You people are delusional...

You people are delusional. After browsing this board for 4 years I realized how stupid all of the shit you are saying sounds. Reading books I've found better alternatives. I still am right wing but the amount of infographs and false information you all believe is astounding. Go outside and get off this site if you truly want to be rid of degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4449734/sweden-the-refugee-raped-me-but-it-was-due-to-my-white-privilege.html
inquisitr.com/4083738/donald-trump-to-jail-nsa-source-says-he-will-die-in-prison-for-russia-scandal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Jewstein

Fuck off kike.

Former Trump supporter here, not going to lie it's hillarious watching him crash and burn but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>Go outside and get off this site if you truly want to be rid of degeneracy.
>Posts on Sup Forums
Nice hipocrisy you have here.

>rawr i'm mad
t. op

okay post your books

Only rural retards voted for Trump. All yadda yadda I don't remember the rest.

Since the beginning of this year I'm getting gradually disillusioned with this place.
I've been on Sup Forums for ages and by now it is almost the same meaningless distraction and fruitless debating as every other forum. It's full of absolute shit and people don't seem to get smarter and post smarter stuff but in fact the average intelligence seems to decline rapidly.

You're definitely right about the fake info and stats that are accepted on this board

But you're dealing with spastic teenagers and autistic men, what do you expect.

> After browsing this board for 4 years I realized how stupid all of the shit you are saying sounds

You're a quick witted son of a bitch aren't ye

I've come to the same conclusion, OP. out of curiosity, what are some of the things you've come to realize that Sup Forums doesn't seem to understand?

>I've been here for 4 years
>Why aren't you outside
I can't even with shills anymore

Most of these chumps are 15-16 now, Trump killed the board.

>4 years

>mfw OP cites Ann Coulter and Bill O'reilly as his superior books

Youre right
Wenn ihr etwas ändern wollt, fangt bei euch an

Although Sup Forums is the best source for news and for the lulz

Wait, OP, you're telling me that when you see a statistic or fact that you have reasonable doubts about you don't google it? You're retarded lol.

I agree but we're here forever.

The threads that I love the most are the ones, when you post an article let's say this one

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4449734/sweden-the-refugee-raped-me-but-it-was-due-to-my-white-privilege.html

and no one is gonna read it, they're just gonna start spamming how sweden is getting raped

Perfect example.
I came here to tell you to get off this site.
I have a lot of problems with it, but some of the big ones are believing in false information and use of insults. I have tons of things in my head but I do not want to alienate you.
>shill
Nice buzzword.
I never said that.
Agreed.

>You people
Stopped reading right there, OP. That's soooo offensive. You really shouldn't just judge an entire group of people like that. Sup Forums is one of the most geographically and ethnically diverse places in the entire universe, both online and IRL. I can't believe you'd besmirch the entirety of Sup Forums with your hate speech. I hope you never even browse Sup Forums again, let alone post here. This place will be infinitely better without judgmental individuals like yourself tbqhwyfam.

You should be ashamed of yourself, sweetie.

Good thing there is absolutely no way to verify how long you have been on this site.

Newfag.

>alright famalam see you tomorrow for more shitposting

>believing everything Sup Forums spews without doing individual research
People actually do this shit? Literally no different than most Facebook users mindlessly sharing political memes without knowing anything about it.

Just a bunch of newfags and shills.

Do your duty and redpill them.

Also, aussie hours are best hours

>After browsing this board for 4 years I realized how stupid all of the shit you are
>I still am right wing but

You see, your problem is that you have below average intelligence. Now fuck off.

I've been browsing Sup Forums for 27 years and I think Trump is awesome

A nigger hate thread a day keeps the normies away!

Bye bye normie scum

>GO HOME NORMIE SCUM

So sorry

>I have tons of things in my head but I do not want to alienate you.

I'm a grown man that actually works in the political realm, have three degrees, and have dated liberal chicks. I assure you I can take it.

Let's hear it. This is refreshing.

Duh
This website is where the journey into politics begins, not a forum for people who actually understand it. Its purpose is to teach you doubt.

>oh yes, remember the 2008 red pills how there's going to be a false flag at the Olympics so that the US(((Jews))) would invade Iran
Sup Forums is always right, I honestly can't remember if it was called /new/ or /n/

Will you two faggots get a room? No one here enjoys your fore play.

This is the room, faggot.

OP outplayed, how will he ever recover?

not filtering
>www.

seems kind of dumb, just filter americans flag

how do we do that ? i love to filter those dumb uneducated fat pieces of shit out of my life

with Sup Forums x

you shit bricks if you see it
dont be a faggot third party program user

you're the faggot, you piece of shit die

Fine. Will you jerk me off?

inquisitr.com/4083738/donald-trump-to-jail-nsa-source-says-he-will-die-in-prison-for-russia-scandal/

More like

should I start spamming filter word threads?
It ain't so much word sequences to filter literally every """shill"" thread. Uncreative bunch of faggots

OP what did you expect? Its an ocean of piss. There are plenty of good forums for discussion. The boards are for shitposting and autism. If you arent reading things like Social Matter or radishmag daily you are a brainlet anyway.

>I have tons of things in my head but I do not want to alienate you.

Get a load of this faggot.