Why can't blacks be like this anymore? Why was there such a push in the 80s for nigger/ghetto culture?

Why can't blacks be like this anymore? Why was there such a push in the 80s for nigger/ghetto culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=FrkEDe6Ljqs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZeF-nEx2ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is also the fact that 80s and 90s pushed people coming together no matter what race or gender and doing good things, the aim was seeing people as individuals rather than their group. Now it's the opposite, we've regressed to the point where if you're 'colourblind' you're racist.

>Why was there such a push in the 80s for nigger/ghetto culture?
I'd say that was the 90's, with the popularization of ghetto rap.

but that subculture of shitty black people always existed, it just wasn't mainstream. But "gangsta" rap popularized that image.

it's 100% genetic and you know it

by that I mean the more freedoms we grant them to act like wild animals, the more they will act like wild animals, funny huh

I wonder (((who))) financed and pushed for ghetto culture and destroyed the black family

That shit came out of the late 70s was counter culture, therefore very, very appealing in the 80's and then peaked in the 90's.

Somewhere there is an account of a record company exec who went to a meeting and was told that the gangsta shit was gonna be pushed big time, the same people pushing it were also investing heavily in private prisons

reminder that some black guys created this song in 1995

>youtube.com/watch?v=sZeF-nEx2ZQ

what went so wrong?, why the jews ruin everything?

In the US in the first half of the 20th century many black people were trained in the discipline of music. The creative genius that this unleashed changed music for ever.
There were so many greats in the 20th century and now all that potential has been decimated

Eminem is the shittiest rapper white ppl worship him cuz he is the only below par white rapster

Believe it or not, rap was pretty wholesome back in the day before Jewish music executives got their hands on the genre. As much as I dislike black culture in general, you couldn't convince me that there was some engineered effort to derailing the progress of ethnically positive and productive black communities.

Sure they were still plagued by their genetics, but they were on the right track after the 60s to becoming positive members in their own society.I blame the crack epidemic and Jewish influence.

Slavery, strict rules and segregation made them more creative for there White Masters.

Fool. The Jews were the masters

More white Europeans were victims of slavery during the Ottoman empire than black people were in the new world. The trade in white Europeans lasted 300 years and again the Jews were the agents.
Why is there no dispossed white population in the Arab world now you may ask?
All the white male slaves were castrated by the slave traders.

White people in Northern Europe didn't care that other peoples in the west who happened to be white were being made slaves. Why should they?
The Tartars would "reap the Steppes" and took white slaves from as far north as Finland

Also I believe that due to the Magna Carta and common law slavery in England was unusual.

Also please remember when white people are blamed for the atrocities of history that 90% of white people in history have been just as poor as everyone else and have died in the wars of finance in massive numbers

>More white Europeans were victims of slavery during the Ottoman empire than black people were in the new world. The trade in white Europeans lasted 300 years and again the Jews were the agents.

Objectively false. Muslim slavery wasn't on the same scale, Ottoman slavery even less so. Muslims used slaves has servants mostly.

Ok cite some sources, Sultans had huge hareems of white girls
Rara flag, crazy place, I had fun there!

I'm not much of a details man, I make leaps, join dots and try to have a broader perspective on history. That's my way, I'm happy to be proved wrong and adjust my opinions so please enlighten me

It's pretty easy to look this up.

>Atlantic Slave Trade
Estimates are of 12 - 15 million

>Ottoman Slave Trade
The vast majority of slaves were bought from Crimean Tatars who caught the slaves themselves, or from the Caucusus, who caught slaves from each other, with the height of this being during the 1600s. Estimates are of 2.5 million. A few hundred thousand were taken from the Balkans for military purposes also.

They had no need for so much slaves because they only used them for armies or as house servants, not on plantations.

It's on Wikipedia and plenty of other sites.

>It's on Wikipedia

I see what your problem is...

Crack epidemic. Same thing will happen with whites after heroin.

I'm inclined to agree that the scale was not so industrial however the duration and also geographical size of the Ottoman empire would lead me to question those figures.

Also the Ottoman slave trade is something many people don't have even the first idea about. There is an apparent idea in many people the the African slave trade is the history of slavery

Jews

Oh yeay and also the word slave comes from Slav, as in slavic people so the trade was clearly evident enough for the word to have that derivation