Face it - Trump won't be impeached, and Sup Forums and the right will continue to win

Face it - Trump won't be impeached, and Sup Forums and the right will continue to win.

Each smug reply to this thread will add 1 win to the Trump empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/video/politics/graham-trump-russia-investigation-is-now-a-criminal-investigation/2017/05/18/cda10d5a-3bff-11e7-a59b-26e0451a96fd_video.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nYmWdsvYUr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a psychological war against the goy. CNN and the jews want to destroy Trump's by repeating lies and fake drama every day.

I like Trump.

The right has never been continually successful in all of recent history. Your little movement will fail and be replaced by liberalism soon, don't worry.

Ya. thats what i'm feeling now. i was on the Impeach Trump train but i think i have changed my mind.

Never seen someone attacked like him. Its obvious elites dont want him. I'm still a dem at heart but i think i support trump now. feels weird

the attack is already winding down, because there is no actual hard evidence anyway. they got nothing..

>MUH RUSSIA
>MUH MEMOS
>MUH PROSECUTOR
>MUH FYNN
>MUH COMEY WUZ GUD BOY
Folks we are in for the most substantial case of liberals getting BTFO in our lifetime. We just have to wait for them to tie the noose.

trump will kick ass

Ive started following the Guardian on my troll fb.

Its crazy how delusional the left are. Just screeching impeach all fucking day long. Legit think this is door opening for Hillart to assume power. Fuckin bizarre.

We're fine. We will have lots more winning

>win

Choo choo mutherfuckas. Smug life

Trump's a good guy.

Agreed my fellow Pede. Praise KEK xD!!

Your bubble is going to burst, and you will fall and cry in a pile of your own excrement.

(You)

like hilldawg on Nov. 8?

Yeah, that's what I'm feeling now. I was on the Impeach Trump train but I think I've have changed my mind.

I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes.

Trump is a vain, promiscuous doofus, but also the least reprehensible president since kennedy, and accused of things we have no reason to believe even could be true. You know, it's pretty funny, the dems really could have finished him with pussygate, but instead of hitting on the fact that Trump is a pompous manwhore, they went for obviously invented allegations of sexual assault, because they literally think we were too stupid to see through it

I'll be honest, I was on board with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday changed my mind

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine
I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't think he deserves to be impeached anymore

INVESTIGATION IS NOW CRIMINAL

washingtonpost.com/video/politics/graham-trump-russia-investigation-is-now-a-criminal-investigation/2017/05/18/cda10d5a-3bff-11e7-a59b-26e0451a96fd_video.html

>eat shit trumpkin

You'll be tortured death, don't you worry faggot

8 years

I don't know, friend
Even WaPo says going for a criminal investigation limits the amount of data that is applicable to the case

Narrowing the scope of the investigation makes it easier for Trump, as criminality requires a higher burden of proof
Should've stuck with an FBI investigation and hoped enough circumstantial evidence was available to try impeachment

Oh well : ^ )

I'll be honest, I was on board the Inpeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes.

It's always weird when you realize the party you thought were the good guys were killed and replaced, and the people you thought were the bad guys are just trying to stop them. Having your whole worldview challenged is rough.

>8 years
>pic related

+1 smug reply

...You do realize the man in your picture, Bill Clinton, was impeached, and still served 2 full terms, right?

>be drumpftard
>need a safespace for your delusions
Sad!

>got a blowjob
>lied about it

is the same as;

>colluded with the russians
>obstructed an FBI investigation, which is a felony

Nice try.

>you voted for the turd sandwich? Ha!!! Giant Douche won!!!
Hillary being shit doesn't justify drumpf being shit.

Sounds good. I've heard authoritarian states always last a long time.

your snowflake tears sustain us, libtards

4 more years and Skippy for the rope

ya. people like Dennis Kucinich who was a Dem congressman, often seen as someone who defended the constitution by libs, is talking about the deep state going after trump. i'm starting see it now. voted for hillary but having regrets seeing trump might actually be the real deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=nYmWdsvYUr0

When you live the smug life, you get 2 scoops. Libs BTFO

How are you going to justify Trump worshiping satan at the wailing wall while wearing a yarmulke in a week?

