Israel is angry at Trump. It's not wise to piss off the Jews

Israel is angry at Trump. It's not wise to piss off the Jews.

Trump BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

i24news.tv/en/news/israel/society/129388-161105-israeli-archaeologist-announces-return-to-masada-after-ten-year-absence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NUKE

JERUSALEM

>all these scandals

it's like he said the western wall isn't Israel or something

It's not wise to piss off the President of the USA, either, especially when your country only continues to exist because of his.

>President of the USA
Benjamin Netanyahu? He's already pissed

Kind of a dick move to land a helicopter on what is essentially a mass grave.

Don't make fun of Israel, they're the most destitute country in the world. Apparently.

If someone crashed a plane filled with explosives into jerusalem, what would the most likely outcome be?

> It's not wise to piss off the Jews.
What? Jews do not like golden showers?

Oh, I see, showers… They are still pissed because of those?

No survivors

Why does that pic of israel include the Gaza Strip but not the West Bank?

>landing a helicopter on the site of a fucking 2 millenia old archaeological site which is also a powerful symbol for Jews

Is Trump legitimately an idiot?

He has literally betrayed America's only consistent ally in favor of USSR.
JFK is spinning in his grave right about now.

May 15, 2008

>Kind of a dick move to land a helicopter on what is essentially a mass grave.
Mass suicide because jews are fucking cowards and didn't want to go out fighting like men you mean

>JFK is spinning in his grave right about now.
kek

Fucking Baby Boomers

Very unfair of the Jews not to allow Trump to commerate one of the Roman Empires great victories. Rome is a central part of the birth of our Western civilisation, and it is important that we remember its great triumphs against our enemies.

Good. He should land on the Temple Mount and flip everyone off. Game on.

they recently just started archeological digs on top of masada after a 10 year break

i24news.tv/en/news/israel/society/129388-161105-israeli-archaeologist-announces-return-to-masada-after-ten-year-absence

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes.

look at all these babies

Soo do people still think trump is a kike shill?