>global warming doesn't exi-

This image PROVES global warming is real

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/environment/antarctic-turning-green-moss-growing-climate-change-global-warming-a7743246.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G_5az5OIX2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it doesn't.

-st.

>sage

Fuck, I'll take global warming over fucking cold shit we had a week ago. Aren't you niggers used to heat anyway?

>global warming is real
>is real
>(((Israel)))

I'm a global warming believer, and that image doesn't prove anything at all.

Also, fuck your tired cut-off mem-
This thread doesn't need to exist.

The cold doesn't make you leak sweat everywhere and require multiple showers a day. No, I'm not fat.

...Okay? Sounds like you're a bit self conscious but if you stay cool I don't see how that a problem? It's also nicer to be outside during the heat for a while.

We're in an ice age dickhead it's supposed to be getting warmer

It proves global warming is real, otherwise it would be a cool 70 degrees, anti-science faggot.

Global warming exist
Yesterday (May 17th) it was 10 C outside
but today it was 20 C, over night!!
how is this not caused by humans?

Lose some weight fatass.

>it's supposed to be getting warmer at a much higher rate than before the industrial revolution and coincidentally has a strong correlation with CO2 level increases

>cold
death
>warmth
life

You climate change cultist worship death.

is it actually that hot on the east coast right now? It's 85 here which is too god damn hot (for May) but 90? fuck that shit.

get off the Internet and go live on an un-inhabited island if you hate the industrial revolution soo much

It proves it's warm out today; nothing more. Show empirical evidence that temperatures have been steadily rising in a manner that shows that it is a direct result of human pollution, correlating temperatures with increased carbon dioxide and carbon itself over a relevant timeframe, then disprove competing theories designed to explain the trend with other causes including a natural warming tendency, like the planet has seen many times without human involvement, and you might have proof. All you've done is post the weather report and make an indefensible claim, making actual climate-change advocates look stupid in the process. You're hurting actual science, not promoting it.
Critical thinking will save your life, user. Use some sometime.

Its fucking mid may

>33 degrees and snowing when I got up this morning
>OMFG! Global Cooling!!
>A new Ice Age is coming!!!
>We all gonna freeze to death!!!!

Global Warming is a false religion.
Global Cooling is the one true belief. Hallelujah!!

dude it's almost June

two years ago it was 30C for a week in April lol

Your big words aren't going to give you a free pass for your shit logic. It's never been this hot at this time of year.

>it's almost June

fuck me time flies

fatty

It's been 50 degrees here in nyc the past few weeks. We are only getting this two day heatwave because weather patterns are tossing that shitty hot air from the South. Then the air from then North comes back to cool things down again. It's been a pretty mild May so far.

Natural progression of climate

You should be taking three showers a day or you'll smell like shit buddy.

One in the morning, one the gym during your lunch break and one before bed.

literally about 15 miles from the 95 degree dot
just kill me senpai

Found the fatty

Apparently, actual reason doesn't go anywhere, either. You're a moron.

>turning 26 in 6 months

>No, I'm not fat.
Yes, you are.

It's almost June fucking retarded OP

These aren't even the records for May

The temperature isn't exactly the same as last year, climate change confirmed, gib money and power pls.

The numbers speak for themselves, no "logic" needed.

Guys! He found himself.

Stop blaming global warming for your obesity OP.

Anthropogenic climate change or natural climate change? Thats the only real argument I see. What you propose is a strawman.

So what are you doing to stop it user?

Not fat, just can't roll into work looking like I just rolled out of bed.

This has been literally coldest spring for a while, IT STILL SNOWS HERE.

Well then post the historic highs for may

It's no coincidence that those absolute records for May are within the past several years, this is very close though and certainly breaks thousands of daily records.

You're like a jihadi. If you're not just shitposting, please an hero. Neither side needs you to be alive.

>It's never been this hot at this time of year.

The recorded temperature for May 18, 1973 in NYC was 41 degrees.
That means the temperature has increased 52 degrees in only 44 years!
It's going to be 132 degrees by 2050 if we don't all buy a Prius!!

Good I hope nyc and California flood and go underwater

Here is a fun article on how vegetation is beginning to grow in Antartica because of climate change.

independent.co.uk/environment/antarctic-turning-green-moss-growing-climate-change-global-warming-a7743246.html

Yeah, I know of two native flowering plants that have increased their range like 10 or 20 times over, that's one cool addition of global warming

Same, I'm getting Hitler heat over here, 88 degrees
It's supposed to be cooler this weekend

unironically kill yourself OP

I wonder if "kys" has actually worked in history from a total stranger. Doubt it.

STFU fooltard

youtube.com/watch?v=G_5az5OIX2k

so faggot when is it 50 in the Midwest then

Bruh the universe is a fucking hologram NOTHING IS REAL!!

Fewer people live there so its temperature doesn't matter as much as the east coast when it comes to global warming

It's snowing here.

So? It snows into June in some parts of the US.

>This image PROVES global warming is real

Sweet maybe that means we can colonize the North

Then they could grow something other than trannies, faggots, and whiney jews

>almost summer
>holy shit guys did you know the weather is getting hotter lately

drompflziporf btfo how will climate change deniers ever recover from this amazing new evidence

you Americans are by far the most dumb people on earth

who cares? go plant some fucking trees if you want to do something about it. otherwise fuck off

I'll plant my tree in the pussy of your mother

>look at these numbahs goyim

I think it's fucked up!

I like snow, I wish it snowed year round here

"Global warming" died as a meme years ago. We (((climate change))) now. Get with the program, goy!

I just hate it because now I have to shovel the drive way. I'm in Colorado so it's a given that it snows at the most unpredictable times of the year.

>>look at these numbahs goyim
It's 76 gorrillian degrees in Manhattan right now

Do you want you people to cook in an oven, goy?!?!