Brit/pol/: English Rose edition

>5 days left to register to vote
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>BBC empirically biased against Labour
newstatesman.com/2017/05/right-wing-newspaper-headlines-bring-bias-bbc
archive.is/a8upd

>Politicians face investigation over abusing data harvested and sold from social media
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/political-parties-facing-investigation-targeting-voters-twitter/
archive.is/nnsWh

>LibDem manifesto: Ganja YES, Brexit NO, Tampons FREE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/liberal-democrats-would-ban-sale-diesel-cars-tax-cannabis-boost/
archive.is/h1F5b

>Scot Labour threatens councillors for fraternising with the enemy
thenational.scot/news/15291689.Labour_threaten_to_suspend_councillors_in_Aberdeen_over_Tory_coalition_deal/
archive.is/XiVEW

>Grime artists support Corbyn, rave planned before election
standard.co.uk/news/politics/londons-grime-stars-come-out-in-support-of-jeremy-corbyn-as-secret-rave-planned-before-general-a3541466.html
archive.is/eqIH1

>Wages can't keep up with inflation: Stagflation since 2008
dailyecho.co.uk/news/national/15288333.Inflation_hits_three_and_a_half_year_high/
archive.is/6V4Tl

>Man charged with terrorism for not handing over passwords at airport
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/17/cage-campaign-group-director-muhammed-rabbani-charged-under-terrorism-act?CMP=share_btn_tw
archive.is/QXjDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvdsE405myc
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-manifesto-lest-theresa-may-immigration-foreign-spouses-threshold-a7742791.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xPuFh6ociEQ
libertarianpartyuk.com/
libertygb.org.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First!

-Jason

Thoughts on the Tory manifesto, senpais?

>Not a Nigel edition bang on 7pm

Lad

Here, have a bigger version of that shaved head English qt.

Absolutely centrist, Hitchens was right.

Eyup Jason.

-Kevin

Reminder that universal suffrage was a mistake lads

>‘Bread and Circuses’ is the cancer of democracy, the fatal disease for which there is no cure. Democracy often works beautifully at first. But once a state extends the franchise to every warm body, be he producer or parasite, that day marks the beginning of the end of the state. For when the plebs discover that they can vote themselves bread and circuses without limit and that the productive members of the body politic cannot stop them, they will do so, until the state bleeds to death, or in its weakened condition the state succumbs to an invader—the barbarians enter Rome.

got to go senpais... one last reminder from me to vote Conservative

Not conservative.

reminder that northerners are an embarrassment to the rest of Britain
>oi bruv let's let in more muzzies 2 take me women

He's no Anglo-Saxon.

People who import wives or husbands BTFO

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-manifesto-lest-theresa-may-immigration-foreign-spouses-threshold-a7742791.html

>cutting immigration when they are propping up are enaychess

nigger hunting ?

>if only

Found this in /sg/, please take note everyone.

what does Brit/pol/ think of May's terrible, no good Blairite manifesto?

Some good points, some points where it doesn't go far enough

STOP TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET I'M VOTING FOR LABOUR NOW

You're correct, at least economically

I have little-to-no faith that they'll put a proper dent in migration. My only hope for them doing it is the ideological influence of Nick Timothy

The gender pay gap stuff made me cringe

I wanted to crop out all the controlled opposition

>live in australia
>never even seen someone drink fosters once

>the single most infuriating argument in britain

>Cutting migration
>Hard Brexit
>Centrist economics
Love it personally.

You realise that on economic issues Hitchens identifies as a Social Democrat, right?

Start buying guns.

Tally ho, well if it isn't my good friend Kev!

How are you today kev?

-Jason

t celtnigger

>enaychess
stealing this

>tfw Nige will never come round your house on your birthday with a quintessentially British C O L I N

It's terrible, its no good and it reminds me of tony blair

-Jason

this, the northern menace must be eradicated

Why are there so many amerifat posters? brits on holiday or what?

No

Later lad

Leadership debate when?

> Shaved
> Massive ear gauge gouge
> Fosters

What a waste, of a girl and a Brit/pol/ thread. Shame on this edition.

>you can't cut immigration, BRITAIN IS A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS

GOD BLESS ARE COLIN

-Jason

You obviously have very little knowledge on Britain. Northerners are the most opposed to immigration.

I'm bloody splendid Jay, bloody spendid indeed! How're you lad, how's your lass?

-Kevin

I'm not a Celt, but he's not an Anglo. His facial structure is not Anglo. You should know this.

Gonna be posting under a yank IP soon whats a good way to shitpost with it

thank god Enoch isn't alive to see the fucking state of the UK and western civilization in general

Post stupid shit.

Given that our bloated welfare state is used as the main justification for continued mass immigration, just slash and burn it already. So the one good point of the Conservative party is that they continue to salami-slice the welfare state away

Obligatory for all White men

>>Cutting migration

They're intentionally lying about this.

