US no go zones

Not exactly Sup Forums but people post this shit all the time so fuck it.

One of my American friends told me there are no go zones where one would get beaten/raped/mugged. She said that mostly these are specifically ghetto areas you CAN'T cross because you'll be a target. Then she even said if you're not dressed appropriately and go near some areas you'll get a free gangrape and people will blame it on you. It's the kind of stories that happen to a friend or a friend of a friend, but sounds pretty fucking serious.
Basically.
>Friend used to be leftist as fuck, had a hot best friend, also a girl.
>Friend's hot friend went to ghetto area in a somewhat skimpy outfit.
>Got gangraped and beaten
>Woke up after 4 days in a coma
>Cops went to area, people blamed it on her.
>Cops agreed and blamed it on her too because she's gotta be crazy to even try that. (walking around in these zones as a white girl)
>Nobody detained, no suspects.
>She became a racist afterwards (no shit)
Is she memeing me or does that really happen in the US? She's from L.A, btw.

Post horror stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@42.3222412,-83.1759322,3a,75y,351.69h,75.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4jOfp4TedlCDjm4A6pRLHg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=C8sWK2fp3DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameless self bump because I think it works again.

Where the fuck is that at? What city nigger.

No that sounds right, if you're white and go to the ghetto you're going to be a target. There's a reason people in the US hate niggers

any area with mostly black people is a no go zone, for all races

Stay away from MLK Jr. Drive and you'll be ok.

>for all races
all others? sounds crazy. why is this allowed or defended?

What are we fucking ants?

google.com/maps/@42.3222412,-83.1759322,3a,75y,351.69h,75.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4jOfp4TedlCDjm4A6pRLHg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Go down this strip and tell me if you notice anything. This is Michigan btw

>Woke up after 4 days in a coma
>Cops went to area, people blamed it on her.
>Cops agreed and blamed it on her too because she's gotta be crazy to even try that. (walking around in these zones as a white girl)
Aside from this story being a complete fabrication, there are absolutely ghetto as fuck places you don't want to go in the US. During the day you are generally okay in most of them, assuming you are not just loitering around. At night is when the nogs get bored and come out looking for hoodrat shit to do. I had a job that had me in the ghettos a few times a week and I always carried my pistol and a folding knife. Came very close to having to use it a couple times when niggers think they are being cute trying to start shit.

They are a very small geographic percentage in the US and generally reside in or near mid to major cities, where the poorest and least educated pieces of welfare shit live.

It's the white mans duty to, upon hearing that, go to those zones vigilantize.

>Go down this strip and tell me if you notice anything.
no people?

You're telling me in Spain there aren't places in cities were criminals do not congregate?
Aside from city hall, I mean

South Chicago past 30th street is basically nigger gang battleground. Even policeman got mugged and murdered at police station.

The businesses
youtube.com/watch?v=C8sWK2fp3DM

Even for blacks. Not even being black makes you safe from other blacks.

Ants are extremely radical

niggers only target manlet lefty queers.
I walk/drive through the nig nog holds often because it's a shortcut, and thugs don't even look a me twice
Don't look scared and don't be an autist and call them niggers and nothing happens

She enjoyed it, is researching opportunities to make it happen again and wants you present to watch her shamefl orgasms helplessly when it does.

eh i live in houston and go down to the park fairly often to play baskbetball, not saying how much i'd trust them away from there but when i'm there i never feel unsafe or threatened. i think it's just the very worst areas where you really need to be extremely careful

Dearborn is a no go zone because there are too many qt muslimas

This.

I remember hearing somewhere that little kids in Compton have african teir PTSD. Poor lil niggas.

Bitch deserves acid imo

I'm in the southeast US in a 150k person city with a 5/100 safety rating.. there's nowhere I wouldn't go during daytime but at night there are places that you would more than likely get robbed or mugged

Just don't wear Jordan's. And you should be fine.

Most of the areas are fine as long as you don't look like you have money.

you can drive through most nig haunts, maybe they talk shit a little, you just don't want to go at night when the niggest nigs come out of their mama's house.