You're okay, leaf.

just worry about trudeau, stuart.

Alzeimer will get him first
No need to start an impeachment process

>implying not being left of stalin means not liberal

pretty much everything is right winged compared to you guys now. modern american """"liberals"""""".

Literally me a year ago. It's okay man, you'll get there

>Alzeimer will get him first
Actually aside from a sudden out of nowhere death I believe Trump will be forced to resign once he slips up and actually does something wrong.

As bad a the (((media))) is going after him now with these bullshit reasons it'll be a hundred times worse when he actually fucks up and does something really wrong/illegal as all presidents eventually do.

No felony was ever committed tho...

>>got a blowjob
>>lied about it
Under oath

>>colluded with the russians
Because an anonymous source claimed he did.

>>obstructed an FBI investigation, which is a felony
Because an anonymous source claimed he did.

See the difference?

Lying under oath is a felony

I've been here for a while and know you guys are really intelligent, but it seems like no one is immune from cognitive dissonance. Going to be really fun watching you guys have to come to terms with reality when impeachment happens.

This is the zeitkampf, that's all.

Trump isn't left or right, his massive supporter base is really not left or right. The followers are America Firsters and foreigners inspired to start their own similar movements.

We will prevail.

Especially since impeachment day = rope day

>when impeachment happens.
1. No cause for impeachment
2. No evidence for impeachment.
3. Not enough votes for impeachment.

It's almost like you shills screaming for impeachment don't actually understand how the whole process works.

This is all campaigning for the mid-terms nexy year.

Dems will try to impeach, fail because they don't have the votes and then run on a "if we take control of the house/senate in 2018 we can impeach" platform.

Where. Is. The. Proof. Faggot.

You're right. One actually happened, the other was completely made up.

I hope the Democrats keep doing exactly what they have been. Call for impeachment, keep yapping the Russia conspiracy theory, just keep inventing new things to screech about. It will ensure they lose even more seats in 2018

>be drumpf
>Russian agent
> "Oh fuggggg DDDD:. Fayge Noos xDDDDdd"

The right will never surrender no matter how much the liberal cries. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Upboat for you. I'm from rebbit. How do you your karma?

Reconciliation ends n June so it Trump and the senate is dealing with this they cant pass anything.
This about killong time, tarnishing Trump and the GOP and it is working. In 10 business days from now you will need 60 votes to pass healthcare reform meaning the Dems will have de facto control of the senate

This

And the left has never been as out of touch and liberal as is now in all of recent history.

Dems are going off the rails and pushing themselves even further left while some of the youngest generations coming up are more conservative than they've been in decades. The dems continue to find success only on the liberal densely populated coasts which wont win elections for them.

The push towards republican rule wont end with trump, do you think the people who voted for him are just going to welcome democratic rule because muh russian hax0rs? it's not like the dems are offering up any ideas that will fix things.

And dems have never been able to go more than 20 years without being tied into organized crime.

Thinly veiled reaction image thread

Thanks, op

Smug as Fuck right now. Rubbing it in my fiances brothers face.

Trump will be impeached, but he will not be removed. The remove vote will be at max 55 Senators and the salt will be historic. You thought Nov 8th was bad? Just wait until the vote to remove Trump fails.

This

+1 smug

bumpf

*smug anime girl*

>What are empires

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, he's really been disappointing. Probably the worst president we've had in at least 700 years. Not only do we need to get the nuclear codes out of his hands immediately, we must impeach him and lock up his most fervent supporters. i've come to realize hate speech is not free speech. This has to stop. Please spread the word.

>Investigation complete
>Conclusion: Hillary and the kikes guilty of white genocide
>Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, go straight to Auschwitz.

OP is correct
MAGA AND GOD BLESS TRUMP!

Who's a good leaf? Huh boy who's a good leaf?