Woah this is powerful

Woah this is powerful....
...how could we let Drumpf, an obvious Russian puppet, into the White House...?

Former chump reporter here, not gonna lie it's pretentious watching slump sack a churn, but seriously we can't let this guy hit the chocolate commode

I'm pretty sure that isn't the Kremlin.

ΤΙCK
O
C
K

TRUMPET
U
R
D

This is the end of Plumpf's Campaign. He is finished.

And I'm absolutely sure you're retarded not to understand the metaphor

Pretty typical of a britcuck

TIME is supposed to report the news, not propaganda.

There is absolutely no news at all that Trump is a Russian plant. Its propaganda from whining Democrats.

The actual Kremlin is a boring area with typical buildings, so everyone uses the basil cathedral to mention the Kremlin instead

Did you guys forget that they lifted the ban on government sponsored propaganda. This is deep state shit right here.

Not gonna lie, former ice cream man here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trumpet crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the two scoops.

russians are out nartual allies. Ever read the art of war? The enemy of my enemy is my friend.The satanist pedos who run this country want us to go after anything but them. Is anyone actually fooled by thisshit?

Trump converted to Eastern Orthodox?

Filmer Dumpf frupporter ere.

Not grunna lie it is spilfarious crotching prumpf smash and churn.
But seriously we are now russians.

>fuck Christian churches and fuck white people
What did Time mean by this?

FUCKING BASED

Hey guyz, what if the Kremlin is actually turning into a White House?

Is it 1953 again?

Because American voters are stupid. Both parties. Conservatives voted Dump... liberals voted Jill Stein and the rest is history.

There is a Russian 'white house' (actually a parlament building). So who is burger or borscht is confusing these days.

Remember to sage

Do people actually care about Time apart from their retarded covers?

Holy shit, so the Russians have infiltrated the USA from the very beginning???