What do you think about France?

It's the best country in the world?

no

Okay.

I think France has a very nice culture and it looks like a beautiful country. One day I would like to visit it.

Thank's my friend!

kek they dont even tell us when u guys get culturally enriched anymore.

I'm glad that racist cunt didn't win the election.

This man is your greatest resident.

I would love to give you my tourist dollars if you first remove kebab from paris

We still speak your language here and we consider you to be our cousins.

I'm glad I already visited so I can save some fond memories

You used to be a very nice country, I remember visiting during my first year at secondary school with coming over for the day but I doubt that's the same case anymore. Sad about Paris and Calais; your countryside is probably still okay but how much longer, who can be sure. Regarding the people, bunch of meek capitulators and that's why you get terrorized hard. You stopped being awesome when you stopped guillotining people.

Your future looks bright

non

It's a country full of faggots. Thankfully, there is a lot of tall building in France to take care of them :^)

wrong pic op

>be 14 year old me
>go to France because of a school partnership program
>one day our french corres' invite us to a film night
>nice guys, we are brothers i guess
>they turn on the TV
>documentary about losing us WWII

It my first time visiting France, holy shit I thought it was a meme but there are a ton of shitskins

Rural France is still kinda okay.
Urban France should be nuked.
Boycott Paris.

Where do you go in Louisiana to speak French? I'm interested in learning French but I'm sure as hell not going to France or Quebec.

We love our sister arab muslim country.
Allahu akbar brother.

The French and France is great. Always love going there and the French bros that live over here that I know are sound.
Why do you have such small bottles of beer though? I can drink them in 2 sips and it annoys me...

My gf is French, so my feels are I'd like to marry her and get that EU passport for ease of travel.
But apart from that, I don't like it. You French have no balls nor any national self respect at all.

At least the British and Americans do the right thing at the end. You've just cucked yourself for another 5 years.

Fantastic for holidays. Avoid cities. I like Carcassonne, the Loire Valley, the Perigord, and Normandy when I don't want to drive too far.

Highly, highly recommended.

I live in Evangeline parish, there's plenty of French speakers here. Basically, any southern parish has at least a 10-15% French speaking population.

In the north of the state, it doesn't really exist, they're all English

>BUY MY BOARD GAME

France sucks

Been here 4 years now, in Toulouse, it's awesome, thanks for having me

Bruv they stay cold. You just have to keep getting more out the fridge.

Can or pint would be warm by the dregs, even on ten minute pints. Frenchland gets hot

the country is nice but is full of french people

My girlfriend has wanted to visit Paris her whole life. She used to go on and on and on about traveling to Paris.

She just got back a few months ago. I asked her how she liked it, and she said, "Oh it was fine, just too many Somalians selling stuff in the street." So yeah, you need to clean that shit up bro.

I spent a day there, nice town, how many beurs though?

Makes sense. Cheers.

Francistan will not be nice to visit but that is their own fault.

Nice country, nice history, architecture, food, landscape, language, women ;). One of my favourite countries in Europe. I just hope it can fix itself from it's impending non-white doom.

Badass!

England is better in every way

To be 100% fair (no memeing) judging France by Paris or Marseille is like judging the US by Berkeley or SF.

They have it better than us. Their muzzies are concentrated in ghettos. Ours are all over the place, granted there are areas with none but most places have some and frankly they turn my stomach.

THIS^100000

Quite a lot, but nothing on the Paris/Marseille ratio. They tend to stay in their containment zones as far as I can tell, although one of them went full allah ouakbar a few years ago and killed a bunch of people...
The city is really nice, aerospace/tech industry means you get a lot of cool/smart people from loads of different nationalities.also not far from sea/moutains too is nice

wtf are they doing?

Not anymore

I believe this is a ninja technique.

naruto

being over taken by isis :(