PSA: This will be your last chance at buying Ethereum before it explodes to 300 USD. Missed the bitcoin train...

PSA: This will be your last chance at buying Ethereum before it explodes to 300 USD. Missed the bitcoin train? Don't fuck up this time.

Some info:

The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan, Deloitte etc) are currently in the process of building decentralized applications (dApps) on top of Ethereum. All of this will increase the value of Ethereum by an absurd amount. Some of their prototypes will be released here:

dapps.ethercasts.com/

Other Ethereum related news can be found here:
cointelegraph.com/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589.13040

Monitor price here:
cryptowat.ch

You can get Ethereum from coinbase or Kraken. Or buy bitcoins at localbitcoins.com and trade it for Ethereum on Poloniex. Visit /biz/ for general Ethereum discussion.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDGq4aeevgY
youtube.com/watch?v=fbEtivJIfIU

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reddcoin/
youtube.com/watch?v=4vrceE0jiYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no joke. In at $48.

What is the monetary supply limit?

Maximum 91,720,050 ETH.

coinmarketcap.com/

ReddCoin is where it's at, it's only 14 satoshis, it's so cheap you really have nothing to lose, I'm stocking up before the normies finally click with it

any Crypto butt currency other than Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme

These digits don't lie

>t.bitcuck
lmao will be driving a lambo with an ETH logo on it while you buttcoiner will wait for a transaction to finish

You guys should head over to biz btw, Biz has literally pump and sometimes dumped like 5 coins over the last few weeks now for 5x profit each time.

If you want proof, go onto biz and look at when all the REDD coin threads were created and then look at this.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reddcoin/

Idk op I don't have the money but I do see what you mean. I mean I got enough for 0.3 eth but probably not worth it

You're going to look back at this thread 5 years from now when ethereum is a fully decentralized internet and one eth is a million dollars.

>The desire for more knowledge intensifies

I've not really done much with cryptos except fruitless mining back in the day.

Do I still need software and a wallet file?

If not what's a trustworthy crypto bank/trader where I can manage this stuff. I see from OP I can buy Eth on a couple of exchanges, but can someone give a quick rundown of the state of things?

>The experience of being a btc investor since ETH hit the scene

youtube.com/watch?v=4vrceE0jiYs

poloniex are a dodgy website which (((crash))) whenever volume rises so avoid them, use bittrex or kraken instead

usually what people do is buy BTC and exchange it for the desired coin, I'm from UK so I use bittylicious to get my BTC

I have the large stashes at my computer in wallets, but have a bunch at bittrex and poloniex as well. Safer to have it on your own harddrive though.

I used to say the same thing when buttcoins were 18¢ each

fuckjing kill me

Admittedly I regret this with every fiber of my being (for missing it ~4 years ago) but is it really worth buying in at this point?

how do i buy this shit? how do i get a wallet and what's a reliable wallet?

Current total crypto market capitalization is around 57billion. If you think crypto has the potential to reach the capitalization of a company size of Amazon you'll make 8 times your money back. But its the long haul phase now.

>ETH is now 97 USD
Fug, I bought ~20 back when it was around 10 each but I don't remember my wallet pw

Back to /biz/ shill

coinbase is crypto for beginners.

where do i get the software to start fucking with this shite?

MyEtherWallet

Just get the wallet from ethereum.org. Or just buy btc at localbitcoins, trade for ethereum at bittrex and just keep them there.

>Maximum 91,720,050 ETH.
>coinmarketcap.com
oh shit, they have increased the "maximum"!! it is now 91,720,555 ETH

Do it all through your browser.

Where to buy btc
-coinbase
-gemini

People will rage that I recommend coinbase because their fees are high but they are super noob friendly.

For buying altcoins sign up to the following exchanges.
-Poloniex
-Kraken
-Yobit
-Bittrex

Ask biz for help if you get confused. Don't risk that much. I started with $300 dollars.

Step 1. Localbitcoins.com
Step 2. electrum
Step3. An exchange website of your choice
Step4: exchange btc for eth
Step5:???
Step6:lambo

It increases slightly until PoS is enabled, then its stopped. Maximum amount will most likely be around 100 mill.

Which Etherium? Nu or Classic?

Obvious Pump and dump is obvious.

I hope you lose your shirts you (((soulless))) faggots

you want to buy ETH, not ETC.

Classic is the wrong fork that bitcoin maximalists pump to make people stop believing in ethereum. Ethereum (ETH) is the correct one with Vitalik Buterin.

>4 year old crypto with a working decentralized internet and built in programming language that has taken tousands of hours to create
>pump and dump

You know nothing.

>only 300% ROI
>buying literal jew globalist coin
>not getting into NEM for easy 10x

Why so many crypto threads on Sup Forums today? This one will be moved to /biz/, just like the others.

nobody fucking goes on that board

It has lots of very active crypto threads actually.

Whatever happened to litecoin? Did it go anywhere?

It's mooning right now actually.

Don't do it unless you can afford to loose it.

