HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

HAPPENING ALERT
HAPPENING ALERT
THIS IS A LEVEL 10 HAPPENING ALERT
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canada-won-the-war-of-1812-u-s-historian-admits
>Former FBI Historian admits Canada won the war and could do so again
>Says “ultimately, Canada and Canadians won the War of 1812 and sent us to the cooler."
>The US now admits it lost whole heatedly in its attempt to annex Canada
> Says US will never be able to annex Canada because its 3 or 5 times bigger than the US and can grow more crops
HAPPENING ALERT
HAPPENING ALERT
THIS IS A LEVEL 10 HAPPENING ALERT

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/world/2013/05/29/beavers_kill_man_trying_to_pose_for_photo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are beavers dangerous? I see them all the time but I don't know if I can approach them and pet them.

thats a simulated beaver, they are used in all official mountie pictures

real beavers are not dangerous but it would be cruel to keep them just for props in pictures, we would need thousands

>John Hopkins University Professor (((Eliot Cohen))) a senior adviser to former U.S. secretary of state Condoleezza Rice, writes in his just-published book Conquered Into Liberty that, “ultimately, Canada and Canadians won the War of 1812.”
>(((Eliot Cohen))
>Neocon
Maybe ask a historian who isn't a traitor.

What do they eat? Maybe I can bait one to come to me.

>THIS IS A LEVEL 10 HAPPENING ALERT
>some shit canada did 200 years ago
This should should warrant a ban desu

Google or wiki that shit ameri-bro....
But they are just giant water rats with woodpecker autistic genes.

They build better houses than Africans tho...

And make great hats

In 1812 it was still North-Eastern Britain

Americans cant handle hearing this. 400 Canadian vs 4000 Americans. And we burnt down the white house. Haha

Beavers are pretty chil bro, when I go canoeing with the gf we always run the chance to see or hear one. You can hear the splash of it's tale hit the water when it dives.

Beaver houses are pretty cool too.

Wouldn't it be more correct to say Britain won the war of 1812?
Canada wasn't a country

>lol USA only annexed the entire midwest, it's not like they managed to take Canada

This is like USA claiming it won the Vietnam war because North Vietnam didn't annex the USA.

comfy

Let Canada have this one, they need the occasional morale boost, and inspiring story, since they have such a cuck leading their country.

Aint that the truth

Its funny I have to write a report on this and Canadian American tensions

then i guess the revolution of 1776 wasnt done by americans since the US wasnt a country at the time.

GOOD HEAVENS LOOK AT THE TIME

Ive seen one go inside a tree, it was across a river from where I was, but you could see he had been cutting a hole at the bottom

>they build better house...
KEK, that's actually true...

They were fighting the British though, from their point of view they were Americans

If they'd been fighting Mexicans with help from the British, while living under British rule and having no problem with that, they would have been British

No you fucking idiot Canadian, by s
logic the revolution of 1776 cannot even be comparable to Canada not being Britain. The USA was fighting Britain, not working with it as a semi-autonomous nation in war on the same side you fucking retarded leaf.

>all these threads
is this some school project to research how susceptible online groups are to "fake news"?
fuck off you retarded fucking faggot.

>meanwhile, in 2070

>What do beavers eat?

A better question is WTF do Canadians eat?

I fed my pet Canadian the same things I give my pet Califags--tofu, lettuce, and cock--and it died after 3 weeks.

I'm thinking it needed more cock.

Amyone know of any other time American got wooped by Canadians

Of course americans lost. If you kill your enemies, you lose.

if you catch one on land and it feels threatened it might attacked, it's happened before.

And because they have those giant buck teeth they could rip your femoral artery

>Are beavers dangerous?
thestar.com/news/world/2013/05/29/beavers_kill_man_trying_to_pose_for_photo.html
Yes

ur moms beaver is in thousands of pictures, you halfwitted syrup guzzling cuckold

>Canada won the war of 1812
>Canada was formed in 1867

Really make you think.....

Lead.

>leaf
please everyone knows the war of 1812 was a sham and the newly formed USA became a cryptojew colony of the crown since then. ready the treaty of Ghent and then look at the organic act of 1871

this