so this is the only country they know. They're called "dreamers" no joke. Nobody else gets away with it.

Because Women are a protected class in the West these days, and can get out of almost anything if they have enough "potential"

deport that bitch, make her own country great. I am so sick of people coming to the west trying to make it here. MAKE YOUR OWN COUNTRY FUCK!

This shit is beyond me. Here you can't even attend university if you're undocumented because of the wall of bureaucracy you have to pass through. I even heard in the USA you don't even need ID to fucking vote, or drive in some states
You honestly deserve this

no company would check your bio
I wonder if actually anyone in the US checks papers

Because she is in our country ILLEGALLY. She does not belong here. If she gets citizenship through the normal means, she wouldn't be a problem.

Meant
>just outside of the top 10% in a top high school

>I even heard in the USA you don't even need ID to fucking vote, or drive in some states
yep
democrats are FERVENTLY fighting ID laws because they claim that niggers are too poor and stupid to get IDs and therefore ID laws are racist

you do need a drivers license to drive legally though
which just makes the above claim even more nonsensical

Never understood people complementing other people's legs. The legs of any girl who isn't a fatty pretty much all look the same to me. Only things I really look at are tits/ass/hips/face/hair.

Pretty sure I'm white, faggot. Thanks for the insight though!

Thanks for the input. I'm gonna go ahead and adjust my view of America according to your post. Great success.

We only race mix in other countries spreading our genes friend :)

>niggers are too poor and stupid to get IDs
What? You need to pay for id? don't your parents get your fucking ID handled to them like the instant you're born? How can someone be born in america from american parents and don't have id?