Civil War Imminent

The Russia narrative is a deliberate "boogeyman" created by the Democratic establishment and corporate media to dismantle any hope of Trump achieving anything while in office now that the Republicans have the majority. Leaked emails show that political operatives within the Democratic administration have been suggesting that they exploit Trump's "bromance with Putin" (wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25651) since December 2015; over a year before any of this Flynn business was even made public. Almost as if evidence were created to confirm the narrative they'd decided on a year earlier.

For the psychological influence its had on Americans: its simple. They've successfully managed to make some former Trump supporters regret their decision, because they're tired of how persecuted their candidate has become. It's made moderate Republicans and Democrats distrustful of the current administration, because, according to every media outlet they look at, we're apparently still in the Cold War, and a Russian spy was just elected to the highest office in the World.

Most terrifying, though, is that its made young, hyperbolic reactionaries on the far left so terrified of the boogeyman they've created, that they've taken to rioting in the streets and committing acts of violence on Trump sympathizers. They've made it a priority to silence the voices who are still willing to support him publicly.

The greatest Irony is that we have millions of young minds all across America, marching in Lock-Step with the narrative fed to them by corporate media, all somehow thinking that they're going AGAINST the corporate agenda. Somehow, the majority of Americans have been tricked into vehemently supporting the will of the establishment... by the establishment.

(2/2) Honestly, I don't see this Russia thing going away, and I don't see Trump leaving willfully. So the Dem's will push for impeachment, and the populace, fearing the boogeyman, will capitulate and support it. The few left still supporting Trump, DEMANDING a shred of evidence of wrong doing, will lose their minds, seeing this (perhaps rightfully) as an assault on our democracy.

If they keep pushing this narrative without providing proof to the people, this could be the start of a Civil War. I honestly hope they drop this narrative before they take it too far.

bump

Interesting, but I don;t see how an actual civil war will start.

If it doesn't go away, and nothing becomes of it, people will get so fucking sick of it the corporate media establishment might feel some hurt.

Mossad Zionistts do not want the United States and Russia to team up against the terrorists. Mossad, Deep State, Black Ops CIA along with Obama/Clinton created ISIS towards the New World Order. They also created the mass Muslim exodus to destabalize all Western civilizations and society. Russia and the United States along with China are the trilogy to put an end to their plans of mass genocide and destruction. THAT is the story. The ugly truth. Assisted by thousands of politicians world wide they blackmail with kiddy diddling and Satanism. It will get very ugly.

I believe Trump said the recording thing with Comey to rile the Dems, I believe Obama had tapes and it was a common thing and that if an investigation were to happen Obama's shit would come out. I also believe the MSM is going crazy to defend dems from the fact Clintons had Seth Rich killed and they will do anything to divert attention or say its all tinfoil hat conspiracy. (3-5 stories from one news outlet of "ITS ALL CONSPIRACY GUYYS NOTHING MORE" within a couple hours is evidence enough of their concern)

I think if it came down to it, Trump could release a lot of info that would destroy the left.

He's not stupid and he's done some stuff he wanted to accomplish by sneaking around the media in very stategic ways.

this is bullshit. the only argument you have against trump-russia collusion is the lack of evidence which you haven't seen because its fucking classified. just wait until mueller releases the report if any of you dump supporters try again you will be put down.

Just go away. Your arguments won't work here.

dump supporters are fucking unhinged. you're either russian bots or potential mass shooters.

i can't wait until we start dropping bombs on you.

Lolololol u mad?

Are you honestly not even a little bit suspicious about Trump's role in all of this, or his behavior when he's questioned? You don't think there's even a chance that a guy like this IS corrupt, that he's trying to find sneaky ways to make money off his new position of power?

I'm not jumping to any conclusions, but I hope they keep investigating... if there's nothing there, there's nothing there. I don't WANT to believe that the President is a traitor, I hope it turns out that it is just a load of bullshit.

