CHAFFETZ IS ABANDONING THE SINKING SHIP

CHAFFETZ IS ABANDONING THE SINKING SHIP

THE HOUSE OF CARDS IS STARTING TO CRUMBLE

Other urls found in this thread:

chaffetz.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok, first Gowdy and now Chaffetz? This is strange.

Have you s en what is going on in congress? He probably rightly is worried that lots of people in government won't be alive in a couple years if things keep going this way.

He's on eh ethics comitte having to deal with all of this bullshit has to be tiresome

He is probably saying "fuck it, you assholes keep playing your game I'm going home"

These little bitches talk so big when they're in the minority and incapable of actually doing anything. Once they can no longer hide behind that they suddenly shut their little faggot mouths and run home.

It's almost like they know something's wrong.

he doesn't want to head up the committee in charge of the impeachment process

or was threatened if he didn't leave

he's getting less popular at home, probably didn't leave earlier only because tax payer money would cover his foot surgery as a congressman

they know the comey classified info

Isn't he under an ethics investigation of his own? I seem to recall reading about some funny campaign money.

wow

Gowdy and Chaffetz are out?

What the fuck?

If buying an iPhone is his gravest sin, he's the most honest man in D.C.

They know this thing will bring down not only Trump, but the whole party.

The republican party doesn't exist in any real sense, its just a vessel for certain special interests

There's a shitstorm coming and a lot of congress is about to get thrown in prison.

> phone case
Confirmed homosexual

President Donald 'Step Down OR I'll Take You Down' Trump

>Early departure from Congress.

>To Director of the FBI.

wtf Gowdy is out? I thought he was our only hope

He refused saying there are better people for it

not sure when the EO regarding lobbying for them after they leave office goes into effect but maybe he's trying to get out before that so he can make the big bucks lobbying. just a thought

he's not out he's just not taking the fbi job

FBI Dir. is already give to Lieberman. Besides, the article says Chaffetz is looking for work outside government.

Gowdy is more useful to his country not having picked up a case of spontaneous suicide by way of bullet to the back of the cranium.

pretty sure that wasn't what that EO ended up saying

o ok

Gowdy and Chaffetz are going to be the independent council for the Clinton Investigation.

>G

wtf 100% the shaddow government threatened him or his family !!!
rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee

wtf chffetz I woulda spent that on avocado toast

Nah it hasn't been given to anyone yet.

Media is already reporting it as a "done deal". Unless dems protest violently, it's going to happen.

I just don't see Lieberman happening. I get the feeling that these are more unnamed sources leaking their preferences.

So he's going home for the weekend or what?

Yes. But he won't be coming back this time.

This isn't breaking news, he said this weeks ago.

That being said, I hate to see him go. One of the few greats left in government.

I hope Gowdy runs for president some day. I will vote for that man.

He's taking a position at Fox News. They need him now to cover the Mueller thing.

chaffetz.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=842

Not politics, sage

Same, but that fucker seems hell bent on staying where he is. He was the initial lead pick for Attorney General and also to take Comey's place. He declined em both.

The thought of him as AG makes my giner tickle

As Podesta said, when they say it's about family, it's never about family xD

hes looking great for 50

Why would it bring down Trump when his hands are clean? He hasn't had time to do anything bad yet.

Lies. He said he'd interview Comey on wednesday

QUICK, I NEED AN EXCUSE TO MAKE IT 3D CHESS I'M DEBATING LIBRUL KEK ON FACEBOOK AND NEED A GOOD CUMBACK HELP!

Daily reminder that Chaffetz is a Jew.

Can we have Trey Gowdy as head of Committe on Governmental Investigation & Reform now?

You're defending a Mormon Jew.

He wants to retire from politics after years of not paying attention to his family

He's going to FBI

dumb dumbs - he got tapped on the shoulder from above.

"we gave you this opportunity - and now you've shot your foot off stepping into OUR arena.

asking for comey's memos is teh last straw. pack your shit or disappear in a river."

He would never be confirmed there was no point to try. He's too partisan even if he's a good man.