Why are women sexually attracted to drugs?

>be banging some hot white druggie chick
>spend next year trying to get poontang
>hanging out
>tells me some horror story of how she went to get drugs from a black dude downtown and got anally raped.
>hits on her again a couple months later
>she tells me she doesn't want sex because she already fucked her heroin dealer
>tells me she doesn't want me because I told her I love her
>tell her the truth, no I don't love you
>grab her ass
>she jumps on my car and tries to smash window in
>has an anal fetish

What is it with women that they seem to be attracted to people with drugs? Specifically, if they do drugs, then someone with the drugs is automatically more sexually attractive? Is this just a woman thing or does it have to do with the drugs hijacking their minds so that they see it as literal value in a man?

>Lewd Womenz
>Drugs
Pick one.

Anyone on heroin would take a dick in the arse for a hit

What kind of tattoo is that?

Because drug dealers are more likely to be risk taking and alpha

Breast tattoo, they exude class.

What are those blue things?

If pic is related why are you so scurvy that you'd chase that?

This
Also, they all have some weird fantasy of running away with their dealers and somehow living a peaceful life in nature as they get high everyday. They usually post pictures about this shit constantly.

>tells me some horror story of how she went to get drugs from a black dude downtown and got anally rape

OP you got BLACKED left-overs

What happened after you grabbed her ass btw? Did you rape her?

>What happened after you grabbed her ass btw?
Yes op tell us what happened?

Because sex is a drug to most women. They have way more intense orgasms then men, and seek it out exactly like one would seek out drugs. Its why for millenia we would have to beat the shit out of them to stop them from being whores.

You are degenerate.

google says xanax

>trying to bang an H user

do you want hep C or something?

True

Dated a druggie girl 3 years... I had quit a long time ago before that and she almost forced me to buy some for her and got me back into the habit...

>Started having less and less sex....
>Relationship started to melt down....
>She ended up doing a psychosis....
>Broke with her because she didnt want any sex because she thought she was lesbian...
>Fast forward 6 months...
>She is now dating another guy, probably another druggie

NEVER date a druggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>be banging some hot white druggie chick
>spend next year trying to get poontang

WHY!?

No she called me disgusting and when I told her, "You're going home" she jumped on my car a couple times. I yelled at her, she called me a pig and I told her she was a whore and that's all she's good for.

She looks exactly like this chick. It's not her tho.

I still have her nudes tho.. want a share ?

Male or female,drug addicts are all the same. they'll do anything for a hit. Women are just able to use the value of their body in a way that men cannot.

No it's adderall

Yeah it's pretty much why if someone tells me they're a former addict, I don't even bother. The bitch taught me that.

Too much drama, not enough poontang.

Oh please do.

Not all drugs are the same, user. Don't fuck junkies, but raver chicks are A+++.

Yes!

>but raver chicks are A+++

the people who blow out their dopamine centers for 1 night of pleasure

How did you find out she had an anal fetish?

Disappointing desu, I thought you fucked her up her loose ass or something.

I dont want her to bust me, she knows I lurk here and I told her I deleted them but hey...
Who gives a fuck?

if this isnt a larp I'd go get tested OP.

Good job sticking your dick in a literal gutter.

Based Leaf, post more

Because she was hot as fuck.
I fail to see the logic in this. Why would they see someone killing themselves with opiates as such?

Correlation, but not causation. Drugs do make you more impulsive and less clear headed, but for the most part chicks who do drugs are just more likely to just want to experience momentary gratification of any sort.

I banged her once and she told me to put it up her cheeks.

druggie and hot is still a druggie.
or are you a druggie yourself?

MDMA mostly works on serotonin receptors.

It's also not physically addictive, so they don't have all the issues associated with actual addicts. Not saying they're wife material, just a lot more fun to be around than junkies.

>Why are addicts willing to fuck people for drugs?
Really user?

Also, women are attracted to providers naturally. Drugs tend to become a way of life and if someone can provide that, it can seem more important than financial stability in the traditional sense.

mdma mostly works on destroying your brain in 1 night

have fun being a piece of shit

That's why i told you, kill all junkies.

I feared it at first but you know what?
It feels satisfying... fuck that whore!

IM NO LONGER YOUR BETA MALE ! IM A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!!!!!!

Bingo. Makes sense.

anyone who has done any hard drug ever in their entire life deserve to die

Only if you're an idiot. As with all things, some people can be responsible about it, some can't.

[Citation needed]

no responsible people dont do drugs

have fun destroying your only brain like a nigger

moar you beta cuck

or do you want to be a beta forever?

BASED LEAF

MORE

Because when people do drugs it dumps dopamine in the nucleus accumbens which leads to behavioral change in the person causing them to be more likely to:
- seek the drug again
- return the location where the drug was administered

MDMA doesn't destroy your brain moron, it also doesn't work with dopamine as much as it does with serotonin.

