Breaking: Hillary is going to Jail

> Sen. Lindsey Graham: Emails between Clinton Camp and DOJ show that Clinton Campaign obstructed justice in Email investigation!

twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/865268299470258178

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StockMonsterUSA/status/865275345573789697
youtube.com/watch?v=BkeW5QRM1zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9XrL_F6tnT4
youtube.com/watch?v=e6YTTG2Ai_g
twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/865268299470258178
insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-i-believe-clinton-campaign-emailed-justice-department
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/peter-kadzik-john-podesta-wikileaks/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/justice-department-official-tipped-off-hillary-cli/
youtube.com/watch?v=2Lj-uddf9w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. Lets get this verified.

Man you guys are getting desperate. Nope, not any more. You got fucked in Austria, you got fucked in the Netherlands, you got fucked in France and now you will get fucked in America when your emperor gets impeached. He will permanently stain the image of right wing populism for at least 70 years.

>White Liberal Master Race
Feels good to be a blue pilled normie in 2017, I must say. We have the IQ.

gonna need some real proofs on this one

twitter.com/StockMonsterUSA/status/865275345573789697

Aww now sweety don't get yourself so rustled. Its only 8 more years.

great. now we got lindsey graham... but still not hillary

he said that "he thinks they exist"

literally nothing

Please don't be fake news.

also, i agree that obstruction is a big deal but it really boggles my almonds that no one talks about the Foundation, just the email shit

Nice White Power gif!

Didn't read your post tho, it was boring

bump

I'm getting sleep yet guys, very sleep, I think I'm going to take a nap.

Don't get our hopes up.

Ok faggot you do that. Sweet dreams Judas

Your age is showing

The chickens are coming home to roost and if there is one thing these politicians love more than that sweet saudi money its saving their own ass. No one is talking about the foundation because Sessions and co about to go in dry.

Lets get a special prosecutor on it.

FAKE

Source?

This all is adding up to what Gowdy was hinting at

youtube.com/watch?v=BkeW5QRM1zQ

i dont understand your answer

>lindsey 'pedofaggot' graham
uhhhh got a real source?

youtube.com/watch?v=9XrL_F6tnT4

So Trump & Comey released the memo as bait, the MSM took it and ran. "Impeach for obstruction!!" they cried And in the end, it was Hilldawg who was silencing investigations. They knew all along...

Yes yes of course. It must be 4D chess... it has to be 4D chess. Right? I mean things ARE NEVER the way they seem. Ha-hah?

Vindication is sweet.
Some of us saw this coming and were throttled by small minded reactionaries. The Gowdy clip made it all very clear to me that this whole thing was a big chess move.

Why the fuck should we trust that RINO Lindsey Graham?

Projection. You trumptards are so delusional.

yeah those polls about hillary winning really worked out, nerd virgin.

We still shouldn't. Looks more like he's aware of the plan and is trying to save his own ass.

Sure, this time she will really go to jail

It's only bad when Trump does it. Face it. He'll get impeached by the end of Jume.

its literally 2017

If this is true then god damn they played that beautifully. I'll be so god damn happy

bump. Waiting for more info for an hour now

fuck. my biggest takeaway is that if wikileaks don't release this shit Americans will never know the truth

but maybe the truth is too damaging to the republic

oh fug

>You're very perceptive

What did he mean by this

Bump

Lindsey Graham just said it's a criminal investigation into Trump-Russia

>Lindsey Graham

(x) doubt

What is?

Reporting on this from the DNC controlled media: Crickets

youtube.com/watch?v=e6YTTG2Ai_g

Someone's getting panic mode

Does this high IQ meme make you more retarded? Like, do you stop questioning shit once you think you're smart or something?

There already is one. The one for trump is going to turn out to be for Hildebeast too.

>twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/865268299470258178

insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-i-believe-clinton-campaign-emailed-justice-department

bump! we need this to go viral

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/peter-kadzik-john-podesta-wikileaks/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/justice-department-official-tipped-off-hillary-cli/

Did Reps get wifi in Washington? Or has Graham only talked about this because Trump bombed Syria?

nice digits lad
also bump

Lol Lindsey is a girl's name but that Lindsey is a guy.

>be nigger
>have the IQ
user...

BASED LINDSEY GRAHAM
A
S
E
D

>it was read to them over the phone
It's amazing how people still believe all this bullshit.

Ruh roh

No.

do these people play stupid or are they just plain ignorant to the Clinton antics?

LOL WHY didn't I notice this

what you mean these (((people)))??

No think they had to remove as many people in DOJ and FBI to make this happen.

Graham wants to go back to investigating Clinton's emails

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lj-uddf9w4

LOCK

HER

UP

Same, I will literally suck a dick on camera if hillary goes to jail. Remember this post.

Damn shilling this hard? Enjoy your queef i mean queen. Get thrown into a cell.

YOU FUCKING GOYS ARE REALLY STARTING TO PISS US OFF

A MEXICAN CRASHED A CAR IN NEWYORK, YOU SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT THAT.

>FOX

Do the Sharia pays you or you are just sucking niggers and sand niggers for free? You know that we won. None is going to be impeached. I will fuck your sister. France was a little sketchy, but we know it was rigged.

The concepts aren't a problem, the specifics is what will literally lead to like 45 countries declaring war on us

lastnight kek sent us a sign

he can investigate whatever he wants to, but i have a very, very hard time believing he would investigate Clinton. Mueller was appointed by Bush and had his tenure extended by Obama. If this guy isn't the swamp, idk who is.

LITERALLY NOTHING

(((Lindsey Graham)))

Go Drink some more Kool-Aid shill

I love how each side is taking what they want from this interview.
>right wing says Clinton is going to jail
>left wing is pointing to him saying that the Russia investigation looks like a criminal one now

bump

Special prosecutor appointment

Mah lawd, that gives me the vapors...

>ID
>Dolt

scapped

FINALLY, KILL THE BITCH!!!!

Can i receive a fast description?

remember that it is at the mercy of your sultan that you are allowed to play these little games

I would rather have Mccain in jail than Clinton.

Mccain, and his butt buddy Graham, and their Son Rubio are far more dangerous crooks right now than Clinton.

> Can I haz halp

Senator Lindsey Graham says Obama's DOJ was emailing the Clinton campaign in regards to the Clinton investigation. He is ready to launch a full investigation.

Is he talking about a new revelation? Or is he just rehashing shit that we already knew a year ago? It's fucking Lindsey Graham, she can't be trusted.

>15% black, 30% spic, 10% moslem
>We have the IQ.
Hmm... you sure about that?

New and old. He is confirming the existence of evidence against Clinton. As long as others back him up, she is fucked.