Brit/pol/: Isabel is lovely edition

>5 days left to register to vote
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>BBC empirically biased against Labour
newstatesman.com/2017/05/right-wing-newspaper-headlines-bring-bias-bbc
archive.is/a8upd

>Politicians face investigation over abusing data harvested and sold from social media
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/political-parties-facing-investigation-targeting-voters-twitter/
archive.is/nnsWh

>LibDem manifesto: Ganja YES, Brexit NO, Tampons FREE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/liberal-democrats-would-ban-sale-diesel-cars-tax-cannabis-boost/
archive.is/h1F5b

>Scot Labour threatens councillors for fraternising with the enemy
thenational.scot/news/15291689.Labour_threaten_to_suspend_councillors_in_Aberdeen_over_Tory_coalition_deal/
archive.is/XiVEW

>Grime artists support Corbyn, rave planned before election
standard.co.uk/news/politics/londons-grime-stars-come-out-in-support-of-jeremy-corbyn-as-secret-rave-planned-before-general-a3541466.html
archive.is/eqIH1

>Wages can't keep up with inflation: Stagflation since 2008
dailyecho.co.uk/news/national/15288333.Inflation_hits_three_and_a_half_year_high/
archive.is/6V4Tl

>Man charged with terrorism for not handing over passwords at airport
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/17/cage-campaign-group-director-muhammed-rabbani-charged-under-terrorism-act?CMP=share_btn_tw
archive.is/QXjDD

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/hub/itv
tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=itv
tvcatchup.com/watch/itv
filmon.com/tv/itv1
liveleak.com/view?i=bc7_1495122764
youtube.com/watch?v=wUiavfUMT4c
youtu.be/NoUNrjrRXw8
i.imgur.com/UeIIZMc.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITV Leaders’ Debate

>no Mummy May nor Commie Corbyn

Streams:
itv.com/hub/itv (official stream but it's shit)
tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=itv (recommended)
tvcatchup.com/watch/itv
filmon.com/tv/itv1

CAN SOMEBODY FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME WHY GLASGOW IS NOT APART OF ENGLAND?

Bit sick of these brown-skinners, anyone else?

Not to blackpill, but voting literally doesn't change a single thing in the long run (unless it's BNP).

EVERY other party is kosher approved

Nth for Babs

its in scotland you retard

A magic barrier was put up in 1772

That was close, I almost had to post in some subhuman board

Hi

Big Soup

Nige is being pretty CIVIC

VICTORY TO THE LION OF SYRIA BASHAR AL ASSAD

>american education

Just a fucking bit mate. Now they're even openly pushing the 'we're all the same' agenda.

Labour isn't kosher approved anymore, it's the party of Islam now

Had it, didn't want it

> Theresa May not attending this debate
> Jeremy Corbyn doing the same because of the above
> Debate will be represented by parties who can't form governments, including two that only contest certain regions
What a fucking joke. No doubt Jeremy doesn't want to be called out over his ties to the Communist Party.

Islam is kosher approved you kike.

Because they're pre historic savages. We put them behind a wall for good reason.

It gets worse...

this, it was too white.

What to say lads?

Yeah, there was no reason for Jeremy to duck the debate just because Theresa did. He could've soaked up some floating ex-UKIP votes at least. It's weird that he faced no scrutiny over that.

>yanks had an entire year of debates
>top quality memes such as "lying cruz" "low energy jeb" and "crooked hillary"
>may and corbyn wont even do one

>go on brit/pol/
>say racism isn't a valid argument
>people freak out

This place is a hugbox, you don't even consider views that challenge your own quite racist ideas. The easy way to say immigration is bad is talk about how it puts strain on the housing market and the NHS.

So many people calling LBC to say May has lost their vote with this social care policy. Tories have shit themselves in the foot with this shitty manifesto desu. Fucking free school breakfast instead of lunch? How retarded is that? Maintaining the preposterously huge foreign aid budget? Fucking idiots.

Long live Assad

is this what it's like to live in Britain?
it sort of reminds me of the movie Snatch

liveleak.com/view?i=bc7_1495122764

Corbyn and May are low-energy reptillians

*shot
May as well be shit though

tell her to get raped by a Paki

Your busy building the funeral pyre for our nation

>English """""""""""""""""""""!people!""""""""""""""""""""

There's nothing wrong with racism.

Sheffield?

>wanting our politics to be americanised

good post
bad post

Her family dont understand so she could be turned

why do you cucks waste your time itt's?

your country is fucked and there's going back.

if you want to watch the world burn, then at least lurk actual interesting threads other than mundane shit about nhs, labour, and cuts

I can't believe school breakfast is even a thing. Feed your own fucking kids.

Even beginning to question her beliefs will probably instantly derail any chances you had, I would think. Proceed for banter if you want though mate!