If the working class actually votes for the Tories after this it shows how dumb we really are
>inb4 accused for shilling for Labour
Why would you vote for one head of the Hydra over the other, you're going to get eaten either way.

Make pro-israel posts

I'd unironically like a property-based franchise

shockingly bad desu

>We do not believe in untrammelled free markets. We reject the cult of selfish individualism. We abhor social division, injustice, unfairness and inequality. We see rigid dogma and ideology not just as needless but dangerous. True Conservatism means a commitment to country and community; a belief not just in society but in the good that government can do; a respect for the local and national institutions that bind us together; an insight that change is inevitable and change can be good, but that change should be shaped, through strong leadership and clear principles, for the common good. We know that our responsibility to one another is greater than the rights we hold as individuals. We know that we all have obligations to one another, because that is what community and nation demands. We understand that nobody, however powerful, has succeeded alone and that we all therefore have a debt to others.”

but this is the tory party of today.
labour are the only party sticking to their original principles, it's just a shame that they are moronic communist principles.

I can't see it, Cameron and Gideon seem pretty pissed off with May over it, so it suggests she is actually going to do it.

I like the immigration controls and the center-left economics but ...
>tories in charge of keeping promises

You are all the justification anyone needs to support fox-hunting

>qt

Jesus Christ man

>Northerners are the most opposed to immigration.
not the women

they're the ones who dress up in slaggy outfits for the sole purpose (at least the ones I talked to when I was there) of attracting a muzzie group so they could get DPd by them (the forbidden treasure amongst british women)

What is wrong with that?

That's a spanish slug user.

>mfw so-called patriots don't know shit about their native wildlife

He knew the direction it was heading after the war. Total subversion.

They lied about it last election so there's absolutely no reason to believe them this time.

is there a better pic of the flag shes wearing? st georges cross?

Did you even read my post before you replied?

Looks like it's time to go lads, the bobbies are closing in on my hideout

>cuts to migration
Great
>hard brexit
Fantastic
>centrist economic policies
Why? At a time when there is no opposition you could roll out the most radically conservative manifesto to date and still get elected. We could be slashing tax to undercut the EU post-brexit and provide legislative incentives for the businesses to start up in Britain and propel the finances of this country to levels unseen before.

Could be worse.

>tfw no libertarian party in the UK

I know that feel craig

muslims are the only true conservatives left in this country who are sizeable in number

convert desu

Not allowed to post that flag its racist

tfw im actually an australian in america

fuck cunts wheres me union jack

You still have no clue about Britain, so please stop talking about it. The range of your knowledge fails to exceed your own borders, which is a common trait amongst Americans. Please be quiet now, you're embarrassing yourself.

Here ya go.

I thought your post was a reference to our proud british snail

and what do you mean fox, i dont see no fox around here! haha!

first of all, its no a slug. second of all its a snail. third of all thats colin

Yes. The Conservative party as a whole has no interest in lowering migration.

>>cuts to migration
>Great

They're not gonna do it.

yeah ay thats fucked i suppose id vote for ukip, they are the least commie party it seems

cya

fookin sexeh!
youtube.com/watch?v=xPuFh6ociEQ

there is
>libertarianpartyuk.com/

UKIP are fairly libertarian

>libertygb.org.uk/

pedo detected

gross haircut desu i saw some midget dyke with one of these haircuts yesterday made me dick disapper

They do because they want to be popular.

Hazel wants Nige's D.

>You still have no clue about Britain
I'm just telling you what I experienced when I was there. You can deny my personal experiences all you want, but that just makes you a bigot.

Who woudnt?

not really a political party, more like a club

big interventionist government is not conservative

I'll take off that british waifu off your hands

k kwl bbz. I live here you pleb.
>let me tell you how your country works

They're going to get a record-breaking landslide this election and Labour are going to pull themselves to pieces a few months afterwards. They have absolutely no reason to overly concern themselves with popularity.

>St. Georges Cross
m8...

fair point. they do exist though.

>tfw no racist gf
why even live lads

Fuck, she's seen it. I'm off in to hiding lads, take care.

Colin is a CATERPILLAR you fucking cumguzzler

>attracting a muzzie group so they could get DPd by them
I don't think it's specifically muzzies, it's anything with a dick: tramps, school boys, dogs

You are confusing conservatism with liberalism. Conservatism in the UK comes from the legacy of the Tories (Monarchists), Salisbury, Baldwin and Disraeli, all big government conservatives. The departure from conservatism was actually a product of the end of the liberal party, when many joined the conservative party to survive the rise of Labour. Eventually this resulted in people like Thatcher destroying the original idea of the Conservative Party. It is good to see May bringing it back.