The mice trials were done with INSANE amounts of MDMA for one single mouse and then they get surprised when there's brain damage.

The only way you'll burn out your serotonin receptors (which regrow) is by abusing it and not taking AT LEAST a month break in-between uses. Also redosing more than once raises neurotoxicity.

MDMA is a god-tier drug and will be the next to be legalized after marijuana

have fun being a white trash nigger who does drugs degenerate

how can society ever get anywhere with animals like you willing to destroy their brains with toxic chemicals

Pls no!!!!!!!!
No more being a cuck...
No more giving shit and not receiving shit in return...
NOOOOOOO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Satan, you will like this one I think

post more based leaf

because otherwise she doesn't get drugs from the drug dealer.

I hope one day you learn to think for yourself and do your own research instead of listening to whatever the government feeds you, user.

diamonds

The study that said that was done for the DEA's emergency scheduling ban. It turns out they were using methamphetamine instead of MDMA. MDMA can be used responsibly. Most people don't use it responsibly. But it won't destroy your brain. The holes in your brain/parkinsons from one use was misrepresented research, that was done on a different drug. At the very least MDMA is the absolute best treatment for veterans with PTSD. If it's used only once a month, with vitamin c and 5htp supplementation to rebuild lost serotonin, there's nothing wrong with it. Besides making people act like fucking e-tards.

So... I'd bet $$$ you;re some form of mexicant or street-shitter.

Also, you're a shit liar.
You start your story saying you're banging the druggie slut.
Then say you spent a year TRYING TO get it.
You are confused as to why a dope addicted whore would rather fuck a dude with dope than some retarded mudface like you.

And said BABY! I LOVE YOU!

You're a lying, brown RETARD and don't understand a thing about anything

Go back home >>>/r9k

sounds like ur projecting cause ur oneitis is a junkie who takes it in the ass by niggers on the regular

Post moar hot junkies.

Last year for 5 months I was slamfucking a hot little jewgirl with a pill problem, 10 years my junior. Best pussy in months. Sorry ironbros, not everyone here is a pillar of the community. Some of us support conservative gov't without the trappings of religious or racial guilt.

it has nothing to do with doing research it has to do with being a civilized white person who doesnt do degenerate nigger drugs you stupid white trash degens

keep taking chemicals like the subhumans you are

i thought only niggers did drugs apparantly you guys are as worthless as them

>>grab her ass
>>she jumps on my car and tries to smash window in
>>has an anal fetish
What?

because women are raised getting whatever they want and never having to face the consequences of their actions. then they try drugs and they feel good but since women are stupid and have no concept of personal responsibility they don't even realize they have a problem until they're 35 and whoring out their daughter for crack and even then lived a more fulfilling life than most of Sup Forums because tits

Retype your story in fucking english

underrated post

See #3

because they know there is something inertly wrong with the world and their situation so to counter act the suffering they turn towards drugs. Similar to how we turn to shitposting.

>shitposting

>just missed quads

Fuckme.jpg

Alcohol - Fermentation first discovered in Africa and the Middle East, perfectly fine for civilized white people to consume.

MDMA - Invented by a German chemist, nigger drug.

Hmmmmm.

Why not weaboo girls?

Is that underwear made out of a fucking garbage bag?

no its not similar posting on a computer is sober

getting drunk is degenerate too

i dont drink

however doing mdma and cocaine and nigger drugs and heroin are all far more degenerate and subhuman than just having a drink

Cool story bro.

Now what did you mean?

Anal fetish?

Sounds like she was anally unhappy.

>perfectly fine for civilized white people to consume.
No. Alcoholics are as useless and degenerate as any other druggie

You sound like a cuck, OP. You can't even win over a dope whore top cuck.

nah I tried to go ass to mouth she wasn't up to it

Why redheads?

Youre just delusional. Go to rehab cuck boy

1. Daughters of single mothers.

Often means Daddy issues. And a mother who was dating a lot because Daddy was gone. Daughter grows up dealing with lots of tears and angst from a perpetually ditched Mom. And no good male supervision / role model. Some daughters of single mothers escape this (grandpa strong in her life; or a really good and stable stepfather before her wild years, maybe).

> #2. cutters

> #3. women with tattoos and eccentric piercings

> #4. women who have ever had an eating disorder

2-4 are self explanatory

> #5. Women who have had more than 5 lovers.

Studies have shown that a woman's ability to pairbond drops off significantly if she has had more than this. Which coincidentally matches Grandma's common-sense advice.

> #6. Redheads.

Hands down this one is the most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead. Also, this probably refers to natural redheads.

> #7. Bi-sexuals.

Fun to sex with. A sheer disaster to marry. Avoid bisex women.

> #8. seems to be often about attention-seeking.

> #9. Weaboos and Wapanese.

