Is the Trump-Russia Election Fraud just Democrats angry that they lost?

Is the Trump-Russia Election Fraud just Democrats angry that they lost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wl9YWLLrrg&feature=youtu.be&t=7m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=uX7pn36FQ38
youtu.be/4OgDai05bkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably

No.

It's Susan Rice's cover lie she used to illegally unmask hundreds of people, including all of the Trump team.

It's the biggest fucking scandal in the history of the fucking nation, as it almost caused a war between two nuclear superpowers.

It looks like it
I'm fine with holding people accountable, but the MSM has been very unfair with considering alternative explanations for their data

It looks unprofessional and it can lead to the confirmation bias we see today
Whether this is triggered by anger, shame, indignation or (((other things))) varies from person to person

>Is the Trump-Russia Election Fraud
it is a conspiracy theory with very little evidence

>just Democrats angry that they lost?

counter conspiracy theory-theory, with very little evidence

in summary
conspiracy theories are very popular

The Federal Government has grown into an organized criminal syndicate over the last 40 years. They are scared of being executed or dying in prison.

>this

Yes.

It's fucking pathetic.

Anyone older than 25 at this point has seen this song & dance enough times to know what's going on.

>Democrats angry that they lost
>Conspiracy
Lol, dems got so assblasted they demanded Trump supporters not to go onto their campuses
Dems got so assblasted they destroyed their own communities
Dems got so assblasted they wore knit vaginas on their head to stump Trump
Dems got so assblasted they spent a full year trying to change the opinions of members of a Korean knitting forum

Call Alex Jones, we got a real conspiracy here

I thought the answer to this was obvious?
of course

Yes. It's to undermine Trump's victory and to imply that he couldn't have done it without Russia help. They're fucking mad how they completely missed the Trump phenomenon

Stay mad trumpkin faggots.

donald trump will be impeached this year and will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Short answer: yes

Long answer: yes

The alternatives are that the democratic platform lost on its own merits, or that their anointed candidate was a bad choice. They don't want to admit they were wrong and are unwilling to turn on Clinton.

>Is the Trump-Russia Election Fraud just Democrats angry that they lost?
They can't claim it was election fraud because they know Hillary was the one going for that. They're claiming Russia interfered in the election because Seth Rich leaked emails to Wikileaks and they released them. From that starting point they're taking any interaction Trump, his team, or any Republican has with Russia and trying to spin it as treason.

You're right, dems got fucking assblasted to the moon!

>No.
>It's Susan Rice's cover lie she used to illegally unmask hundreds of people, including all of the Trump team.
>It's the biggest fucking scandal in the history of the fucking nation, as it almost caused a war between two nuclear superpowers.

This

it seems it's you who'll spend the rest of your life dreaming.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes.

Considering that Flynn and Manaford lost their jobs there has to be Something there. It might not be what we expect but it's definitely a problem that Trump let in his administration.

Theyre losing power, losing power means also losing hundreds of millions of dollars. Look at the net worth of some of these scum

Right, that's why Republicans are talking impeachment and both parties agreed on a special counsel appointment.

Now's the time for any Trumpies who actually own balls and qualify as men to admit they were wrong, accept that we're probably going to be stuck with weasly President Ryan in a few months, and turn our attention to the midterms.

Those dead-enders who lack testes, feel free to keep Baghdad Bobbing this thing.

That's literally all it is.

Although what it also is starting to look like is the dems/msm being led into a trap that they'll never recover from once it is all finished playing out.

Yes. It's just impotent rage and crying that will amount to nothing. Daily reminder that there is still ZERO evidence of any kind of Trump-Russia connection, it's all fake news.

Don't worry, they'll all be purged when the Second American Civil War begins.

Yes, that's correct.

>thinking grounds for impeachment are only valid if the media is nice
Failed social sciences in school, did you?

It's the Democrat equivalent of bitching about the birth certificate (inb4 it was fake, that's not the point). Democrats are hoping that they can make their own Tea Party, saying no to Trump's entire legislative agenda while questioning his legitimacy. However, the main issue is that they can't push it too hard, because doing so has massive foreign policy implications, and because it could end with people like Susan Rice in jail. Further, it's hard for Democrats to justify refusing to discuss a potential infrastructure bill. Democrats WANT to say yes to government, which is why they're democrats in the first place.