I believe cryptocurrencies will, given enough time
But the question remains which, and BTC is too firmly established to "get in", ETH has grown to a new high, but I worry about its ceiling. Frankly I'm too uneducated on it and just asking. The advice is appreciated though, thanks user.

imo, yes. proof of stake is what enables blockchain technology to work without all the electricity.

shits about to blow up.

my friends put in 100 dollars 2 months ago, he's at 400 today.

which is to say, proof of stake allows decentralized consensus

I won't be able to for a few months. I'm just waffling between getting into this or VIX right now, I've still got a lot of homework and saving ahead of me. Right now volatility honestly seems like the safer bet.

when you see street hawkers
it's a fucking bubble
better luck next time, bit fags

all in short tvix? the only way to make money off vix is arbitration which is too slow unless you have an insane amount of capital.

It's had that sort of trajectory over the last 2 years though, I don't think that much is new today. I've got a similar story, put £200 in a month ago, currently at £500. If I'd been able to buy when I first decided to buy (unfortunately computer problems meant I had to delay by a few weeks), I'd be at over £1000.

what's the cheapest way to get this shit? all the wallets seem to charge a lot

>I won't be able to for a few months

don't sweat it. Sup Forums and /biz/ will have you believe that you're missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime moonride opportunity. but the truth is that if you eventually get into it, and learn how to trade, you'll find countless opportunities to turn X$ into 5X$. Crypto is a fascinating thing, and I can only encourage everyone to get involved. But don't think that it's now or never. there will be more disruptive tech-attached-coins in the future.

Thank you.

if you can get your hands on some bitcoin, poloniex is the best cryptocurrency trading site.
>tfw made $500 on an XRP long 2 days ago

i was telling everyone i knew about ethereum and bitcoin 3 years ago.
they all treated me like i was an idiot.
But i bought some really good altcoin domain names so i will probably cash in with those

Help me please:
so I singed up to Kraken.
so all the deposit of US dollars and later buy, sell and withdrawal to my Bank I do from this site?

yes but you will have to provide additional identification to withdraw I'm pretty sure, but I used coinbase

whats the best website to use?

all of them seem to have shit reviews, that aren't clearly paid for reviews on big websites.

yeah that has 2 star reviews on trustpilot

Thank you
I can't use coinbase from Israel.
I'm submitted request for tier 2, the problem it's my take up to 48 hr to process and the price might go even more.
From the pic It's seems I can withdraw at tier 2, right?

also ETH= Ethereum right?

>trustpilot
it has two rating there and 1 is just whining about lag

never heard of fucking trustpilot, but i think poloniex is probably the most widely used

Why not using other websites where you can buy it for US$ or EUR?

Use bittrex for now

Mostly moved from other boards, like this one will be

Crypto shilling on pol. Im sure this thread wont last.
Also check my gains pic related.

Not necessarily true, I've made threads in /biz/ which had lots of replies quickly. Not as quickly as on boards like Sup Forums true, but not slowly either.

what app is that? looks legit

Also tfw LTC recovered. Feels good man

Blockfolio. You have to copy paste your info from coinbase or whatever you use and the app keeps track of your gains.

It's true lads. /biz/realite here making nice gains

buy drumpfcoin

yes eth = ethereum

don't bother with software. You could lose it all

they used it to test faster transactions so it went up a bit recently

dont bother with kraken right now. Took me a month to be able to deposit fiat. localbitcoin -> poloniex is probably your best chance right now before the pump

will gnt moon with ETH?

Investing in crypto is a bet against the jews.

And you all should know by now to never bet against the jews.

Probably not as much but will go up nicely.

GNT will moon with brass release. Long term this is a $1 coin atleast if all goes to plan.

>Long term this is a $1 coin
no, its a scam. look at the pre-mine

They own 18% of the coins which they have stated they will not sell

why you shilling it then, kike? If it's so great why shill it instead of hoarding all the cryptoshekels yourself

>go die

Anons, please don't fall for this shit. It's the same get rich "easy" schemes like Wall St and the FOREX.

The people who can afford to have enough machines mining for them to actually make a good profit are already wealthy. Also, you're likely to blow out your potato computer trying to mine coins.

Word of warning from a guy who had a friend go down this rabbit hole and lost thousands.

but ethereum is the jew alternative for Bitcoin. I have always said that big corporations will never let Bitcoin to become world currency because (((they))) are not the ones controlling or developing it.

>they have stated they will not sell
gullible, are we?

How does poloniex works?
Where do I deposit dollars and buy ETH?

polo doesn't have fiat, it has only crypto.
localbitcoin is a place where you can buy bitcoin with fiat and then transfer the btc to poloniex to buy eth.

Eth is btc for thinking men
Xrp is the jew alternative
So xrp will be battling it out with eth

M O D S

D O

Y O U R

F U C K I N G

J O B

>>>/BIZ/

the software is called kraken.com

Just like to say that it was thanks to some faggot on Sup Forums that mentioned ETH a little over a year ago, made 100k because of it

>t. pajeet shilling while instinctively codes and eats curry

Don't understand the pajeet meme

>quick guise buy all this shit so mine gets more value

Fuck off I'm riding the monero train

Wrong. New coins are created with PoS. Ethereum is inflationary by design.

>one eth is a million dollars
no

>tfw too stupid to understand this thread
feels bad man