You should to see Trainspotting to make an opinion about the northern monkeys and you should to see Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels to make a conclusion about the southern fairies.

kill her

for the good of your country

It's helpful for parents that do actually work, but of course it's being taken advantage of by lazy stay-at-home single mothers.

did i say that you halfwit? i want our leaders to stand behind their manifestos and to actually be able to defend them
what do we have now, two twats that know they will be the top 2 so dont even bother

God at it again
Stop ignoring me you quoted me in that thread and said i was racist when im brown myself and gave you an argument about the workforce

Either your baiting hard or genuinely fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=wUiavfUMT4c

depends where u live

>It's helpful for parents that do actually work

My parents worked and they still fed me.

LEADERS DEBATE

>tfw have a friend who who works in a 'Refugee and Migrant Centre'

Who should I vote for lads?

Okay and I said 'helpful', not 'essential'.

>jews want to get rid of THIS and replace it with "ooga booga allahu akhbar"

Yes you did, read your fucking post
>durr why aren't dere any ebin maymays like in ameriga

Skimmed cuck looks like he's about to cry as always.

English democrats

Not really bothered about my chances with her. What should I write as a response. Most banterous suggestion gets sent.

>civic

Yep
As all things 2bh

She looks like Mick Macarthy in that picture

He's baiting, stop bloody falling for it, he doesn't respond to arguments at all just redirects or uses various fallacies to degrade the discussion.

He'll probs reply to this post with something along the lines of 'you can't defend your position so I win' despite him being completely unable to retort to any of my arguments in the last thread

dont feed the troll kids

None of the above.

A lot of things would be helpful but not essential, but I don't see why I have to pay for it.

weird af intro this isnt britains got talent. already breddy shit imo . lucas the librarian

i know what i said you actual mong
how about you stop being a presumptions little twat?

I disagree, it's wrong to assume all people of one group is bad. Not just racism but sexism, classim and whateverism. It's not hard to learn about people and be able to tell how good or bad they are. Don't just hate or love for a silly reason.
Nice anime girl, I like anime too.

>I'd fuck you if you were y daughter

so lads, have we decided on where the N/S divide is in England?

D A P P E R

>"if you're desperate to let immigrants in, can we pretend that my willy is an immigrant?"

It's bad actually. I'm saying this as an independent spectator. Britain can't afford loads of people, it's a small country with its own traditions and culture, immigrants are damaging this. Britain is importing loads of low skilled scum, instead of real gems, which doesn't make the country better.

Start buying guns.

Amazing how suceptible people are to project fear

Best reply gets sent lads. Hit me

youtu.be/NoUNrjrRXw8

Well judging by your inability to recognize that their are exceptions to rules and that it doesn't make the rule invalid, you are probably less intelligent than her, yes. But we have statistics and history on our side where as you only have anecdotes and emotional arguments.

The people create the society, and our people have crafted quite a many good societies over the centuries, where as the same can't be said for most of the migrants, and they will drag down our society if we are not vigilant and aware of the effect a people have on a society.

Why are you even here, are you from reddit, because you have really overestimated your ability to argue, and spout such conjecture with naive ignorance along with it.

Stand up for Scotland!

is this an irish immigrant or is she actually english?

Hahahaha kek someone post the link to this thread was gold

I started out baiting and I'm pretty anti-immigration but I think brit/pol/'s arguments against immigration fucking suck and I want them to not make it about race and about important problems.

Draw a line from Watford to Bristol

Corbyn isn't even in this debate? Fucking shit

>tfw someone saves and posts your OC
Hope you like it, lad

Conveniently you ignored the people who pointed that out to you in the last thread

"Managing my anger as I consult Sup Forums on the best way to sink ships"

Guys get on this thread

>muh Scoutlun woman

I'll probably throw up if I watch this tonight, will switch off

u

Besides it being something that will cut costs a lot because most kids won't take it anyway, it's a policy that will appeal to some people still. Not everyone. Which is how policies work, but some people apparently struggle with that.

Do mine then just casually answer her question like nothing happened, play it cool like.

i.imgur.com/UeIIZMc.png

i.imgur.com/UeIIZMc.png

i.imgur.com/UeIIZMc.png

Nutall is looking a little fat desu

UK politics in 2027

Conservative Prime Minister: Dominic Raab
Social Liberal Party (merger between the LibDems and New Labour) leader: Chuka Umunna
Labour Party leader: Richard Burgon
Freedom Party leader: Nigel Farage

Its the Watford gap service station in Northamptonshire. Not Watford

Whats the point in watching the debate, where none of those involved have any chance of winning?

the election is Conservatives to lose against Labour, thats it, the rest can fuck right off.

Rather watch the meaningless Leicester vs Tottenham match

"Management consultancy is all about helping businesses become more efficient. Most of the time I tell them how to make redundant all their native staff and bring over some Poles or Pakis for minimum wage."

Christ Tim Farron makes me angry

>north/south england
the real division is east/west

Let the sycophants start pontificating about the benefits of mass immigration begin! Whilst Nutall remains as incompetent as ever.

>Rather watch the meaningless Leicester vs Tottenham match
Okay, well cheers for sharing, have fun mate.