Who knows, maybe. Regardless the trump leadership need to see this stupid investigation and cooperate fully. they want trump out of office, and they seem to be starting to threaten impeachment.
this scandal needs to be finished quick

They're benghazying him, doesn't matter if there's a fire or not when you own a smoke machine.

Its all fake. Remember, all it takes is a certain amount of votes to remove a president, he doesn't even need to be convicted of anything. What the establishment is trying to do is hype up this collusion narrative so the Republicans lose seats in the House and Senate, which in turn makes it easier for the Democrats to impeach/remove Trump from office.

The real story here is much bigger than Trump-Russia. The real story here is the Clinton Foundation.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wl9YWLLrrg&feature=youtu.be&t=7m44s

>But trust me when I tell you this Martha, I know what it was, and I have been a critic of Jim Comey in the past, but he made the only decision he could make with respect to appropriating that decision away from the Department of Justice and making the decision himself, and history will be a hell of a lot kinder to him than the Democrats were at the time.

Focus on the DOJ part and the fact that he believes Comey made the right decision even though he criticized him directly for the way he ran the investigation months before. His change of heart coincides with the secret meeting with Comey in Feb. 2017 in which Gowdy was seen smiling afterwards while Dems like Feinstein were tight lipped and had looks on their faces like they just saw someone die.

youtube.com/watch?v=uX7pn36FQ38

The reporter then says:
>I only take from that that you’re suggesting that there were more entanglements between the Clintons and perhaps the Justice Department (DOJ) than everyone understands.

To which he replies while smirking:
>You’re very perceptive.

>the whole Democratic party, America's intelligence services, the entire mainstream media, and Trump's own Deputy Attorney General have concocted a gigantic conspiracy out of absolutely nothing to protect Susan Rice

sounds plausible.

now, Pizzagate and Seth Rich, those are the real stories.

I'm an asshole farmer living in the Netherlands.

How do Americans see their president? Good or bad? What is the trend? Do you talk about it with your co workers?

A shmuck in over his head struggling against the most evil elements of our government.

The democratic party have always been the true traitors to this country. I live in the south and will always remember that my ancestors fought for the confederacy. I take pride in that, one of them even died in a union concentration camp. but the democratic party has changed and been taken over by commies. Is it really a coincidence that the democrats were the first to to endorse civil rights, in the late 40's or early 50's? At the same time America was being infiltrated on mass by Soviet spies? The reason they want to get rid of all of the confederate monuments is to erase their history, a common communist tactic.

He's like Mr.Bean, stumbling blindly through the white house dodging knives and assassins and accidentally putting out fires.

Well it was fake. The whole birth certificate thing was actually based on an extremely important issue. There was smoke and fire, and a possible assassination about it.

No. There is MOUNTAINS of proof. It's just super duper classified and can't be seen or spoken about.
Just believe in it. Don't ask. Just believe.

I'm a farmer. A mister nobody.
>dodging knives and assassins and accidentally putting out fires.

Thats beautiful.

all i know is that most of my friends are switching to supporting drumpf and ITS PISSING ME OFF!!! like how the hell do you go to a Hillary rally, vote for her, and then say you think trump is actually trying to help us. LIKE W.T.F!!!!!!??? me and like one of my friends are the only ones out of people i know that still want trump impeached. think i might just move to canada for fucks sake

Did Trump collude?

I honestly don't think so. To me, this is utter panic from the left. You saw the inauguration; the protests that happened showed so much anger.

The Deep State doesn't have as much of a grip on Trump as they would with Hillary. If the Deep State wanted to invade Russia, Hillary would do it. Trump would not. Yeah, he hit Syria. Syria was a bad move but I think Trump caved into the Deep State due to it.

If they can't control you, they will get rid of you and get someone who can.

I don't think Putin cared that much do "hack the election." Trump complained about rigging, and the left told him he's crazy. As soon as Hillary loses, they take the narrative.

As far as the Comey letter, he sat on it for a bit. He could've done something with it, but they waited until two days ago to release it.

This is all happening at very odd times. It doesn't seem like a coincidence.

I don't think Trump did anything wrong, again. However, I think they will impeach him. They will make up something or plant some evidence and kaboom he's gone.

The left and the Deep State would rather see our economy tank due to economic uncertainty than see us prosper. The left will use this an opportunity to rebuild the country.

t.b.h., I was thinking about hanging myself today with my hands cuffed behind me after shooting myself in the back of the head with three shotgun blasts.

With the EXACT SAME BITCH telling both lies.

>>You’re very perceptive.