Western women who live only to anime and Cosplay and who believe Asian culture to be superior in all ways

> #10. Victim women.

Not referring to women who have been victims, necessarily, but referring to women with a "victim mentality".

Women who need rescuing will carry that need with them from relationship to relationship.

If you were a man, you would have raped her.

I'm not trying to be edgy, I just see the degeneration of social rituals and can accurately predict the solution is rape.

see

user. Women are people, too. There are just as many druggie women as there are men and they will do whatever it takes to get their fix. On the other hand, there are just as many aspie women that will ramble on about bullshit they're interested in, and many of them weaponize their autism towards make-up skills and fashion sense. Go get 'em, tiger!

>Youre just delusional

ya im just the delusional one when youre manipulating your consciousness with these chemicals like a freak of nature

this shit isnt normal. drugs are for white trash scum

>why are women X?
>here's a story of X doing X things
>why do women do X all the time pol?

God damn don't you guys have brains attached to those dicks?

both are sluts, though, and degenerate, and I don't mean that in the usual Sup Forums-meme-way.

My grandmother ended up as a single mom of 3 girls.
They actualy grown up to be very decent human beings. I think thats because my grandma didnt date anyone else after having her daughters. She worked hard to maintain the family, and my greatgrandma raised them on conservative values.

i dont need to go to rehab because i dont do drugs like a complete subhuman

i never did do drugs because its obviously for people with retard brains who dont care about their health

>What is it with women that they seem to be attracted to people with drugs
Because the women are drug addicts and can pay in sex instead of money.

Something with that lower lip.

Hairy armpits.

Cigarette.

Tats.

Eccentric piercing.

Blueprint for sadness.

>Why would they see someone killing themselves with opiates as such?
Because they are drug dealers, not drug addicts. Also departure from the environment of evolutionary adaptedness.

Hmm. Maybe I should grab a supply of opiates for cheap poontang.

people who like drugs want more drugs, so they do what they can do to get more. using your body just seems like common sense, i'd probably do that too
also a lot of these drugfags tend to be surprisingly charismatic (obviously fat autists who vape and play vidya excluded). i have a junkie friend with really no particularly attractive characteristics beyond reasonable facial aesthetics who has smashed 8/9s who don't even want him for drugs, they like a "fixer upper", i think

Everything you consume manipulates your consciousness, user. Literally every hormone or neurotransmitter in your body is affected by the amounts of various nutrients and minerals you consume.

For one example, zinc consumption is correlated with testosterone. If you don't eat enough zinc, you will literally become less motivated and aggressive, and things will look duller and less interesting to you because your testosterone production will drop.

tell that to jesus when he returns and sees you getting high on mdma

you know full well what youre doing

Degenerate like you belong on a cross

It fucking kills me when white women like that do this shit to themselves. Just 200 years ago this stuff wouldn't happen. Now they give themselves off to subhumans who were the slaves of our forefathers and get themselves addicted to drugs. Our race really is dying.

It's just all that lineage just thrown into the dust. Their ancestors would fucking murder them.

Yeah buddy, you can't just call everything a nigger drug. I don't do drugs besides alcohol anymore. It does make you kinda degenerate. But you're literally saying your position has nothing to do with research and science. Just your knee jerk, emotional, uneducated reaction. Are you a liberal?

I let that zinc in, and I'm convinced of the merits of zinc now.

Drugs represent escape, and women love to escape their hamster wheel and also the reality that it really is a man's world.

Hear me out; women may get a lot of perks, but when you get down to it, a lot of them, say 9/10 are only good for sex. They'll split friendships of men with no remorse, they'll ruin people's lives, they'll shit on anyone who isn't their number 1 draft pick. This is ignoring the fact that there are SOME cool women. I KNOW this. I dated one. Women like them are exceedingly rare. Find one who doesn't give a fuck about social media, that's a good start.

But anyways, back to the drugs thing. Women liking drugs could be attributed to multiple things. We are culturally programmed into thinking drugs are both cool, rebellious, and of course, fun. Drugs themselves represent escape from reality, or enhancing it. A man who deals drugs has the ability to procure these things, so he's both a rebel and a sort of shaman-like figure. He can bring you into other worlds. I don't mean literally a shaman, but a drug dealer quite literally alters people's minds on a regular basis.

Now, that isn't to say having drugs or selling them is an instant pussy pass. I think you have to run in the right circles or harbor the right type of image to get laid from being one. The drug dealer who goes to parties and is friends with everyone and has that social proof is going to have a lot more success with women than the one who's very secretive and antisocial. Smart drug dealers are ones who are extremely secretive, though.

Lack of discipline your entire life makes you prone to addiction. They suck dick for everything they want regardless. Tying sexual satisfaction to your addiction is just pragmatic. Otherwise you have to deal with the reality that you're selling yourself to feed your addiction.