But I really don't understand how or why you guys just shut off your skepticism when it comes to Trump. Anyone else in a position of power, Sup Forums questions EVERYTHING and doubts everything. As it should be. And yet, when it comes to a billionaire real-estate mogul turned world leader, with ties to everyone & everything that you guys usually distrust, you're willing to turn a blind eye to even the most obvious signs of wrongdoing.

I voted for the guy, I still hope he does well, but I don't trust him any better than I trust any other politician

im not trying to convince any of you guys you're all irredeemable deplorables. i just want you to know we're going to kill you once the hard evidence comes out and you still disagree

mad about what? that we're winning and we're going to exterminate you guys? nope im happy. carry on.

>irredeemable deplorables
This is part of the reason Hillary lost you know.

>we're going to kill you
Why are you so violent?

Why wait? We would love a good fight

Your derangement is showing.

You bring up a point I've been trying to make for a while now, but unable to articulate effectively. The people who were once rebellious, anti-establishment types now ride the cock of the establishment every chance they get as long as it's against Trump. They have successfully turned these people on their own ideologies due to this "Trump Derangement Syndrome" they all seem to be suffering from.

EVERYTHING is good as long as it's bad for Trump.

The same goes for the other side, too. EVERYTHING is good as long as it's good for Trump. The political divide is widening across the western world, and it will lead to a collapse and subsequent consolidation of power by the winning establishment faction. It's a war being played by elites and we are the game pieces.

Replace Trump by Pence
The skill without the drama
The agenda with the charm

Really what the fuck are we waiting for. Trump should quit ffs.

So rather than accept that the mounting innuendo and evidence is based in fact, you construct an elaborate narrative of a far reaching conspiracy requiring potentially thousands of coconspirators?

I want off this ride

hillary won by 3 million votes and lost because russia stole the election for trump.

now you want to play the victim..? lol you clearly don't understand that trump is traitor and if you stand by him even when it's clear he's committed treason you're a traitor and enemy to the republic . we'll be more than glad to take out all enemies that stand in our way...foreign and DOMESTIC.

we just need an excuse.

>hillary won by 3 million votes and lost because russia stole the election for trump.
She didn't win the electoral college though. How exactly did Russia steal the election? Can you answer that?

>clear he's committed treason
I'm pretty sure Hillary has committed more treasonous acts than Trump has. Can you give examples of the treason he has committed?

Krikey I'm (shaking) you don't need and excuse you're just part of the unarmed force

This is what will probably happen. We're seeing the shreiking death cries of a worm.

Even a defeated foe has a fierce struggle within them as you finish them off.

If somehow these spasmic throes should find the beast attempting to deliver a death blow from an untenable position ( impeaching with no evidence ) then should that blow land that untenable position will have the expected consequences for the dying beast ( civil war ).

A dying creature is dangerous because it has nothing to lose.

We need to stop this. Hillary lost because she took her "blue wall" for granted and now we have Justice Gorsuch

"We"

Fucking leftists. Who is in charge of the RWDS?

bump

>Trump has spent the entirety of his campaign and presidency hugging the line between lies and truth. Now you are upset that some lies have been called out and investigated upon.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes....and thats your 4d chess tutorial for today

Good luck. Your gonna need it.

>They've successfully managed to make some former Trump supporters regret their decision, because they're tired of how persecuted their candidate has become.

Yeah. Right. That's why they're regretting bubmlefuck.

Russia didn't start Obamacare.
Russia doesn't fund sanctuary cities.
Russia didn't raise my taxes.
Russia didn't fund ISIS with my tax money.
Russia doesn't control our MSM.
Russia didn't allow illegal aliens to vote in US elections.