Um, DOJ head meeting with Bill in a plane for 35 minutes isn't exactly secret, nor is his appointment to her to office, nor is the blackmail folder he had in his left hand, and her retention letter in his right.

Susan Rice concocted it to illegally unmask and spy on the Trump campaign.

The Democrats picked it up because it is unfathomable that America rejected them as thoroughly as America has rejected them.

There never was any evidence that Russia was involved in our election, not one bit of evidence.
All we have is the (((words))) of (((officials))), had there been evidence it would have already been released.
Here we are months later though, they are still investigating and no more evidence has been found.

They have spent more time investigating this then they ever did for Hillary and she had obvious evidence of criminal activity.

It really is a witch hunt.

Democrats are just REEE-mode right now.

It was actually deflected away from the main issue: Is Barack Hussein Obama a natural born citizen?

The answer is obviously "no".

The applicable definition of a natural born citizen is "a child born to citizens of the United States".

Citizens, plural. Obama's father was not a citizen; Obama was not born of two American citizens, no matter where he was born.

He was never eligible to be POTUS.

Trump hit Syria to have a chip with China about North Korea. Genius is often misunderstood in its time.

Yes, but Not just Democrats. The Bush owned chunk (most) of the GOP is pissed as well. 40+ years of work fucked up in a year and a half.

The Progressive Left and the NeoCon Right are in bed together.

Trump kicked over the bed.

No.

Bannontrump legit trying to checkmate the zionists/MIC/IC. Any collusion between Trump admin and Russia is to that end. That's why there are accusations without evidence. Providing evidence would expose (((them))).

Yes. It's millennial crybaby shit from a generation that has always gotten their own way in everything they've ever done. They never learned how to cope with losing and it shows.

No. Comey's evidence will bring down hilldawg and obama. They will be indicted. Comey let her off because lynch would make sure hillbag was acquitted. Ergo she could not be tried again.

obama is going to invoke presidential privilege but he will be unmasked for the criminal he is.

Ugh, /r/Donald is so dramatic..and not in a "idbs jabbering" kinda way

>angry that they lost

That's a severe understatement.

The Dems have no power, they're not in a position to push it this strongly.

It's real because it's tearing along and gaining momentum, and the Republicans & Trump tried to stop it and made it worse.

It's simple fact Mike Flynn is under criminal investigation, lied to the FBI and lied to the VP.

Yes.

Had Clinton won, the Republicans would have done the same shit to her over the emails...

Theres probably some things worth a look but they are taking it out of proportion and they look very salty.

lol that you think theyre only protecting her

TL;DR?

Love this timeline

Yep user, it's just a big coincidence that Flynn, Sessions, Manafort, and Kushner were meeting with/or getting paid by the Russians. Just a weird coincidence.

>just Democrats angry that they lost?

Gaped, dude. They're fucking gaped.

If this "investigation" goes on for another year I guess they will keep talking about it 24/7 like they have for the last 7 months. Is this really getting them ratings? Nobody is tired of hearing about a conspiracy yet? Are lib viewers really eating this up? They want to hear about it non-stop? I don't get it.

Reminds me of 'does saddam have wmd?'

2000: Democrats threw a big tantrum over Florida.
2004: Democrats threw a big tantrum over Ohio.
2016: Democrats throw a big tantrum.

After every GOP presidential win in the 21st century, they tried to do shit in Congress too, while congressional Republicans accepted the results in 2008 and 2012. They're just a bunch of gigantic crybabies.

you are a dreamer

>emotes the proxyfag redditor

Just a bunch of random coincidences user, nothing weird going on at all.

yes

the proof is that hillary didnt take any blame for her loss

Yes

It is not anger. It is a political tactic that has a slim chance of giving them the house in 2018 and very likely the presidency in 2020.

They don't need to have facts, all they need is "muh russia"

I'm still not sure how this is an issue. Unless Trump helped Russia hack voting machines. This really is a huge non-story.

>Can't green text correctly
Hello newfag nigger

That's not Shawn Lucas, i fucking knew him and that's not him

No, it's a tool for sapping the resources and time of the administration

That's not Shawn Lucas and he wasn't a lead attorney, fix your fucking disinformation meme asshole

Independent prosecutors can look into anything they want.

Obviously it is. I mean, fucking Hillary Clinton's fake charity took hundreds of millions from all kinds of wicked foreign fuckers and they didn't care. Nobody bats an eye about AIPAC or the influence immigrants have on our election. Dems lost and now they're trying to find some reason to remove or hinder Trump and this Russia hysteria is all they've got to flail at.
They're acting like they claimed Trump-voters would act when they thought Trump was sure to lose.

