We Meme'd Trump into The Oval Office

T-T-The Media is memeing him out of it.
W-Why are they so good at it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-dW59Fu1hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't realize the meme war wasn't over until just now. We merely won a meme battle. The memewar is ongoing.

Are they? I haven't noticed.

Oh stop it, you. Everybody knows the left can't meme for shit.

Look around, the meme permeates this board every day even through this thread.

Shut up libcuck

we were used by cia

This here

Until they can stop acting like faggots and woo the people back they ain't got shit

Then why do we even discuss Trump-Russia meme here? or Trump-Idiot meme here? or. Trump-Jewish meme here? Or Trump-Muslim meme here?

Why do we bother reinforcing and defending trump on our own territory if their memeing is ineffective?

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes.

Me too. Former never trumper here, it's fun watching him prevail against all odds. But seriously, we have to give him the nuclear codes

>W-Why are they so good at it?
We watching the same media?
>They can't keep a story straight
>They never have sources
>They cherrypick context to paint a narrative
>They're often debunked less than a day after posting an article

They're embarrassingly bad

Are you talking about the shills on Sup Forums that offer nothing but the same tactic?

>left
>memes

Trump isn't going anywhere. All the anti-trump groups have been searching high and low for dirt on Trump to get an impeachment going, and they come up with ZILCH. The whole memo farce is just that, a farce. Hot. Air.

Here's Comey on record saying he was NEVER pressured to stop the investigation: youtube.com/watch?v=o-dW59Fu1hg

Come on now. Both sides are massive faggots. Your bias has made you weak

Have you seen a leftist meme? They've dug their own grave in this regard, by catering to the hypersensitive.

But one side did win.

Remember to sage

They aren't, lmao

That's why he's still here.

>why is the media so effective in propaganda

I don't know, it's almost like they have been doing it since the 50s. Enjoy the few internet golden years left until they take over this medium too.

This, if they had anything they would have used it, if there was anything to find they would have found it already.

All they got is their media, and its becoming less effective by the day, MSM ratings are steadily declining while conservative and or fair media like breitbart and daily wire is only growing, red pilling youtubers are becoming better and better known.

Milo is going to launch something soon aswell.

Even if trump falls there is hope, regardless of all the shills here

It doesn't even matter if he does get impeached now, kek has fulfilled his task.

We're already moving onto the next great happening while libshits can't stop focusing on our target dummy.