I voted for Trump, and Russia had nothing to do with it faggot.

you type like a T_D faggot but i'll explain WITH FACTS

1. FBI is investigating Trump for secret communications he had with two Russian banks
2. The banks are SVB and Alfa Bank, two banks that are connected to Putin and have heavily lobbied to remove sanctions on Russia
3. One of the banks is owned by SCL group which also owns Cambridge Analytica which is a company that Steve Bannon owns a part of.
4. Cambridge Analytica is a political data mining company that has worked on numerous congressional campaigns.
5. Russian hackers hacked into the voter rolls of more than 20 states. Russia handed that information to the Trump campaign through the two banks which then handed it over to Cambridge Analytica.
6. Cambridge Analytica then created voter profiles using the stolen data and handed it back to the Russians.
7. The Russians used these voter profiles to target certain voters in swing states with fake news. Example: they told black voters in Michigan that hillary was racist. their intent was to suppress black turnout in Michigan.
8. Russia was effectively running the Trump campaign in the final months of the election. They were directing Trump where to hold rallies, what to say, etc.

how ironic all of those things are russian propaganda talking points so clearly it had everything to do with russia.

all fake news. sorry. didnt even read it, cause its fake news.

Dude get back on your meds. Your having another episode.

What is your take on Saudi Arabia giving Clinton $25 million dollars? What about the prince attacking Donald Trump during the election on kikebook?

Was that to help sway the election in her favor?

BTW, everything you said is bullshit, so I'm not expecting anything other than that.

>OMG TEH RUSH-UH
saged

Delusion at its finest. Go ahead and start YOUR race war. You've already decided to you aren't fooling anyone. Let's get this over with.

everything i said is the subject of the FBI investigation...this is the original reason why the FBI started investigating...plus the new dude Mueller is more interested on that than obstruction of justice or Flynn or Manafort because that's the main thing.
they gave it to her foundation (which saved millions of lives) not to her as an individual. she never saw any of that money. the prince attacked trump during the very early stages of the campaign plus Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with collusion.

This attitude is honestly the scariest part of this whole situation. If the allegations are proven false and Trump is exonerated, half of the country will believe it's a lie and a conspiracy. If the allegations are proven true and Trump is impeached/convicted, the other half of the country will believe it's a lie and a conspiracy.

There is no "reliable" source of information anymore, no fact that can be trusted... how can it be that we're living in a time when information is infinitely accessible, and yet it's harder than ever to tell what's true or false? I honestly don't know what the fuck to think anymore. I don't see any hope that ANYTHING will heal us & reverse our downward spiral if we're so divided that we can't even agree on objective reality anymore.

that doesn't even back up what you previously said you absolute autist. hillary won the popular vote but not the college. so how the fuck does russia targeting the populace affect the college.

you're so unhinged you don't even realise your (((proof))) doesn't back your statements.

>they told back voters Hillary was racist
But she is, she's the EXACT kind of person who would cross the street or hold on to her purse

The corporate media has fucked up everything.
God forbid Americans have their own voice heard.
But no, if you're not a Marxist they've pushed the line that you're magically Russian.
This whole situation is their fault and nobody else's.

>Russia propaganda talking points

Are you saying that the entire platform of the Democrat party is a Russian psyop? If the Russians were responsible for every Democrat talking point, I might hate them. They're not, though. So I don't.

No matter how hard you try to get me to hate them based on lies, it won't happen.

>some red necks and fat retards go and try to start a civil war
>few retard cops and soldiers join them
>all get arrested or killed for treason
>Trump out of office
>life goes on

Keep dreaming larping faggots. If any of you weaboo fucks come knocking at my door you can meet my pals smith n wesson.

because information is corrupted more than ever before. there needs to be severe legal ramifications for lying directly or by omission as a major news network.

Its unavoidable at this point. We need a purge. We cant fix the problems we're dealing with. There is no bandaid for this shit. Millions of people need to be hung and every politician will be hung from the highest trees. We're going to make the french revolution look tame.

America should have had a civil war back in the 1960's. Would have saved us all a lot of grief.

The same investogation that had been a nothing burger every time. The froathing at the mouth leftists have all come out saying its nothing.

There is indicated that Russia and America is run by different groups, while in reality it is the same guys. USA and Russia both has its role, to divide the people, and to engineer and own the geo-politicial narrative

>The simpsons
>that autistic 9fagg meme
>leddit spacing

Yep you are a total faggot please end yourself if there will be a civil war it wil be in 10-15 years time from now since you cucks need to be pushed into a corner before you do anything.