Not true. If they colluded with the leaks that's a crime. If they lied to the FBI, which several did, that's also a crime.

It's a weak-ass, infantile and oversimplified perspective, about as effective as the left's retarded attempts to smear 50% of the country as deplorable white trash and racist old codgers because they're dissatisfied with their health insurance, economic performance or alarmingly rapid demographic shifts.

The reality is that it's an effective distraction orchestrated by an out-of-touch, aging party elite that refuses even a moment of introspection because they know that such an act would result in their righteous ousting from politics forever. It's incredibly convenient; superficially plausible enough that you can find some common ground across party lines, naturally appealing to Democrats fearing the shift in political discourse will throw a wrench in their agenda or simply looking for any excuse to turn away from accepting the reality that their ideas may not be perfect, and even appealing to the out-of-touch, aging Republican party elite on top of it who have been mocked for years for their antagonistic views towards Russia in the post-Cold War era.

It's a bunch of empty manipulative bullshit based on circumstantial evidence, assumptions and hearsay that falls apart with even the slightest application of critical thinking from someone who isn't desperate to run away from the reality that they might have been wrong.

congratulations. it may have taken you roughly a year or so after everybody else to figure it out, but you figured it out all on your own and that's an accomplishment.

Face it, Drumpf walked straight into our trap card.

We're taking Drumpf down and the entire GOP with him.

Face it Drumpf-weenies, it's HER turn now!

>create globalized world
>complain when there is international communication between nation's citizens

I get the feeling that Trump is completely innocent. I just don't think he seems like a good liar and so far I've seen nothing that tells me he's lying.

This Russia investigation is a whole bunch of nothing. I don't see Trump getting charged with anything, which the Democrats are shitting bricks about. This entire thing has been one big overreaction to try and get Trump out of the White House.

At the end of the day, none of this matters to the Democrats, they're still going to act like crybabies even if Trump is found innocent. At worst, some people in his campaign are charged with something. Maybe Flynn, Manafort, etc. but again, Trump won't. In that case you really think the Dems would drop it? Fuck no, they'd move on to a new argument, which is that even though Trump did nothing wrong, he benefitted from Flynn, Manafort, etc. wrongdoing.

This fake investigation is just getting drawn out in order to have ammunition against the Republicans for 2018 and beyond.

These cocksuckers are going to get royally fucked.

>complain about globalized world
>not upset when foreign powers buy off your politicians

Is birtherism just Republicans angry that they lost?

Is the tea party just Republicans angry that they lost?

Is endless benghazi investigations at taxpayer expense that repeatedly find nothing just Republicans angry they lost?

Im spamming this everywhere. Comeys on tape saying he was never asked by anyone to halt any investigation while he was under oath. Spread the word. This is a deathblow to muh comey russia narrative.

youtu.be/4OgDai05bkU

>I get the feeling that Trump is completely innocent. I just don't think he seems like a good liar and so far I've seen nothing that tells me he's lying.
Oh, but didn't you hear that one remark at that one rally that one time where he explicitly instructed Putin to mobilize his cyber-warriors to hack Clinton's missing emails, that totally wasn't just a sarcastic remark typical of his laid-back and casual demeanor? Haha, go back to Breitbart you fucking racist homophobic misogynistic xenophobic islamophobe.

Did you miss the one where Obama called on illegals to vote shortly before the election, in a totally non sarcastic manner?

you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house.

YAAWWWWNNN

>Oh, but didn't you hear that one remark at that one rally that one time where he explicitly instructed Putin to mobilize his cyber-warriors to hack Clinton's missing emails, that totally wasn't just a sarcastic remark typical of his laid-back and casual demeanor?

I like when the libs use that one lol. At the time when he "told" Putin to do that the server was offline.

no, its democrats and their cuckservative plants desperately trying to stop trump from exposing them as child fuckers and criminals

Nuh-uh! If Drfmumumpfuf is impeached Bernie can still win!

Yup. Sore-loser "resistance" movement.

Most of them know it's all lies, but think it "hurts" Trump so they're happy to keep spreading it.

Yes, they were trying to use it so they wouldn't lose.

But they doubled down, like they do on all losing strategies.

It's a neurotic compulsion. It's self-destructive and they're unable to stop doing it.