Thats being smart, not racists

>considers the statement
>checks flag
woops never mind.

Your right there's no way we should just wait for the autism to pass. Trump doesn't seem like his stepping down.

Knock? Ill be burning your house down while shooting anyone who tries to egress.

cool made up bs plebbit / leftypol boi

it's sad you try to tell us about how evil russia is while your girl hilldawg was determined to go to war with them the sort of war that could ya know pretty much end the world

it's like she's a necrocunt casting feminazi spells after her defeat and you're a low energy / iq pleb horde shill, by all means start trying to kill us because you're an eternal loloser and you're with her straight into the grave

>5. Russian hackers hacked into the voter rolls of more than 20 states.

voting rolls are public information, moron

you're the one who's a fucking idiot. your grasp of american politics is at a 3rd grade level so fuck off and worry about your own damn country. trump won MI, PA, and WI by less than 120k votes. Russia was targeting those three states there were 90k people who abstained from voting for president in Michigan alone which means the russian disinfo operation worked.

and let me reply to your other bullshit comment about the MSM when has the MSM ever lied? for the past week whenever the MSM has leaked something about dump you idiots call it "fake news" then your stupid leader confirms that it's fucking true. so please give me an example of what is fake MSM news?

reddit spacing is leaving a blank between the quote and the response. neat paragraphs are not reddit spacing

>reddit

spacing

-----------------------------

not reddit

spacing

Member when Romney called Russia "America's greatest geo-political threat in the 21st Century." during the 2012 election and the Democrats laughed saying that Romney is "out of touch" and "living in the past".

This user members.

your belief that the democratic party platform is bad is russian disinfo.

This is how I feel.

murdoch would be in jail by now.

I feel like it might be the other way around, honestly. My take on it is that mainstream media tends to have a slant, they have a way of writing journalism in the style of an opinion piece to guide peoples' perceptions and opinions. That is disingenuous. "Lying by omission" is indeed a problem.

But mainstream media outlets DO have very strict standards for fact-checking. When it's proven that they've lied or reported something incorrectly, it's a big fucking deal, and people lose their jobs over it. They might try to sneakily tell you how you're supposed to FEEL about the facts, but the facts themselves are generally true.

Shit's confusing right now because there are so many blogs & small, individually run news outlets that do not abide by the same standards, and the Internet puts them all on the same playing field with little distinction between them. It's satisfying to read the news from the perspective of a writer who shares your worldview, and when that worldview has been deliberately squeezed out from mainstream media, you turn to the little guys who speak directly to an under-served market.

Which is good and fine, except when these two sides start reporting a completely different set of facts... so I hold the mainstream media at fault for restricting themselves too much to a one-sided political viewpoint, but I think all these little bloggers & non-mainstream reporters are also at fault for not checking their facts carefully enough. They don't have the backing of a mainstream news outlet to provide them with legitimacy, and if they start reporting in a way that leaves their base of readers angry or dissatisfied, they have nothing at all. So the incentive is obviously there to let their opinions & worldview guide their reporting, rather than the other way around.

It's all good op. I got guns and enough ammo to take atleast 5,000 commies with me unless they bomb my house with barrel bombs for being tea partay

most whites are pro migration or are christ cucks wanting more followers no matter the race.
in order to kick off a civil war you need to:
1. destroy the economoy => no more gibs/ no moore goodies for upper middle class whites
2.make the non whites more radical, like in the 70s when they were doing terrorist attacks on a daily basis. fund organizations like black panthers, weather underground etc. have daily street brawls
3. make the whites more radical. point nr 2 should take of this problem and split the non white lovers from the racists.
4. have a foreign country help you with training, weapons, logistics.

>WWIII was a russian disinfo/propaganda meme

why is going to Russia a bad thing? every intelligence agency agrees that Russia hacked our elections and you're afraid of going to war with them? why? please leave this country if you don't believe we could beat russia in a war.

>every intelligence agency agrees that Russia hacked our elections
what do you mean?

based frogposter

Luckily as mass shooters we've stockpiled ammo. Looks like I'll be using these bullets on fellow registered Democrats that I know where dey be. Im glad I didn't wanna shoot up a classroom of 50 spics and niggers where the one white kids parents in the class pay taxes so the rest of the spics and niggers can eat at school.

For the past couple years Trump has been under intense scrutiny at all levels. If there was real dirt on him it would have come out by now. The fact that after all this time and energy nothing of substance, not one bit of evidence has come to light is in itself strong evidence that he is clean. He might not be but until there is evidence you might want to consider that.
Skepticism deals with evidence. Post your evidence of Trump being involved in something unseemly if you have it. Also piss off plebbit spacing fag

>being this retarded

we certainly could beat them in war you stupid faggot but that war might end everything on earth aside from being insanely costly for little overall gain, it's worth trying to avoid

why do you stupid hicks think guns are fucking nukes? you dumb hicks had guns in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, etc and you still fucking lost.

if the tea party had sympathy on every network sans fox they'd have pushed the birth certificate narrative just as hard as low t communists are pushing this

so now you care about the planet and the environment? lol...stupid russian bot.

lelno, you'll be busy being shot by the US army who are putting down your shitty LARP 'insurrection'.

i replied to the post about russia hacking your elections.

>hillary won by 3 million votes

An estimated 5 million illegals and fraudulent votes were cast so she still lost the popular vote

>stupid russian bot

no you're some sort of idiot leftard trying to strawman people on Sup Forums

caring about most human life on earth ending over nothing = / = being a tree hugger although i do care about the environment which isn't uncommon for a national socialist ;)

keep shitposting with us, the mental gymnastics you do will be too much eventually

But we killed millions and millions of people with our guns. We are so kickass we just want to shoot innocent people because we know later in life they're gonna be our enemy no matter what.

Kinda scary, desu.

The reason we "lost" those wars was because of leftists fucktards like yourself who wouldnt let us do our jobs. Violence wins wars. You fags took away ourbability to use violence. The initial invasions where a fucking cake walk. Then you tards get all oh mer gahd people are dying!

God damn I hope there is a civil war. I just want the world to end, but I'd love to see Europe blown the fuck up before we destroy the entire planet.

Do you realistically think Russia hacked our election without our intelligence agencies coming out and saying anything about it?

yeah women and children but not the actual enemy and then you come home and cry about ptsd lol...losers.

shoo shoo paul joseph watson no one cares about your mainstream meteors

your excuse under obama was "his rules of engagement are destroying us" well trump got rid of them and you're still losing you're just killing innocent people...so what's your excuse now?

what does "russia hacked our elections" mean? that's what i was asking him.

Uh no. I have 3 deployments under my belt and live near a few hundred other combat arms vets that all got out due to deployment cycles slowing down. Im not afraid of the nasty guard. Im in better shape have a better shot and we outnumber them. Oh also better equipment and home town advantage.

Agreed. A lot of news has been corrupt or garbage tier for as long as i can remember, about early 2000s. Even before that my local newspaper would get multiple facts wrong about the most simple, benign, and uncontroversial stories: like the participants and outcome of a highschool sports event. I fucking *wish* the mainstream media was made up of merely incompetent bumblers, they are worse than that. I've been ranting about garbage media to my friends years before Trump started his campaign.

>"Give me six lines written by the most honest man in the world, and I will find enough in them to hang him."
This is a disputed quote by Cardinal Richelieu, but it accurately captures the essence of spin.

90% of the reason there's all the media hate about Trump is because there's an R behind his name, and Trump likewise considers much of the media his enemy. There would be no narrative whatsoever about Russia if clinton won and republicans accused Russia of twisting the arms of her campaign members. This is as plain as the sun and the moon, because any time republicans talked about Russia there would be the counterpoint of mockery and derision "The cold war's over, if you haven't heard!" Under Obama the US continued to meddle in the middle east and north africa and there was nowhere near the reportage or obvious protest from the media.

Here here.

>and the populace, fearing the boogeyman, will capitulate and support it.

doubt it, too many just want to watch the world burn